[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

(May. 18, 2019  2:03 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  12:08 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Yeah. He posts the weirdest and most arrogant things.

Off topic tho. Srry
Please read my previous post on this thread.

Sorry bout that. I should've been more considerate about what I said. I'll try not to anymore.
Any info on the disc.
The fact that this is being ignored like aH is making me sad and happy at the same time.
I don't like that a longinus is being left off alone, yet aH was a beast and it was too.
(May. 18, 2019  9:40 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: Any info on the disc.
The fact that this is being ignored like aH is making me sad and happy at the same time.
I don't like that a longinus is being left off alone, yet aH was a beast and it was too.

Well, we know that there are dragon heads on the Disc thanks to Corocoro magazine showing the six dragon heads on Zwei Longinus. Overall we don't know what the Disc as a whole looks like.
(May. 18, 2019  9:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Well, we know that there are dragon heads on the Disc thanks to Corocoro magazine showing the six dragon heads on Zwei Longinus. Overall we don't know what the Disc as a whole looks like.

Beycrafter's right. It's hard to talk about parts we haven't even seen a silhouette of yet. Most we can do is try to guess at part names.
just getting anxious is all. after all this is the bey that set the standard for two seasons
Dr= Dragon?
(May. 18, 2019  2:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Dr= Dragon?

that would be unexpected, we already have a Dragon.
(May. 18, 2019  2:53 PM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  2:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Dr= Dragon?

that would be unexpected, we already have a Dragon.

Maybe "Drake".
(May. 18, 2019  3:05 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  2:53 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: that would be unexpected, we already have a Dragon.

Maybe "Drake".

Hopefully Draco, because I don't want a person to become a Disk xD
If I had to guess, a suitable attack type style name for a disk could be "Drive".
(May. 18, 2019  4:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  3:05 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: Maybe "Drake".

Hopefully Draco, because I don't want a person to become a Disk xD

DRACO MALFOY!
Thinking that there are dragons on the disc and the fact that sting was chosen for a springy disc and blitz was chosen for a moving tri-blade disc, my guess is that Danger could be the name for it.

It has a D at the beginning and there’s an r in it as well.
(May. 18, 2019  10:34 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 18, 2019  4:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hopefully Draco, because I don't want a person to become a Disk xD

DRACO MALFOY!

Dang it, you got me there. Luckily, I have the excuse that there is no well known person in real life with that name, so it won't be unnatural or too much of a meme...
(May. 18, 2019  11:32 PM)IronFace879 Wrote: Thinking that there are dragons on the disc and the fact that sting was chosen for a springy disc and blitz was chosen for a moving tri-blade disc, my guess is that Danger could be the name for it.

It has a D at the beginning and there’s an r in it as well.

It doesn't work like that because the initial for Discs and Driver's is the first letter then the first consonant after that. Danger would have to be Dn, not Dr
any idea on the disc's gimmick, what can they do that hasn't been done. probably extending dragon heads or something
(May. 19, 2019  11:11 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: any idea on the disc's gimmick, what can they do that hasn't been done. probably extending dragon heads or something

I don't expect the disc to have any gimmick except for lining with the layer.
(May. 19, 2019  1:34 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  11:11 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: any idea on the disc's gimmick, what can they do that hasn't been done. probably extending dragon heads or something

I don't expect the disc to have any gimmick except for lining with the layer.
All discs have had a gimmick so far. So not having a gimmick would be both unlikely and disappointing.
(May. 19, 2019  4:41 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: All discs have had a gimmick so far. So not having a gimmick would be both unlikely and disappointing.
True..... I half thought of it having killer deathsyther's moving scythe gimmick, but it will be dragons.
2 moving dragons.
(May. 20, 2019  8:33 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: does anyone know who uses him yet

No we don't
(May. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  8:33 PM)Zyndicater Wrote: does anyone know who uses him yet

No we don't

I really hope it is Lui
(May. 21, 2019  1:37 PM)Zyndicater Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  8:52 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: No we don't

I really hope it is Lui

I doubt it. The thing about GT is that they've been moving away from old characters (like they did with Fafnir, though I was a little disappointed by the owner change), except for Valt. And maybe Aiga.

And here I was hoping that the dragon heads on the chip were at least made of metal, but sadly, it might not happen.
This has been a slow week for any beyblade related news. By now we should have had a full reveal.
(May. 22, 2019  3:03 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: This has been a slow week for any beyblade related news. By now we should have had a full reveal.

I don't think we should have a FULL reveal for next month's/month after's release