[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

(Mar. 28, 2020  12:46 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Woah even though the driver is rubber is still has a good stamina compare to jolt and Xtreme

this is gonna be a top tier driver just wait on it
this thing is insane. the driver is nuts and attack power is crazy. these beys are gonna completely change the meta.
(Mar. 28, 2020  7:28 PM)snoc Wrote: this thing is insane. the driver is nuts and attack power is crazy. these beys are gonna completely change the meta.

Probably not the layers. Super looks reminiscent of Ace, so I don’t see it being very good. King looks like Erase, so probably not very good either. Glide is round so it could be good, but idk how well it would do compared to something like Tact or Lord.
Eh I think super with a good driver would get the job done
(Mar. 28, 2020  7:21 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Woah that first Hyperion design reminds me if yami/shining amaterios

True
I feel the Super ring closely resembles the venom layer the shapes are very similar.
This Xceed is crazy. I think it’s the best attack driver Burst has gotten so far. And the flower pattern doesn’t lose control. It nearly never misses. I’ve watched a few videos and man, this Beyblade is our best sparking release. I hope brave Valkyrie can up there with it. And this blade literally hits like a brick!
(Mar. 29, 2020  4:52 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: This Xceed is crazy. I think it’s the best attack driver Burst has gotten so far. And the flower pattern doesn’t lose control. It nearly never misses. I’ve watched a few videos and man, this Beyblade is our best sparking release. I hope brave Valkyrie can up there with it. And this blade literally hits like a brick!

What it really needs is a dash variant. That will make it the best.
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:
[Image: H1GmlJt.png?1]

Interesting note: all the Chassis have their Japanese names written with numbers and english letters as opposed to katakana. So the names for the Chassis are a bit less conflicting with prior naming conventions in the original language, at least, kind of.

(Edit: added graphic + part images in spoiler tags, moved text descriptions into spoiler tags, corrected typo)

a god of the sun. Couldn't his name just be Ra?
(Mar. 29, 2020  5:34 PM)BeyZoid Corrupt Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  3:08 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Translated part descriptions:
[Image: H1GmlJt.png?1]

Interesting note: all the Chassis have their Japanese names written with numbers and english letters as opposed to katakana. So the names for the Chassis are a bit less conflicting with prior naming conventions in the original language, at least, kind of.

(Edit: added graphic + part images in spoiler tags, moved text descriptions into spoiler tags, corrected typo)

a god of the sun. Couldn't his name just be Ra
That’s Helios. And ra is boring and a dif mythology I believe.
Hyperion is aight, but not the best I think.
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Hyperion is aight, but not the best I think.

whos the best sparking bey so far then? out of the 3 Hyperion is the strongest. you can see videos of it battling.

If the Rubber on Exceed wears down will that heavily affect Hyperions performance?
(Mar. 29, 2020  8:04 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  7:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Hyperion is aight, but not the best I think.

whos the best sparking bey so far then? out of the 3 Hyperion is the strongest. you can see videos of it battling.

If the Rubber on Exceed wears down will that heavily affect Hyperions performance?

Glide Rangarok seems better imo, at least layer wise
(Mar. 30, 2020  12:50 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2020  8:04 PM)snoc Wrote: whos the best sparking bey so far then? out of the 3 Hyperion is the strongest. you can see videos of it battling.

Glide Rangarok seems better imo, at least layer wise

look at videos testing them. Glide Ragnurok has the worst teeth of the bunch, and Super's layer destroys all beys (especially with exceed)
(Mar. 30, 2020  1:12 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  12:50 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Glide Rangarok seems better imo, at least layer wise

look at videos testing them. Glide Ragnurok has the worst teeth of the bunch, and Super's layer destroys all beys (especially with exceed)
It still doesn’t make it bad. There are many examples of beyblades with not very good teeth that were/are competitive. Arc Bahamut has really bad teeth, but at its release it was one of the best defense types out there. Same with Deep Chaos and even the GT chip Ashura, which has use on Judgement combos.
(Mar. 30, 2020  1:17 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2020  1:12 AM)snoc Wrote: look at videos testing them. Glide Ragnurok has the worst teeth of the bunch, and Super's layer destroys all beys (especially with exceed)
It still doesn’t make it bad. There are many examples of beyblades with not very good teeth that were/are competitive. Arc Bahamut has really bad teeth, but at its release it was one of the best defense types out there. Same with Deep Chaos and even the GT chip Ashura, which has use on Judgement combos.

ye it doesn't make it bad, but I was just proving my points to why I think Super Hyperion stock is better than Glide stock.
(Mar. 30, 2020  12:50 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Glide Rangarok seems better imo, at least layer wise

For the stock combo super hyperion is a great pick but for ragnarok why it bursted so much is because the single chasis while double chasis gives move resistace to a bey so i would agree whith you in case of the parts that we are getting oh yeah the super ring acts likes a right spin zwei which is amazing but i think so far these sparking beys are phenomenal in case of strenght
Wondering how this preforms attack wise compared to something like Judgement Diabolos Blitz Quick' or Zwei Diabolos Generate.

Who cares about teeth? Just slap a good one on it. Like crash ragnaruk with a dash driver is pretty good.
Got all 3 of them today from Amazon JP.. really quick shipping.. unfortunately I decided to not be careful enough and one of the stickers didn't peel off correctly.

Are sticker sheets easy to come by? Like an individual listing. I guess it doesn't really matter but it seems magnitudes worse the more I think about it lol
Did you guys forget zone? Its a fusion of Hold and Generate
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:49 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: Did you guys forget zone? Its a fusion of Hold and Generate

but exceed has rubber tip making it go super fast around stadium and incredible for attack combos zone just isnt as good
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:47 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  1:49 AM)Xtend+ Wrote: Did you guys forget zone? Its a fusion of Hold and Generate

but exceed has rubber tip making it go super fast around stadium and incredible for attack combos zone just isnt as good

MasterOfTheSky did i ever say anything about Exceed? No. I did not. And i just was asking about Zone.