[Product]  B-159 Booster Super Hyperion.Xc 1A

(Apr. 04, 2020  3:23 PM)Biggster Wrote:

Looks like Judgement is still top tier. For now.

Figures. Without rubber Super Hyperion can’t go very far Vs judgement in attack. I’m hoping Brave Valkyrie might change that.
(Apr. 04, 2020  10:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Figures. Without rubber Super Hyperion can’t go very far Vs judgement in attack. I’m hoping Brave Valkyrie might change that.

Though the rubber helps, Judgement is so strong mostly because of its powerful shape and near unburstability, hence why it gets weaker as its rubber is chipped away into a less powerful form. With a strong enough design it could be matched in terms of power even without rubber. If you mirrored Zwei into a right spin equivalent, for instance, it'd be totally devastating. That has metal I'll admit, but that's besides the point here.

Point is, rubber contacts are an edge, not a game-winning trump card. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it's a total necessity to be good.
(Apr. 05, 2020  7:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  10:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Figures. Without rubber Super Hyperion can’t go very far Vs judgement in attack. I’m hoping Brave Valkyrie might change that.

Though the rubber helps, Judgement is so strong mostly because of its powerful shape and near unburstability, hence why it gets weaker as its rubber is chipped away into a less powerful form. With a strong enough design it could be matched in terms of power even without rubber. If you mirrored Zwei into a right spin equivalent, for instance, it'd be totally devastating. That has metal I'll admit, but that's besides the point here.

Point is, rubber contacts are an edge, not a game-winning trump card. Don't fool yourself into thinking that it's a total necessity to be good.

Speaking of Brave, do you guys think it will tie or exceed Judgement in performance?

On a more related note, given Super's shape, it might have potential on something like Jolt' or Dimension'.
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:08 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2020  7:41 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Though the rubber helps, Judgement is so strong mostly because of its powerful shape and near unburstability, hence why it gets weaker as its rubber is chipped away into a less powerful form. With a strong enough design it could be matched in terms of power even without rubber. If you mirrored Zwei into a right spin equivalent, for instance, it'd be totally devastating. That has metal I'll admit, but that's besides the point here.

Speaking of Brave, do you guys think it will tie or exceed Judgement in performance?

On a more related note, given Super's shape, it might have potential on something like Jolt' or Dimension'.

It really depends on the kind of rubber that is on Brave. It could exceed Judgement, but it would have to have the same kind of rubber as judgement and also have a decent amount exposed. I’ve heard judgement’s shape is better for attack than Valkyrie’s three winged design for attack, so it really depends.
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:08 AM)Armor Wrote: Speaking of Brave, do you guys think it will tie or exceed Judgement in performance?

It really depends on the kind of rubber that is on Brave. It could exceed Judgement, but it would have to have the same kind of rubber as judgement and also have a decent amount exposed. I’ve heard judgement’s shape is better for attack than Valkyrie’s three winged design for attack, so it really depends.

Not sure I agree with that final statement much. Judgement's shape is great yes, but Valkyrie's shape is usually rather powerful as well. Slash, for instance, could've been good at least for a while if it wasn't at such a high burst risk.

And really, I think a combination of striking power and burst resistance will decide Brave Valkyrie's fate more than just one or the other.
(Apr. 06, 2020  4:16 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  3:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: It really depends on the kind of rubber that is on Brave. It could exceed Judgement, but it would have to have the same kind of rubber as judgement and also have a decent amount exposed. I’ve heard judgement’s shape is better for attack than Valkyrie’s three winged design for attack, so it really depends.

Not sure I agree with that final statement much. Judgement's shape is great yes, but Valkyrie's shape is usually rather powerful as well. Slash, for instance, could've been good at least for a while if it wasn't at such a high burst risk.

And really, I think a combination of striking power and burst resistance will decide Brave Valkyrie's fate more than just one or the other.
This is a great conversation, but unfortunately, this isn’t the right thread. I’ll post my reply over on the Brave Valkyrie thread.
Man I’m lucky, I preordered my super Hyperion for 22$ USD. Now I see on amazon it’s pushing around 30$ USD. Looks as future releases won’t be cheap at all lol
(Apr. 07, 2020  6:28 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Man I’m lucky, I preordered my super Hyperion for 22$ USD. Now I see on amazon it’s pushing around 30$ USD. Looks as future releases won’t be cheap at all lol
The global pandemic makes its harder to ship and more risky therefore the upgraded the profit
Have anyone try superhyperion with stock combo yet? I dont think it can go far but what make me interested with this bey is it chassis. It is the heaviest so far. I weight mine and it heavy than 1S+Wh. But the only thing that nit good is it driver. Exceed. The round plastic that cover rubber tip look very prone. I test a few round with other beyblade and it already make a scar (broken a bit) at the tip (round plastic)
Super Hyperion is a great stock combo. If we are just talking stock combos. It gives top tier gt blades a run for its money. And it’s arguably better than lord Spriggan
(Apr. 15, 2020  4:22 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Super Hyperion is a great stock combo. If we are just talking stock combos. It gives top tier gt blades a run for its money. And it’s arguably better than lord Spriggan

