[Product]  B-157 Bigbang Genesis.0.Ym

I know that this may be a lil bit off topic,
But I am smelling a pattern, and it’s not that the final boss beys have been reusing parts, but something different....

The enhanced attack drivers are all dashed, we all know that... but I think that any other drivers that’s defense or stamina might be enhanced with metal...
we have orbit Metal, and now we have Yard Metal....
I smell a pattern brewing....
(Or maybe it’s speculation... or gas... :3 )
I'm actually hyped for this release. I've been using Rγ for Attack combos, so Bγ seems perfect for me. I'm hoping that it has better slopes than Rγ so that it's not as bad with non-Dash drivers. I agree that the Bigbang Armor will need to be knocked off to push in the Burst tabs. Also, Ym is an example of what TT would do instead of breaking the 2 letter abbreviation rule for Drivers.
Well if that’s the case... they can’t make a yielding metal...

I’m surprised that they got rid of Hy... I mean, that driver played a key part in Gwynn’s character development, as that was the driver he was trying to unlock with his mathematical prowess and carp... I was under the impression that he was gonna... ya know... Upgrade his stuff! Not just use some Semi-new parts... jus saiyan...
(Jan. 08, 2020  8:35 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Well if that’s the case... they can’t make a yielding metal...

I’m surprised that they got rid of Hy... I mean, that driver played a key part in Gwynn’s character development, as that was the driver he was trying to unlock with his mathematical prowess and carp... I was under the impression that he was gonna... ya know... Upgrade his stuff! Not just use some Semi-new parts... jus saiyan...

That's just the product combo. The anime combo has Hybrid
Oh really?!

.....weird.... the only cases I can think of, when the product combo was different than the anime combo,
was Twin nemesis 3H Ul (the anime combo used jaggy)
And dual eclipse (which had the same parts a Dead Hades)...
Other than that.... I can’t think of another...
(Jan. 08, 2020  8:43 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Oh really?!

.....weird.... the only cases I can think of, when the product combo was different than the anime combo,
was Twin nemesis 3H Ul (the anime combo used jaggy)
And dual eclipse (which had the same parts a Dead Hades)...
Other than that.... I can’t think of another...

Dead Phoenix had 0 Atomic, when in the anime it still had 10 Friction. It's very similar for Big Bang Genesis
Woah... I did not know that!! All this time I thought I had a (true) stock dP... my whole life was a lie...

Ok... back to reality... I still think that they should have upgraded Hybrid, instead of just throwing a bunch of old parts together...
(Jan. 08, 2020  8:49 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Woah... I did not know that!! All this time I thought I had a (true) stock dP... my whole life was a lie...

Ok... back to reality... I still think that they should have upgraded Hybrid, instead of just throwing a bunch of old parts together...

It's a sort of marketing gimmick. They sell the Hybrid driver only in the GT customize set, so if people want to replicate the anime then they have to buy the GT Customize seg as well as Big Bang Genesis
Lol! Ya gotta love capitalism!

Well, gud thing I (accidentally) bought 2 GT customize sets...
My guess is that the red ring will act like the Revive Phoenix armour. And I bet it's meant to prevent the layers button from being pressed until you knock the armour off.
0? Again? Really? Ym is kinda cool though.
(Jan. 08, 2020  9:30 PM)Jinbee Wrote: My guess is that the red ring will act like the Revive Phoenix armour. And I bet it's meant to prevent the layers button from being pressed until you knock the armour off.

I was thinking the same exact thing!
And it would make sense, as it’s allegedly supposed to be stronger when it’s on the red
Now all we need is an infinite-lock Phoenix!(Double Armor)
Why scientists have to be a bad guy in this series?
Bigbang Genesis layer is purple and red and evil.
Cuz knowledge is power.
And absolute knowledge is absolute power.
And absolute power corrupts absolutely...

There’s the plot in a nutshell.
(Jan. 09, 2020  1:52 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Cuz knowledge is power.
And absolute knowledge is absolute power.
And absolute power corrupts absolutely...

There’s the plot in a nutshell.
Most scientists are good, in history. I think the one that created the scientists blader are bad in this series is not fair, just to insults other scientists
lately, the releases have been such a mess including this one... the whole ring armor is cool though I guess
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:24 AM)KnightPro Wrote: lately, the releases have been such a mess including this one... the whole ring armor is cool though I guess

At least this one doesn’t come with a disc + driver combination, like hybrid, ignition’, and generate. I will say they should have made a different disc instead of reusing 0.
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:00 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I know that this may be a lil bit off topic,
But I am smelling a pattern, and it’s not that the final boss beys have been reusing parts, but something different....

The enhanced attack drivers are all dashed, we all know that...   but I think that any other drivers that’s defense or stamina might be enhanced with metal...  
(Or maybe it’s speculation...  or gas... :3   )

We did have Keep' tho, but that was an exception as Keep's tip was made out of rubber, changing it into metal would make like, idk, Om?

If we put the Bigbang Armor on other Infinite Lock Layers, would it be like Bigbang Apocalypse?
(Jan. 09, 2020  2:59 AM)AcressVN Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2020  7:00 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: I know that this may be a lil bit off topic,

The enhanced attack drivers are all dashed, we all know that...   but I think that any other drivers that’s defense or stamina might be enhanced with metal...  
(Or maybe it’s speculation...  or gas... :3   )

We did have Keep' tho, but that was an exception as Keep's tip was made out of rubber, changing it into metal would make like, idk, Om?

If we put the Bigbang Armor on other Infinite Lock Layers, would it be like Bigbang Apocalypse?

I’m pretty sure that it’ll still be prime apocalypse...
Then again... the Phoenix beys names changed when the armor was changed, so that’s a good question...

As for Keep dash... I think that keep’ is the only exception, cuz the rubber makes a difference... I guess...
why are this combo don't have disc frame? maybe cross or expand? Yard metal sound great driver. I wish they use Atomic with an upgrade version. Atomic metal maybe or Atomic dash
(Jan. 09, 2020  3:49 AM)kontotbey Wrote: why are this combo don't have disc frame? maybe cross or expand? Yard metal sound great driver. I wish they use Atomic with an upgrade version. Atomic metal maybe or Atomic dash

At' would be too OP, and I hope it never gets released. Atomic metal, however, would be cool. Ym is cool too(IMO)
If they made an Atomic Metal, it’ll be souper heavy, and they’ll hafta strengthen the spring cuz it’s burst resistance would drop due to its weight
(Jan. 09, 2020  4:28 AM)ReekoBlader Wrote: If they made an Atomic Metal, it’ll be souper heavy, and they’ll hafta strengthen the spring cuz it’s burst resistance would drop due to its weight
The weight of the GT system and the driver itself would nullify that completely. Anyways, back on the topic of the product. I see Yard Metal being a driver like Octa or Charge that would be useful in Burst Classic.
What’a going on with the whole color scheme? The purple looks like it came out of judgment joker and the red looks like union Achilles or master diabolos? Maybe joker is sacrificed and Achilles is broken by genesis to make the bey? Where is the pink from? IDK, it’s just odd that the bey goes from white to Purple, pink, and red.