[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Jan. 09, 2020  4:33 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  4:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: If they made an Atomic Metal, it’ll be souper heavy, and they’ll hafta strengthen the spring cuz it’s burst resistance would drop due to its weight
The weight of the GT system and the driver itself would nullify that completely. Anyways, back on the topic of the product. I see Yard Metal being a driver like Octa or Charge that would be useful in Burst Classic.

Yeah, I think Yard Metal will have good use for classic too, but it probably won't have much use in standard due to drivers like Atomic, Bearing, and Xtend+.
(Jan. 09, 2020  4:52 AM)Orbit Wrote: What’a going on with the whole color scheme? The purple looks like it came out of judgment joker and the red looks like union Achilles or master diabolos? Maybe joker is sacrificed and Achilles is broken by genesis to make the bey?  Where is the pink from? IDK, it’s just odd that the bey goes from white to Purple, pink, and red.

I think they made it like that because the Big Bang was very bright colorful (enough to destroy your eyes) and to make it look different than Regalia γenesis, because it would look way too similar if it was white.

So, I looked intensely at the tabs for the Infinite Lock, and it seems that there is a perfect amount of space to jam something between the fake GT Chip and the outer contact points, which would stop the tabs from being knocked in. It lines up so perfectly. The Bigbang Armor is definitely meant to protect the Infinite Lock Beys from a Burst Finish and probably locks in along the metal parts on the Layers, but not too tight because it needs to be knocked off.
Anime prediction:
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think they made it like that because the Big Bang was very bright colorful (enough to destroy your eyes) and to make it look different than Regalia γenesis, because it would look way too similar if it was white.

So, I looked intensely at the tabs for the Infinite Lock, and it seems that there is a perfect amount of space to jam something between the fake GT Chip and the outer contact points, which would stop the tabs from being knocked in. It lines up so perfectly. The Bigbang Armor is definitely meant to protect the Infinite Lock Beys from a Burst Finish and probably locks in along the metal parts on the Layers, but not too tight because it needs to be knocked off.
Anime prediction:

There are 52 episodes in GT
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:09 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I think they made it like that because the Big Bang was very bright colorful (enough to destroy your eyes) and to make it look different than Regalia γenesis, because it would look way too similar if it was white.

Anime prediction:

There are 52 episodes in GT

It doesn't make up for cutting the episodes in half, but I guess that just means they could make the final Gwyn battle episodes 49 and 50, with Drum vs Valt in 51 and 52.
(Jan. 09, 2020  6:15 PM)Turbo Warrior Wrote: Is it any good

How is anyone supposed to know? If you’re trying to get to 50 posts to become an organizer, this is not the way to do it! Also, to answer your question, we do not know yet. We will know a couple weeks after release.
Source/Credit: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...4678722561 More info on By, the price will be 1320Yen

[Image: EN-BxUIUYAEGOv7?format=jpg&name=medium]
I'm excited for Ym tbh, I remember playing around with Yr a lot when I got it. It seemed promising at the time, but that was when Sr was dominating the metagame, so I never fit the chance to test it.
It looks lovely, and I'm getting one since I have Regalia and Prime, but I do wonder just how much of a difference that ring is going to make. Clearly it will lead to a rounder edge and less recoil, but will it be enough to make the infinite lock beys compete against other GT competitive beys?
(Jan. 14, 2020  5:15 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It looks lovely, and I'm getting one since I have Regalia and Prime, but I do wonder just how much of a difference that ring is going to make. Clearly it will lead to a rounder edge and less recoil, but will it be enough to make the infinite lock beys compete against other GT competitive beys?

I heard the armor is also supposed to make the buttons on the layer for the most part unable to be pressed on, so if that’s true maybe the armor can come off in battle?
(Jan. 14, 2020  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  5:15 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: It looks lovely, and I'm getting one since I have Regalia and Prime, but I do wonder just how much of a difference that ring is going to make. Clearly it will lead to a rounder edge and less recoil, but will it be enough to make the infinite lock beys compete against other GT competitive beys?

