[Product]  B-151 Random Booster Vol. 17 (Tact Longinus.12E.T' 双)

Okay well looks like I’m buying a full set...
Never done it before but come on look at this thing!
These rb’s just get better and better man, phew
I wonder if L Drago is going to have 1 mode or 2? I'm surprised they released it in this before the big set at the end of the year. And we get another pegasis (stardust ver). I need to get some more extra parts. And now with the Farnir layer base we are just 1 driver away from another full fafnir. I'm luvin that gold Grand base. We can switch up the gold chip & parts for another gold dragon. I hope we get some good drivers & disks. I see a hurricane disk in there. I'm sure we will be getting a gold turbo ver of the tact base

& lastly: why do we keep getting beys with no owners.
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:24 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Combos as far as I can tell:

Tact Longinus 12 Expand Trans' 双
Lightning L-drago 10 Reach Zephyr'
Storm Pegasis Hurricane
Wizard Bahamut 00 幻
Judgement Pegasus 滅
Rock Joker 双
Tact Fafnir 閃
Bushin Valkyrie 0 烈

Still can't tell on Fafnir and Pegasus. I think Pegasus has a number disk and Fafnir has a two-letter disk. Joker has Zenith for sure.
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:50 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  6:24 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Combos as far as I can tell:

Tact Longinus 12 Expand Trans' 双
Lightning L-drago 10 Reach Zephyr'
Storm Pegasis Hurricane
Wizard Bahamut 00 幻
Judgement Pegasus 滅
Rock Joker 双
Tact Fafnir 閃
Bushin Valkyrie 0 烈

Still can't tell on Fafnir and Pegasus. I think Pegasus has a number disk and Fafnir has a two-letter disk. Joker has Zenith for sure.
Thanks! I have updated my post
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:53 PM)DrPedrão Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:50 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Still can't tell on Fafnir and Pegasus. I think Pegasus has a number disk and Fafnir has a two-letter disk. Joker has Zenith for sure.
Thanks! I have updated my post

Sorry to do this again lol, but after very close observation of both the pictures and real life disks, I'm almost 100% positive Pegasus has 8', and Fafnir has 11.
(Sep. 14, 2019  12:05 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  11:53 PM)DrPedrão Wrote: Thanks! I have updated my post

Sorry to do this again lol, but after very close observation of both the pictures and real life disks, I'm almost 100% positive Pegasus has 8', and Fafnir has 11.

Thank you! I'm going to keep updating the list as new parts are confirmed
I honestly can't get over how beautiful of a recolour Judgement Pegasus looks, that deep red and black mix is just amazing, so I hope the combo is just as useful as it looks good. Wizard Bahamut is also a nice looking one!

The only bad looking layer of this whole set is Bushin Valkyrie, but only because how hilariously non matching the chip and layer base colours are, where as the rest of the GT layers here have chips that match the layer base colours.
I like the chip but yes, I don't understand why they didn't even try with the Bushin Base.
So, I was browsing https://beybladevcrv.com/ and there was this pop up at the Drivers' button, where I found this 2 pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Pi0ZwHS
[Image: 5WQhmMV.jpg]
[Image: IehQLJx.jpg]

Do you think they may belong to Random Booster Vol.17: Tact Longinus .12E.T' 双 ?

My guesses: JP .8'?.Kp' 滅 and BV .0?.U' 烈
(Sep. 14, 2019  4:23 AM)DrPedrão Wrote: So, I was browsing https://beybladevcrv.com/ and there was this pop up at the Drivers' button, where I found this 2 pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Pi0ZwHS

Do you think they may belong to Random Booster Vol.17: Tact Longinus .12E.T' 双 ?

My guesses: JP .8'?.Kp' 滅 and BV .0?.U' 烈

If these are real pictures of dash drivers, than those that want Unite' finally have their wishes come true, and we have the first defense type dash driver.
Just found this clear white Jolt' I had never seen before, maybe another part coming in this rbv?
https://imgur.com/a/ZDXuL0d
[Image: mmD3NMs.png]

I think this one might be from Wizard Bahamut .00?.Jl' 幻
Okay what, a greenish yellow Unite... DASH no less (TrainiacJ here's what you wished for), a red Keep', and a clear Jolt'? I AM SOLD ON THOSE RECOLOURS, please let these be for these!
Huh, A driver that was labeled as a defence type getting a ' form. At least Keep has some weakness to it. Glad to see KO Defence getting a buff!
(Sep. 14, 2019  7:23 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: Huh, A driver that was labeled as a defence type getting a ' form. At least Keep has some weakness to it. Glad to see KO Defence getting a buff!

Admittedly out of all the defensive options, Keep and βite are the two least likely to ever cause problems due to their low Stamina and LAD, so Keep' shouldn't be an issue. I'm just hoping they don't give the ' treatment to anything that does have significant Stamina or LAD, because that could be dangerous.

Unite' is long overdue. Feels great to see as a potential release here, and its color scheme reminds me of Yaeger Yggdrasil's Yielding driver but slightly greener.

And Jolt', although not usually as good as Xtreme' or Quick', is still a welcome sight especially since Jolt' is otherwise hard to obtain. Can't go wrong with a transparent driver with some black rubber either.

Also, presuming these do come with this set, that guarantees at worst a 50% chance of getting a ' driver, maybe more if the rumors of "Stardust" Storm Pegasus having Liner' are true and this is just a combo stolen from the Legend Star Bey set.
Omg! Yes! ? Finally we got Unite Dash. Finally all Spriggan Stock Combos got Dash drivers and now Storm Spriggan is finally good... maybe 4 years too late. ? But thank the WBO for Classic Burst Format. You can't beleive how happy I am. ?
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I bet that ugly Valkyrie will come with an appealing disk or driver so people will still want it lol

Yup it comes with a freaking pink and green unite dash of course people are gonna want it?
(Sep. 14, 2019  12:31 PM)Flashh Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:13 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I bet that ugly Valkyrie will come with an appealing disk or driver so people will still want it lol

Yup it comes with a freaking pink and green unite dash of course people are gonna want it?

Now Wombat can be more Op with G2.K.U' and I can use my signature Keep combo even more.
Question: Does the Tact layer base have rubber?
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:21 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Question: Does the Tact layer base have rubber?

I don't think so. Its little movable protrusions look like plastic, and I don't see rubber anywhere else on any of its pictures.
Kp’ and U’ are definitely going to almost immediately get banned from classic due to their already being hard to KO and now going to be virtually impossible to burst now. Leaving these unbanned will lead to the end of KO based attackers, and who really wants that?
Unite' was inevitable. After Spiral and Variable got theirs, it was just a matter of time. Looking forward to it.
(Sep. 14, 2019  2:31 PM)Crumok Wrote: Unite' was inevitable. After Spiral and Variable got theirs, it was just a matter of time. Looking forward to it.

Where's my Jaggy'?
Coughs in Assault'
Looks like stock Bushin Ashura will finally work with the introduction of the Dash variant (if it is true) of Keep Driver