[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

(Feb. 06, 2020  6:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2020  4:58 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Ya your right but the black recolor has a motif similar to Victory Valkyrie we could get a design similar to that like how Valts new design closely resembles his original.

But I also believe that motif on the black Bey is the one TT teased from that silhouette as the flame bit of the chip matches it pretty well.

Ya could be a recolor similar to the Flame Knight Valkyrie.
(Feb. 06, 2020  7:13 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Ya could be a recolor similar to the Flame Knight Valkyrie.

Or a prototype version of it. We've seen prototypes before, like the Geist Fafnir with black rubber and a red center (which Hasbro eventually released as a recolor).
The Black bey looks like its a left spin bey. So if we're getting a new main protagonist and that's the bey. Were getting the First left spin burst main protagonist and the second overall after Tyson.
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:35 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyway will be valkyrie, as usuall the first beyblade is it
Coughs in Obelisk Odin
(Feb. 07, 2020  6:57 AM)Orpheus Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  3:35 PM)Dasmind Wrote: Anyway will be valkyrie, as usuall the first beyblade is it
Coughs in Obelisk Odin

That was a random layer, not a full bey until later.
I honestly don't believe we've seen the picture of the new Valkyrie yet, as the white hey might be a different bey altogether
XXSYPHERXX The 3 start-beys are new beys OBVIOUSLY, that valkyrie just maybe an event bey for a Bey G E T ! Prize. Look, kid, it's not like i don't care about a new valkyrie, i mean i LOVE valkyrie beys, especially the 1st one from July 18th 2015, i think the valkyrie will be a rare find on March 14th 2020.

(Feb. 08, 2020  12:38 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: XXSYPHERXX The 3 start-beys are new beys OBVIOUSLY, that valkyrie just maybe an event bey for a Bey G E T ! Prize. Look, kid, it's not like i don't care about a new valkyrie, i mean i LOVE valkyrie beys, especially the 1st one from July 18th 2015, i think the valkyrie will be a rare find on March 14th 2020.
New beys, but they could be evolutions of older ones.
(Feb. 08, 2020  1:41 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: BuilderROB it was just a quick ask. but anyway, the new 159 booster along with b160, b161, and the battle set should be revealed by CoroCoro this month.
Corocoro is usually released on the 15th of each month right?
(Feb. 08, 2020  6:53 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2020  1:41 AM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: BuilderROB it was just a quick ask. but anyway, the new 159 booster along with b160, b161, and the battle set should be revealed by CoroCoro this month.
Corocoro is usually released on the 15th of each month right?
Officially? Yeah. But it sometimes gets leaked a bit earlier.
Assuming the white/gold maybe-prototype is Valkyrie, it disappoints me that it lost the three sided motif.
(Feb. 08, 2020  9:48 PM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Assuming the white/gold maybe-prototype is Valkyrie, it disappoints me that it lost the three sided motif.

The layer base can’t be Valkyrie’s. I can say with certainty it won’t be Valkyrie’s.
I mean it might be Valkyrie. See how dragoon v2 to dragoon g was a total redesign to the attack points
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:36 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I mean it might be Valkyrie. See how dragoon v2 to dragoon g was a total redesign to the attack points

We are in a different generation of Beyblade now. One that has not broken the design of they Beyblade shape, especially one so iconic.
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:36 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: I mean it might be Valkyrie. See how dragoon v2 to dragoon g was a total redesign to the attack points

We are in a different generation of Beyblade now. One that has not broken the design of they Beyblade shape, especially one so iconic.

Even though I like the plastic generation, BuilderROB is right. I don't think they would pull a Dragoon G on Valkyrie.
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:44 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  4:41 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: We are in a different generation of Beyblade now. One that has not broken the design of they Beyblade shape, especially one so iconic.

Even though I like the plastic generation, BuilderROB is right. I don't think they would pull a Dragoon G on Valkyrie.

I hope you guys are right...
(Feb. 13, 2020  11:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is confirmed Brave Valkyrie.

Beybladecrv.com puts Brave Valkyrie on B-163 though so I'm not sure yet.
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:32 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  11:39 AM)g2_ Wrote: This is confirmed Brave Valkyrie.

Beybladecrv.com puts Brave Valkyrie on B-163 though so I'm not sure yet.
He has no source to that, Dasmind said this is B-159.
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:32 PM)eigerblade Wrote: Beybladecrv.com puts Brave Valkyrie on B-163 though so I'm not sure yet.

Beybladevcrv.com has a better track record than Dasmind. The people behind the site usually don't label something with a product number for no reason.
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:43 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:32 PM)eigerblade Wrote: Beybladecrv.com puts Brave Valkyrie on B-163 though so I'm not sure yet.

And Dasmind's source is...?

Edit: Even Dasmind himself has corrected his statement and agreed that Brave Valkyrie is for April release
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:51 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: He has no source to that, Dasmind said this is B-159.

Beybladevcrv.com has a better track record than Dasmind. The people behind the site usually don't label something with a product number for no reason.

Well its a bit awkward if TT release brave valkyrie 2 months after the reveal
(Feb. 13, 2020  1:02 PM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2020  12:43 PM)g2_ Wrote: He has no source to that, Dasmind said this is B-159.

And Dasmind's source is...?

Edit: Even Dasmind himself has corrected his statement and agreed that Brave Valkyrie is for April release

First i think it said it release in April issue , but vocare project said it sell in month of April
(Dec. 14, 2019  2:00 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2019  12:00 PM)g2_ Wrote: Just a placeholder my friend.

陀螺 means beyblade in Chinese
and if you trancelate it to english it means gyro

Just a simple correction, marutti is right but 陀螺 means spinning top. 爆旋陀螺 Means Beyblade specifically.