[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

Does anyone know combo for this beyblade?
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:02 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Does anyone know combo for this beyblade?

Super Hyperion Xc A1.
So it seems like there is some sort of hybrid tip system now cool.
(Mar. 11, 2020  4:28 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: So it seems like there is some sort of hybrid tip system now cool.

It's more likely that the 1A, 1B, and 1S things are just different Layer Components. 1 Attack 1 Balance, and 1 Stamina respectively.
(Mar. 11, 2020  5:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  4:28 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: So it seems like there is some sort of hybrid tip system now cool.

It's more likely that the 1A, 1B, and 1S things are just different Layer Components. 1 Attack 1 Balance, and 1 Stamina respectively.

I hope so. I would hate having hybrid drivers for these beyblades.
(Mar. 11, 2020  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  5:05 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's more likely that the 1A, 1B, and 1S things are just different Layer Components. 1 Attack 1 Balance, and 1 Stamina respectively.

I hope so. I would hate having hybrid drivers for these beyblades.

It's actually impossible if you think about it because Glide Ragnaruk has Revolve and 1S in the same combo.
(Mar. 11, 2020  5:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  5:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I hope so. I would hate having hybrid drivers for these beyblades.

It's actually impossible if you think about it because Glide Ragnaruk has Revolve and 1S in the same combo.

Yeah, true.
gives me some Cho-Z achilles vibe a bit. looks like a hard hitter, hopefully good for some competetive attack combos.
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:02 PM)kontotbey Wrote: Does anyone know combo for this beyblade?

Super Hyperion Xc A1.

So the combo are still unknown yet but it mark as A1 for Attack, A2 for Defence? but Ragnaruk have been identified as R. New driver and new forge disc? similar to Paradox but for attack type?
(Mar. 12, 2020  1:40 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Super Hyperion Xc A1.

So the combo are still unknown yet but it mark as A1 for Attack, A2 for Defence? but Ragnaruk have been identified as R. New driver and new forge disc? similar to Paradox but for attack type?

1A (1Attack) is most likely a Layer Component, but we don't know which Layer component yet. I'd say it's the Chassis. Helios has 1B (1Balance) and Ragnaruk has 1S (1Stamina). I don't know where you got 2A from. If anything, there would be a 1D component for 1Defense. Also, the R within Ragnaruk's combo is just the Revolve Driver.
Should've done R' is TT was planning on reusing an old driver
(Mar. 12, 2020  2:23 AM)peek Wrote: Should've done R' is TT was planning on reusing an old driver

Revolve' would be the gateway that turns Burst into MFB. Stamina Types were designed to Burst easily, so Revolve' is most likely never happening. I think the choice of Revolve might hint at the fact that this is Rantaro's Bey because he was the original user of Revolve, although technically both Kiyamas owned R2.G.R, so it might not be that straightforward.
(Mar. 12, 2020  2:20 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2020  1:40 AM)kontotbey Wrote: So the combo are still unknown yet but it mark as A1 for Attack, A2 for Defence? but Ragnaruk have been identified as R. New driver and new forge disc? similar to Paradox but for attack type?

1A (1Attack) is most likely a Layer Component, but we don't know which Layer component yet. I'd say it's the Chassis. Helios has 1B (1Balance) and Ragnaruk has 1S (1Stamina). I don't know where you got 2A from. If anything, there would be a 1D component for 1Defense. Also, the R within Ragnaruk's combo is just the Revolve Driver.

sorry, my mistake. Supposed to be 1B. Thanks for the explanation
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:

Super Hyperion Xc A1.

It's sorta funny that the chassis is basically considered a layer weight in their notation, tacking it on the end (where applicable. It's more obvious on Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S). It looks weird to me, even though it really shouldn't look any weirder than the layer weight symbols at the end of GT combos.

(Mar. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the choice of Revolve might hint at the fact that this is Rantaro's Bey because he was the original user of Revolve, although technically both Kiyamas owned R2.G.R, so it might not be that straightforward.

I've seen a Manga pic on Discord that shows two different copies of Glide Ragnaruk at once. Both brothers have the same bey. At once. In battle. Together.

It'd feel more like a rip off if I, you know, couldn't just get another color of Glide from the first random booster of the series and probably another Ragnarok chip too. Let's be honest, you know they're gonna do it.
(Mar. 13, 2020  6:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2020  3:05 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Super Hyperion Xc A1.

It's sorta funny that the chassis is basically considered a layer weight in their notation, tacking it on the end (where applicable. It's more obvious on Glide Ragnaruk Wh R 1S). It looks weird to me, even though it really shouldn't look any weirder than the layer weight symbols at the end of GT combos.

(Mar. 12, 2020  2:27 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think the choice of Revolve might hint at the fact that this is Rantaro's Bey because he was the original user of Revolve, although technically both Kiyamas owned R2.G.R, so it might not be that straightforward.

I've seen a Manga pic on Discord that shows two different copies of Glide Ragnaruk at once. Both brothers have the same bey. At once. In battle. Together.

It'd feel more like a rip off if I, you know, couldn't just get another color of Glide from the first random booster of the series and probably another Ragnarok chip too. Let's be honest, you know they're gonna do it.

I wrote that before the image was found, but it's a bit odd that the only thing that can be different between the two is some of the colors.
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157182_d581e281a5de40d3bcc2896883fedf93.jpg]

dude, that looks epic! picking this up 4 sure.
also, is this fanmande?? still getting it either way tho

nvm its most likely real
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810157182_d581e281a5de40d3bcc2896883fedf93.jpg]

dude, that looks epic! picking this up 4 sure.

nvm its most likely real
It's real.
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:06 PM)snoc Wrote: dude, that looks epic! picking this up 4 sure.

nvm its most likely real
It's real.

Could you maybe update your thread names now that we have the part names for some of them? It shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes to do so. Also the packaging for this looks nice!
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: It's real.

Could you maybe update your thread names now that we have the part names for some of them? It shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes to do so. Also the packaging for this looks nice!
I don't know what to write. Could you create the title and I'll paste it?
(Mar. 13, 2020  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  4:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Could you maybe update your thread names now that we have the part names for some of them? It shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes to do so. Also the packaging for this looks nice!
I don't know what to write. Could you create the title and I'll paste it?

B-159 Booster Super Hyperion Xc 1A.
(Mar. 13, 2020  7:06 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2020  6:55 PM)g2_ Wrote: I don't know what to write. Could you create the title and I'll paste it?

B-159 Booster Super Hyperion Xc 1A.
Someone already did it.
(Mar. 13, 2020  11:44 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: Rip my wallet

It’s a worthy sacrifice