Base: Zwei(Z)
Disk: Drake(Dr)
Driver: Spiral Dash(Sp')

Release Date: 22 June 2019
Owner: Lodin Haijima

Source: http://beybladevcrv.com/

Fact: In German, Zwei means 2.
滅(Metsu) means Ruin.

(May. 14, 2019  6:25 PM)renidage Wrote: [Image: 4904810134404_cd9dd00c42a44fbd9c0cefe8024d89f8.jpg]
(May. 12, 2019  10:42 AM)renidage Wrote: B-144 ツヴァイロンギヌス .Dr.Sp′ 滅 
Zwei Longinus .Dr.Sp′ 滅

GT Chip: Longinus(L)
Weight: Metsu(滅)
Base: Zwei(Z)
Disk: Dr
Driver: Sp'

Fact: In German, Zwei means 2.
滅(Metsu) means Ruin.

metsu means destruction but ruin is not too far off. i think Sp' is spiral' and if so i am seriously disappointed in TT. i'd rather have had jolt', or just a totally new driver. 
the fact that we have a new longinus is euphoric for me( i love my longinus' ) but since its probably gonna be released before the main july bey, im a little worried, it better be as good as nL was in god era. well lets keep are hopes up. i want this to be unique. lost longinus had metal, nightmare longinus had the disc layer merged, but bloody longinus didn't have any unique feature( metal and left spin both were available to other motifs by then) given that we know that this has a disc a nightmare gimmick is out the window. well fingers crossed.
What, ok this is disappointing,... spiral, like what, this is basically a 3/4 of an evolution..., although we shouldn’t judge yet, it’s not even out yet.
please don't be spiral. Like what the actual **** TT
(May. 12, 2019  1:51 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: What, ok this is disappointing,... spiral, like what, this is basically a 3/4 of an evolution..., although we shouldn’t judge yet, it’s not even out yet.

(May. 12, 2019  1:52 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: please don't be spiral. Like what the actual **** TT

At least it's Spiral'. We haven't seen a Dash version of Spiral before, so something is something. I remember that everyone was disappointed when Buster Xcalibur was thought to have the 1 Disk, but it actually had the 1' Disk because that's the most fitting Disk for an Xcalibur. Same goes with Longinus. It was probably a choice between Spiral' (unreleased) or Jolt' (already released) so they chose the more nostalgic one.
(May. 12, 2019  1:51 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: What, ok this is disappointing,... spiral, like what, this is basically a 3/4 of an evolution..., although we shouldn’t judge yet, it’s not even out yet.

It's Spiral Dash (Sp')
Spiral wasn't bad on lost longinus, so let's hope it's the same way on ZWEI longinus. As of the disk, I have no idea what it could be.
Is it possible for the layer base and GT chip to somehow work together with the disc to have a gimmick like arc bahamut or kukulcan?
Also, I expected like an improved form of destroy for the driver for the new longinus......... disappointed.
I was honestly expecting that the Zwei Base would have a built-in Weight to allow space for metal dragon heads that are about the same size as L2's, but I guess it's cool that they want to increase Left-spin compatibility.
My theory is that it is gonna have Valkyrie-like teeth, just like Fafnir and Dragon have similar teeth but opposite spin directions. So going by that, they needed a driver with a reinforced spring like Valkyrie's Pw, and thats why they used a dash driver. As for Dr, maybe it's Drag? Also, since layer bases don't have metal, it would be the perfect opportunity for them to make the metal on top of the layer be a Longinus exclusive again.
(May. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)MasterBlaze Wrote: My theory is that it is gonna have Valkyrie-like teeth, just like Fafnir and Dragon have similar teeth but opposite spin directions. So going by that, they needed a driver with a reinforced spring like Valkyrie's Pw, and thats why they used a dash driver. As for Dr, maybe it's Drag?  Also, since layer bases don't have metal, it would be the perfect opportunity for them to make the metal on top of the layer be a Longinus exclusive again.

valkyrie's teeth are not small however it does have two teeth which is why a dash driver is almost always used, whereas longinus is probably going to have teeth like dragon.
(May. 12, 2019  6:34 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote:
(May. 12, 2019  6:18 PM)MasterBlaze Wrote: My theory is that it is gonna have Valkyrie-like teeth, just like Fafnir and Dragon have similar teeth but opposite spin directions. So going by that, they needed a driver with a reinforced spring like Valkyrie's Pw, and thats why they used a dash driver. As for Dr, maybe it's Drag?  Also, since layer bases don't have metal, it would be the perfect opportunity for them to make the metal on top of the layer be a Longinus exclusive again.

valkyrie's teeth are not small however it does have two teeth which is why a dash driver is almost always used, whereas longinus is probably going to have teeth like dragon.

I personally think it will have two strong teeth just like Valkyrie since Longinus has always been extremely offensive, while Dragon is more of a balance type since it comes with three different bases.
Spiral’ is really disappointing.. Glad they brought back Longinus though.
It's important to note that the source hasn't exactly confirmed that it will be Spiral Dash.
Is that actually Spiral Dash? o_0
Going to back to the roots of Longinus, eh Takara Tomy?
I'm hoping the Longinus head(s) on the chip are metal, unlikely but I feel it's more plausible that Zwei having metal heads if only one has metal on it.
(May. 13, 2019  2:10 AM)RacingCheetahz Wrote: I'm hoping the Longinus head(s) on the chip are metal, unlikely but I feel it's more plausible that Zwei having metal heads if only one has metal on it.

That would be pretty cool, maybe balance that out with less powerful teeth. I'd love to see chips not only offer useful sets of teeth, but instead maybe have certain features to it.
I have a feeling that Zwei might be throwaway in the end, If the teeth on Longinus are better then Fafnir, then they will just use the wizard layer base instead.
(May. 13, 2019  2:55 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I have a feeling that Zwei might be throwaway in the end, If the teeth on Longinus are better then Fafnir, then they will just use the wizard layer base instead.

Still depends though, since Longinus line emphasizes on metal for weight, Zwei might have some use too if it does get heavy (being the heaviest Base if ever). Wizard is technically outclassed by Sr and CZS for the spin equalization, so I'd rather the meta gear toward mobile attackers this time around
(May. 13, 2019  3:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  2:55 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I have a feeling that Zwei might be throwaway in the end, If the teeth on Longinus are better then Fafnir, then they will just use the wizard layer base instead.

Still depends though, since Longinus line emphasizes on metal for weight, Zwei might have some use too if it does get heavy (being the heaviest Base if ever). Wizard is technically outclassed by Sr and CZS for the spin equalization, so I'd rather the meta gear toward mobile attackers this time around

Wizard IS outclassed... only because the Fafnir layer base does not have the best teeth ever, and can burst often.
(May. 13, 2019  6:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(May. 13, 2019  3:43 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Still depends though, since Longinus line emphasizes on metal for weight, Zwei might have some use too if it does get heavy (being the heaviest Base if ever). Wizard is technically outclassed by Sr and CZS for the spin equalization, so I'd rather the meta gear toward mobile attackers this time around

Wizard IS outclassed... only because the Fafnir layer base does not have the best teeth ever, and can burst often.

You should understand that Chip is not the only part that determine the Layer’s Burst Resistance. Base will also influence that. So even Longinus Chip has better teeth, it may not change anything.
(May. 13, 2019  6:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Wizard IS outclassed... only because the Fafnir layer base does not have the best teeth ever, and can burst often.
Wizard raises the chip and thereby reducing the height of the teeth that is below the base. So, anyway wizard can make a good chip look bad.
Well now ik itś the dash version, when i posted my comment it didn´t have the ´