[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

So anyone care to explain presumably what the gimmick of the Tact Base is?
(Sep. 13, 2019  3:41 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So anyone care to explain presumably what the gimmick of the Tact Base is?

basically depending on what weight is on there  a different number of blade will stick out so if the weight has 3 on both sides all of the blades will stick out if it has 2 on the top and both sides the two blades at the top will stick out
(Sep. 13, 2019  3:45 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  3:41 PM)Rouzuke Wrote: So anyone care to explain presumably what the gimmick of the Tact Base is?

basically depending on what weight is on there  a different number of blade will stick out so if the weight has 3 on both sides all of the blades will stick out if it has 2 on the top and both sides the two blades at the top will stick out

Huh, that's kinda underwhelming. And since Gen doesn't have any hexagons, no blades will come out of the sides, making it an almost circular Layer. It's bound to have some weight due to possibly having at least 6 springs that keep the blades retracted (possibly it would have locking nubs that will keep them in place when launched). Trans' would possibly do wonders like Dimension' did for existing meta combos.
This random booster is gonna be a big seller I think. Remakes of rare MFB recolors. Weird to get 2 SP' s. Will it have the same combo I wonder?
Okay, now that I've seen this after the Random Layer 3, they really want people to have Judgment bases.
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:27 PM)marutti Wrote: *Images removed*

No way, L Drago.

That Wizard Bahamut is beautiful!
A beautiful and colourful set! I also love how L-Drago and Pegasis are recolours that actually existed back in the day, pretty funny how the Stardust Pegasis recolour once again appears in the RBV, likely 10 years later too.

The GT layer recolours are great too, but that Bushin Valkyrie haha, like you get every other layer with the chip and layer base with matching colours, but Bushin Valkyrie just sticks out for looking so odd, it's kinda funny to me.
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:17 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: This random booster is gonna be a big seller I think. Remakes of rare MFB recolors. Weird to get 2 SP' s. Will it have the same combo I wonder?

I don't think SP will have the same combo, at a closer look I think SP has Hurricane on it and idk what Driver
I could see myself picking up 2-3 of these. Tact looks like an interesting layer, LDrago would be neat. and I wouldn't mind having a Judgement recolor. I might wait to find out how tact performs first.
Combos as far as I can tell:

Tact Longinus 12 Expand Trans' 双
Lightning L-drago 10 Reach Zephyr'
Storm Pegasis Hurricane
Wizard Bahamut 00? Jolt' 幻
Judgement Pegasus 8'? Keep' 滅
Rock Joker Zenith 双
Tact Fafnir 11 閃
Bushin Valkyrie 0? Unite' 烈
I might have to buy a few of these! I love the recolors!
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:32 PM)joyos Wrote: Okay, now that I've seen this after the Random Layer 3, they really want people to have Judgment bases.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I could see myself picking up 2-3 of these. Tact looks like an interesting layer, LDrago would be neat. and I wouldn't mind having a Judgement recolor. I might wait to find out how tact performs first.

It's really not the judgement base that you see. Clearly, according to the stickers and the details, it looks like the Drago base.. So, it's gonna be a Drago Pegasus, how cool is that now? Also, guess who's back in business!  Joyful_3
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:10 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  4:32 PM)joyos Wrote: Okay, now that I've seen this after the Random Layer 3, they really want people to have Judgment bases.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:16 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I could see myself picking up 2-3 of these. Tact looks like an interesting layer, LDrago would be neat. and I wouldn't mind having a Judgement recolor. I might wait to find out how tact performs first.

It's really not the judgement base that you see. Clearly, according to the stickers and the details, it looks like the Drago base.. So, it's gonna be a Drago Pegasus, how cool is that now? Also, guess who's back in business!  Joyful_3

So its the Judgement Base using the stickers that came with Judgment Valkyrie Drago Valkyrie version.
Are the mfb beys in this expansion mean’t to be based off of stardust Pegasus and gold black lightning l drago because I love those limited editions.
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:10 PM)Triumph Wrote: It's really not the judgement base that you see. Clearly, according to the stickers and the details, it looks like the Drago base.. So, it's gonna be a Drago Pegasus, how cool is that now? Also, guess who's back in business!  Joyful_3

So its the Judgement Base.

I'm sorry, but how exactly is that possible? Judgement and Drago are different bases, pardon me if I'm wrong in any possible way?
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:32 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:24 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: So its the Judgement Base.

I'm sorry, but how exactly is that possible? Judgement and Drago are different bases, pardon me if I'm wrong in any possible way?

They are the exact same base. TT site officially states it as Judgment Valkyrie Drago Valkyrie version.
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:34 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:32 PM)Triumph Wrote: I'm sorry, but how exactly is that possible? Judgement and Drago are different bases, pardon me if I'm wrong in any possible way?

They are the exact same base. TT site officially states it as Judgment Valkyrie Drago Valkyrie version.

Is that actually true? My bad for going off-topic, I'll make sure to be extra sure before I say something dumb next time.
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:36 PM)Triumph Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  7:34 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: They are the exact same base. TT site officially states it as Judgment Valkyrie Drago Valkyrie version.

Is that actually true? My bad for going off-topic, I'll make sure to be extra sure before I say something dumb next time.

It's the "Judgement" Base.
Wow ... Judgment Pegasus looks sick.

And finally, I can own a Stardust Pegasis haha.

Obviously we'll need to see what the full combos are, but it seems to me like there is a decent balance in this booster of new, random, useful, and nostalgic parts.
I bet that ugly Valkyrie will come with an appealing disk or driver so people will still want it lol
Man, this booster is amazing in so many ways. Judgement, Wizard, Gen, Bahamut, Fafnir, Longinus, stardust Pegasus, L-Drago, Zephyr'... the list goes on and we're not even done yet!

This thing is looking awesome already.