[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

(Jun. 07, 2019  10:47 AM)renidage Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:44 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: what video did you get this screenshot from? link?

Today's Episode. It's on End Part.

can you send the link
(Jun. 07, 2019  10:47 AM)renidage Wrote: Today's Episode. It's on End Part.
It is on anime?!?!???!!!
Had any other bey teased like this before? Or, is zwei longinus the first?

(Jun. 07, 2019  10:41 AM)renidage Wrote: [Image: a6LoVO5h.jpg]

It reminds me of 12 with those kinda sharp points and the kinda similar oval-ish shape (try seeing both disks at a time).
Although, if it somehow weighs similar to 12........... recipe for disappointment.

It looks like it will be one of the best disks for Zwei longinus. Seems like it will line up well. It might be like the case of cho z valkyrie where zenith was one of the best choices for it's disks.
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:32 AM)marutti Wrote:
From 11:36

We can't actually watch it, unfortunately. Sorry.
ill be honest the no gimmick that they pulled on this is dissapointing
I wonder if they will have a 1/72 chance to pull a gold layer on every starter box the last 3 releases have had gold layers except the random layer
https://www3.animepace.si/anime/beyblade...episode-10
They have the full video on the bey at the end
Whoa, that disk is strange. So literal.
Their most aggressive design team must’ve worked on this bey
It does look like a 12 disc, but it's plastic shielded at least. I'm looking forward to this disc if nothing else. I'm certain that Zwei will disappoint like every other left spin base, but maybe Longinus will solve a teeth problem for left.

bL and nL are great attack layers, but... a left spin attack layer. Good against Hell Salamander... sometimes. And little else.
(Jun. 07, 2019  7:57 PM)Kei Wrote: Whoa, that disk is strange. So literal.

Sadly this thing might only be competitive on Longinus, although we cannot be sure. That being said, this disk will have such great synergy with Longinus that it will put Zenith to shame.
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:43 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: ill be honest the no gimmick that they pulled on this is dissapointing

Isn't metal a gimmick it had since Dual Layer system that persisted until Chouzetsu?
Is there anything stopping you from rotating Metsu 60 degrees and putting it on 2 of the same hexagon and the two previously unoccupied hexagons?
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is there anything stopping you from rotating Metsu 60 degrees and putting it on 2 of the same hexagon and the two previously unoccupied hexagons?

Umm, Metsu can't be exactly rotated, due to Core being rectangular. You can rotate it 180° but the organization of hex will remain the same
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:52 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Is there anything stopping you from rotating Metsu 60 degrees and putting it on 2 of the same hexagon and the two previously unoccupied hexagons?

The center of the weight has a unique double-pointed shape that's shared with a matching gap in the GT chip. Rotate it and you won't be able to fit the chip on, as the mispositioned weight will block it since the shape won't line up properly.

The weight would block the gap for the launcher and make it unlaunchable even if you could put the chip on that way anyways.
Well that's a downer.
Looks like a Zwei and Dr will match well considering the shape and design.
Considering this is the case, I assume that Longinus will mirror Valkyrie in terms of teeth position and teeth strength in order to pull off a heavy strike.
This means that Spiral’ will help increase its burst resistance while Zwei, Metsu and Dr will match in perfect harmony somewhat like a Retsu on Slash, only more balanced.
In this case, the K.O. Recoil on Longinus is significantly increased and the Burst priority against Left Spin beys are at maximum.
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:23 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Looks like a Zwei and Dr will match well considering the shape and design.
Considering this is the case, I assume that Longinus will mirror Valkyrie in terms of teeth position and teeth strength in order to pull off a heavy strike.

I would be so hype for this, especially considering the fact that the strong Longinus teeth could be used with the other left spin bases (like wizard Grin) to replace the weaker teeth they come with. I am worried, however, that TT will give Longinus mediocre teeth specifically to prevent people from doing that, and that Sp’ is actually there to balance out the weaker teeth so that the stock combo still performs decently. Time will tell!
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:23 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: Looks like a Zwei and Dr will match well considering the shape and design.

I would be so hype for this, especially considering the fact that the strong Longinus teeth could be used with the other left spin bases (like wizard Grin) to replace the weaker teeth they come with. I am worried, however, that TT will give Longinus mediocre teeth specifically to prevent people from doing that, and that Sp’ is actually there to balance out the weaker teeth so that the stock combo still performs decently. Time will tell!

It wasn’t that the other left-spin teeth are bad. It’s just that the teeth aren’t fully exposed on Stamina and Defense Bases.
(Jun. 08, 2019  6:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  4:00 PM)XYZ-Jaden Wrote: I would be so hype for this, especially considering the fact that the strong Longinus teeth could be used with the other left spin bases (like wizard Grin) to replace the weaker teeth they come with. I am worried, however, that TT will give Longinus mediocre teeth specifically to prevent people from doing that, and that Sp’ is actually there to balance out the weaker teeth so that the stock combo still performs decently. Time will tell!

It wasn’t that the other left-spin teeth are bad. It’s just that the teeth aren’t fully exposed on Stamina and Defense Bases.

Exactly.
I've tried to do some illegal mod on my Wizard and Dread, that I whittled the base for about 0.5mm, and both become much tighter.
So what we need to concern is whether Zwei will reduce the height of teeth, instead of just the teeth on the chip. I feel that all these chip generally has similar burst resistance, but just have difference performance depending on the opponent.
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  6:29 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It wasn’t that the other left-spin teeth are bad. It’s just that the teeth aren’t fully exposed on Stamina and Defense Bases.

Exactly.
I've tried to do some illegal mod on my Wizard and Dread, that I whittled the base for about 0.5mm, and both become much tighter.
So what we need to concern is whether Zwei will reduce the height of teeth, instead of just the teeth on the chip. I feel that all these chip generally has similar burst resistance, but just have difference performance depending on the opponent.

How and where did you whittle down the Bases for the Chip teeth to be better?
(Jun. 09, 2019  3:58 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Exactly.
Is the whittling down visible? Also, in tournaments, judges don't separate GT layers into their parts, right? Is it visible even when it is assembled?
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
Is the whittling down visible? Also, in tournaments, judges don't separate GT layers into their parts, right? Is it visible even when it is assembled?
Don’t cheat. Just don’t even think about it.
(Jun. 09, 2019  1:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: Is the whittling down visible? Also, in tournaments, judges don't separate GT layers into their parts, right? Is it visible even when it is assembled?
Don’t cheat. Just don’t even think about it.

He is a legit modifier of Beyblades. He has created many awesome 3D beys. He doesn't cheats, he modifies
(Jun. 09, 2019  7:17 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

Judges are supposed to take the Bey apart and put it back together to make sure that nothing sketchy is going on. If you’re planning on modifying your Bey like that on purpose, you could get banned from the WBO, so don’t do it. If you’re asking about the judge thing because you’re concerned about others cheating, the judges will most likely catch them in the act if they’ve had experience with GT.

(Jun. 09, 2019  2:21 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2019  1:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Don’t cheat. Just don’t even think about it.

He is a legit modifier of Beyblades. He has created many awesome 3D beys. He doesn't cheats, he modifies

I believe CheetoBlader is saying that to Ash, not Aries.