[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

(Jan. 21, 2020  2:45 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2020  10:35 PM)originalzankye Wrote: If you're using something like Zwei or Judgement I don't think big hits are gonna be an issue, don't forget that the armour is just plastic so I doubt it would be really hard. Don't forget Regalia and Prime were hyped up to be something that can't burst and Regalia was way easier to burst than what they advertised.

Why would a kids company advertise something that's easy to burst and weak. Look at it from a kids perspective, if they look in a magazine and see a new beyblade then sees that it's weak and wont be any fun, they won't buy it which means other kids will see that just like the first one which means sales will go down. Common sense

Missing the point of what was said, I didn't say "Why don't the companies show all the weakpoints of every new release" I said that just because something is advertised to be ___ doesn't mean it'll be that way when it's actually out.

The context of what I'm saying in the original post is me saying I doubt it will be hard to actually defeat Big Bang Genesis since Regalia and Prime were advertised as being unable to Burst and it was easy to take down Regalia.
Kinda sad and disappointed that the Big Bang Armor is basically plastic like Union's Power mode, but then again, who am I to complain if it will already alleviate the low Burst resistance of Regalia/Big Bang?

Just hope they also release something like the Xtend Chip/Proof Frame with launcher accessories for just the Big Bang Armor (maybe Gwynn's launcher setup), that'd make lots of cash for Takara Tomy.
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Kinda sad and disappointed that the Big Bang Armor is basically plastic like Union's Power mode, but then again, who am I to complain if it will already alleviate the low Burst resistance of Regalia/Big Bang?

Just hope they also release something like the Xtend Chip/Proof Frame with launcher accessories for just the Big Bang Armor (maybe Gwynn's launcher setup), that'd make lots of cash for Takara Tomy.

Would it though? You can already get the Armor from this product, why would you buy the other one?
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:17 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Kinda sad and disappointed that the Big Bang Armor is basically plastic like Union's Power mode, but then again, who am I to complain if it will already alleviate the low Burst resistance of Regalia/Big Bang?

Would it though? You can already get the Armor from this product, why would you buy the other one?

I gotta say, if they had released the Big Bang armor separately from BBG, that would’ve been a smart marketing strategy. I’m glad it’s not though. Then again, it would not have had any gimmick other than the infinite lock system without the armor.
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote:

The set could be an alternative way to get Hybrid and a launcher? I mean, Geist Fafnir used proof in the anime, same with Xt+ and Achilles, but if it comes with Hybrid, it would make the people who bought the GT customize set (like me) unhappy because they paid 60-100 to get Regalia and Hybrid.
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:23 AM)BusyBlader Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Would it though? You can already get the Armor from this product, why would you buy the other one?

The set could be an alternative way to get Hybrid and a launcher? I mean, Geist Fafnir used proof in the anime, same with Xt+ and Achilles, but if it comes with Hybrid, it would make the people who bought the GT customize set (like me) unhappy because they paid 60-100 to get Regalia and Hybrid.

Uh, I don't think they'll make another Hybrid, until the next season, just like Xtend+. They waited after everyone had gotten to re-release it in Union Achilles.
(Jan. 21, 2020  3:20 AM)Armor Wrote: Would it though? You can already get the Armor from this product, why would you buy the other one?

If it were gold, I'd certainly buy that. I need two armors anyway, so it would be a nice option to avoid buying two B-157 sets.

I was merely commenting that in jest, but I wouldn't wish it to be including another Hybrid. 

Just to clarify, what I'm getting at is that Takara Tomy could've released a launcher set that had the Big Bang Armor (IF Genesis didn't have a form change in the first place), since it was compatible with both Prime and Regalia, then Bladers could also get another spare launcher plus other parts (preferably the rubber grip assist and metal grip weight cuz it'll make your hold more stable yada yada).

Again, that was something of a wishful thinking, but I wouldn't really be complaining since we get 3 new parts (new purple Genesis Layer, Big Bang Armor, Yard Metal) in a Booster for a hopefully cheap price.

They couldn’t, because B-158 is going to be Random Booster Volume 19 and the one after that is the new series.
Is it sad I was kinda hoping for the lesser known Beyblades, ones who only have one or two different versions, to come back?
(Jan. 21, 2020  4:03 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Is it sad I was kinda hoping for the lesser known Beyblades, ones who only have one or two different versions, to come back?
That’s how TT does things. Even if Ashura deserved the spot more.
I hope this is the LAST gold turbo. They are great but expensive. I will be buying this within a week & the gold turbo around that time too. Since we have a metal yard, now we just need: metal atomic, meta tip for UI', and a metal e
Xtreme driverSmile (the metal replaces the rubber)
(Jan. 21, 2020  6:32 AM)Dodgest Wrote: I hope this is the LAST gold turbo. They are great but expensive. I will be buying this within a week & the gold turbo around that time too. Since we have a metal yard, now we just need: metal atomic, meta tip for UI', and a metal e
Xtreme driverSmile (the metal replaces the rubber)

Xtreme Metal is just iron, Ir' would be cool though.
Um' (Ultimate Reboot Metal Dash) would be pointless and too much of a mouthful.
I hope you are joking about Edge Metal
I expected yard metal to be so unbalanced but it's so stable
(Jan. 21, 2020  4:18 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I expected yard metal to be so unbalanced but it's so stable

Why would it be unstable? Orbit Metal was fine and the nearest equivalent to this.
I saw the gold turbo online: the metal is painted gold & the armor is all gold *plays Trinidsd James - All Gold Everything*
(Jan. 25, 2020  12:42 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Gold Turbo Version Pictures:
[Image: s-l500.jpg]
Thats how all gold turbo should have been
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
So what's the gimmick of the big bang armor?
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  12:42 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Gold Turbo Version Pictures:
Thats how all gold turbo should have been

Yeah, the Gold Metal is really nice

(Jan. 25, 2020  2:09 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:05 AM)originalzankye Wrote:
So what's the gimmick of the big bang armor?

The BigBang armor prevents the tabs on Mugen lock layers from being pushed in. However, a strong enough attack would shift the armor making the tabs unlocked so the Bey can still be burst.
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:11 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:03 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Thats how all gold turbo should have been

Yeah, the Gold Metal is really nice

(Jan. 25, 2020  2:09 AM)g2_ Wrote: So what's the gimmick of the big bang armor?

The BigBang armor prevents the tabs on Mugen lock layers from being pushed in. However, a strong enough attack would shift the armor making the tabs unlocked so the Bey can still be burst.
That's cool. It could potentially make Regalia Genesis comptetive.
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:41 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2020  2:11 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Yeah, the Gold Metal is really nice

That's cool. It could potentially make Regalia Genesis comptetive.

Yeah, competitive wise there's no reason not to use it if you're using a Mugen Lock layer.