I heard the armor is also supposed to make the button on the layer for the most part unable to be pressed on, so if that’s true maybe the armor can come off in battle?
Or there could be rubber on the underside of it so it causes the buttons some resistance.
Still, the packaging looks great and I’m glad I preordered this Bey. I am a bit confused how the product chip looks purple in the bey photo but in the packaging photo it looks pink.
Im not going to lie the new colours of genesis is growing on me now to wait on how it looks in our hands. But yea its a beautiful bey
Is the Genesis in Regalia and Bigbang the same mold but different in design & colors only?
(Jan. 14, 2020  6:22 PM)Biggster Wrote: Is the Genesis in Regalia and Bigbang the same mold but different in design & colors only?

Big bang is more aggressive in shape
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:05 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Found this! scroll down for more info and use google translate. https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134527/

This listing has already been found and what did you find in Google Translate? I just tried it and found nothing.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:05 AM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: Found this! scroll down for more info and use google translate. https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810134527/

This listing has already been found and what did you find in Google Translate? I just tried it and found nothing.

Super strong defense! Enhance the infinite lock with the special part "Big Bang Armor"! In addition, the attack power increases with the armor counter blade!

Is what it says on the description

same thing with the CoroCoro

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-01-14_at_8.53.18_PM.png]
You know, maybe they abbreviated it to Ym because they realized they already made Yielding Metal. Strange thing is, they called it Wd.
(Jan. 15, 2020  2:25 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Sorry about that didn't realize it had already been found.
Alright, so the armor does improve the burst mechanism. I wonder if its a permanent boost as long as it is attached or it can get knocked off like Phoenix's armor though. Hopefully the infinite lock beys start to become more competitively viable with the upgrade.
(Jan. 15, 2020  5:26 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Alright, so the armor does improve the burst mechanism. I wonder if its a permanent boost as long as it is attached or it can get knocked off like Phoenix's armor though. Hopefully the infinite lock beys start to become more competitively viable with the upgrade.

It's probably something like the Burst stopping function of the Chouzetsu Kakusei Wings, but it doesn't seem like it would have the ability to "detach" unlike the Phoenix Armors. Why?

1. If you look closely at how the Big Bang Armor is set-up in the anime, it is like a Frame, but instead on the Infinite Lock Layers. To attach it, the tabs on the Armor align with the notches on the Layer, and is twisted counter-clockwise to lock it in place.

2. So far there are no left-spinning Infinite Lock Layers, hence we can assume that the Big Bang Armor can only fit in the 3 Layers: Apocalypse, Regalia, and Big Bang. With that said, these Layers will have the recoil from opponents forcing them to "click" counter-clockwise until the center indicates the red warning for triggering their vulnerability to Burst.

3. Since the Infinite Lock Layers can only be Bursted by having them turn counter-clockwise, it will be, in terms of physics, quite impossible to dislodge the Armor from the said Layer in order to re-activate the Bursting function (assuming the said Armor blocks the gap needed for the contact point tabs to dive into the Layer and allow it to Burst).

4. This is unlike the Phoenix Armors which are attached clockwise onto the Cores to allow them to actually be unlocked and catapult themselves wild into the stadium.
[Image: bey_b157.jpg]
[Image: 001563.png]
[Image: 001564.png]
Just some pictures of the bey and it's product description.  From translations, the bey can still burst with the armor still on, the armor does not fly off during battle (or shouldn't be).  Yard metal has a bottom view which is nice, the Big Bang Armor just makes it harder to push in the tabs on any Mugen Lock bey.  Apparently, the "weak points" on Mugen Lock Beys can actually take hits now without the bey bursting.  Big Bang armor only fits on Mugen Lock beys, and is sort of supposed to give the bey more attack.
Glad to see that the Big Bang armor’s use has been cleared up. Also excited because any day now we will get a photo of the news paper which will give us a sneak peek of RBV 19.
this release really grew on me but honestly Genesis without the armor > aesthetic wise imo lol