Wow... thats a brave comment. I have tried with some gt bey. It not half good of gt bey if you ask me. The driver, even tough it have free spinning plastic ring, it have no stamina. But it does create flower pattern and easy to handle but it easy to break
Well I personally said arguably because mine isn’t here. And I’ve seen multiple beyblades videos, and it seems that Hyperion wins most of the ones I see. Although when I do get my Hyperion, I will test that. But judging from what I’ve seen, I’m certain it can beat lord(stock comboeise)
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well I personally said arguably because mine isn’t here. And I’ve seen multiple beyblades videos, and it seems that Hyperion wins most of the ones I see. Although when I do get my Hyperion, I will test that. But judging from what I’ve seen, I’m certain it can beat lord(stock comboeise)
it could never beat lord spriggon 0 barring
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:31 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well I personally said arguably because mine isn’t here. And I’ve seen multiple beyblades videos, and it seems that Hyperion wins most of the ones I see. Although when I do get my Hyperion, I will test that. But judging from what I’ve seen, I’m certain it can beat lord(stock comboeise)

I dunno about that one chief. Super can hit hard enough to knock a ton of stuff around, and Xceed can reach ridiculous speeds for short times. That alone gives it a good shot against anything on Bearing.

Even if it's not very consistent, Super Hyperion can win here.
You can’t make a claim like tha unless you can back it. It seems as your implying that you don’t have super Hyperion and neither do I. Which means you haven’t done any testing at all. And I was just talking stock combo but we can go into the more competive aspect if you wanna
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote:
It depends on the skill level of blader. Lord Spriggan with Br is easier to use. Anyone can launch it relatively consistent. Super Hyperion stock needs more skill to launch, including the right launch method, bank angle, power and landing point.

If both players are of low skill level, chances are LR+Br will win. But if both players are of high skill level, chances are Super Hyperion has an advantage.
(Apr. 16, 2020  3:23 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: You can’t make a claim like that unless you can back it. It seems as your implying that you don’t have super Hyperion and neither do I. Which means you haven’t done any testing at all.

You also shouldn't make a claim like "Super Hyperion stock combo gives top tier GT blades a run for its money" when you do not even have it yet or done any testing..
Your right I haven’t done any testing but I’ve seen other test tings from various channels and people that I know personally. And what I can say super Hyperion does beat high tier gt blades like Big Bang apocalypse/Big Bang Genesis(stock and hybrid driver), master Diabolos, ect and I can actually support my claims and evidence unlike that leftkerbius user
(Apr. 16, 2020  4:41 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Your right I haven’t done any testing but I’ve seen other test tings from various channels and people that I know personally. And what I can say super Hyperion does beat high tier gt blades like Big Bang apocalypse/Big Bang Genesis(stock and hybrid driver), master Diabolos, ect and I can actually support my claims and evidence unlike that leftkerbius user

Im sorry, but those stock combos aren’t the best. Big Bang armor doesn’t make a Beyblade good.
Yeah I was tryin to give examples of blades so they’d he t the general gist
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: it could never beat lord spriggon 0 barring

I dunno about that one chief. Super can hit hard enough to knock a ton of stuff around, and Xceed can reach ridiculous speeds for short times. That alone gives it a good shot against anything on Bearing.

That the only advantage super have. Heavy chassis. If you launch it right, it can knock bey out. But if it not knock bey out or bursting it, it will surely lost. The problem maybe with it driver. The plastic ring make it have no stamina at all.
(Apr. 16, 2020  5:18 AM)kontotbey Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  12:33 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I dunno about that one chief. Super can hit hard enough to knock a ton of stuff around, and Xceed can reach ridiculous speeds for short times. That alone gives it a good shot against anything on Bearing.

That the only advantage super have. Heavy chassis. If you launch it right, it can knock bey out. But if it not knock bey out or bursting it, it will surely lost. The problem maybe with it driver. The plastic ring make it have no stamina at all.

I think you're missing the point. Super Hyperion is an Attack Type, so of course it would excel at finishing a battle with a KO or Burst while lacking in Stamina. The thing is that it's pretty good at KOing other combos, although it does struggle a bit more against Left Spin Beys. Also, the problem with Xceed's plastic part isn't that it drains Stamina. The problem is that it's really hard to consistently get a good launch pattern because of how intrusive the plastic part is.
(Apr. 16, 2020  5:44 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2020  5:18 AM)kontotbey Wrote: That the only advantage super have. Heavy chassis. If you launch it right, it can knock bey out. But if it not knock bey out or bursting it, it will surely lost. The problem maybe with it driver. The plastic ring make it have no stamina at all.

I think you're missing the point. Super Hyperion is an Attack Type, so of course it would excel at finishing a battle with a KO or Burst while lacking in Stamina. The thing is that it's pretty good at KOing other combos, although it does struggle a bit more against Left Spin Beys. Also, the problem with Xceed's plastic part isn't that it drains Stamina. The problem is that it's really hard to consistently get a good launch pattern because of how intrusive the plastic part is.
I agree on that. The plastic part also prone to break. Mine already crack a bit after several battle.
(Apr. 16, 2020  3:31 AM)DinoBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2020  11:37 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote: it could never beat lord spriggon 0 barring
It depends on the skill level of blader. Lord Spriggan with Br is easier to use. Anyone can launch it relatively consistent. Super Hyperion stock needs more skill to launch, including the right launch method, bank angle, power and landing point.

If both players are of low skill level, chances are LR+Br will win. But if both players are of high skill level, chances are Super Hyperion has an advantage.
Oh I did not think of it that way your right
Does anybody have anything about the freespin plate in Xceed chipping. Mine hasn’t so far, and I want to know if that happened to anybody, is it easy to do it/ is it likely, or not likely to happen. I bought 2 just in case