[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

I like Zwei Longinus so far. It looks much cooler than it's predecessor, Bloody Longinus and I love the Layer and Disc's Xcalibur-like gimmick too. I see this being really good honestly.
I came here trying to post the vid, looks like I was late haha

the upper attack looks very nice! to me it looks like the new disk will have to be used together to make it work (example choV and Z), but I’m probably wrong

now all we have to do is wait for the Japanese channels to weigh it, and the guys on the WBO to test it. it’d be great if it could counter hS let alone pP, but i don’t wanna get my hopes up lmao
I didn't really think I could be hyped for a Longinus release ever since Bloody Longinus but WOW! I'm really liking Zwei Longinus looks like a crazy powerhouse!
(Jun. 15, 2019  2:45 AM)originalzankye Wrote: I didn't really think I could be hyped for a Longinus release ever since Bloody Longinus but WOW! I'm really liking Zwei Longinus looks like a crazy powerhouse!

I agree. That Longinus is hype!
Unlike Bloody Longinus which took time to grow on me, Zwei Longinus has aesthetically won me over almost immediately. I LOVE the colour scheme they've done with it.

The layer keeps the metal dragons in true fashion of the Longinus series, which is great, although this makes this layer base particularly more Longinus centric compared to something like Slash for Valkyrie. I can see this being pretty viable for left spin attack.

The Longinus chip is nice, it seems to have Valkyrie teeth which... are okay, nothing amazing but it's at least not horrible ones.

The new weight looks nice, but will most likely be more useful for two sided Layer bases.

The disk, as I thought was meant to line up with Longinus' dragon heads to give it stronger attack, similar to how the Xcalibur series has their line up "impact/saber" moves. And I'm sorry, but once again, I do not like when parts are clearly tailor made to work with another specific part. It's just that in theory, the parts function wouldn't work anywhere else. Obviously, that doesn't mean the disk itself won't be useful in practice, but I think TT has to do away with making disks or drivers that work specifically for that one new stock combo and nothing else. Other than that I do think it looks cool.

Spiral' is lame since I don't like Spiral, and adding a stronger spring isn't helping anything but hey, I guess the drivers colour looks cool at least.

Nonetheless, I'll definitely be picking this up, it's a beautiful beyblade with a couple promising parts.
Also the whole ,,Zwei,, base shape is similliar or maybe identical to Lost Longinus layer so that's cool because back in the days Lost Longinus was monster!
I'm interested to see how it turns out performance-wise. It seems like TT has been giving most if not all attack types "upper" attack recently, despite most newer attack drivers being on the taller side. It's a little worrying.
i know this might sound weird but zwei longinus 滅 layer might be good for stamina combos(agressive stamina combos maybe) or at least the zwei base or the 滅 layer weight cause if you think the metal in the zwei base is in the outside wichch means this bey has a lot centrifugal force and fly whel efect which increases spin time stamina and atack power and no to mention the shape its quite aerodynamic, and the 滅 weight is elliptical which also increases stamina and if you cobine thos with the strong locks of the longinus chip you might make a strong stamina combo( zwei longinus 0/00/2/4/5/7/8/8'/10 glaive/cross/star/proof, outer/sting/hurricane revolve/orbit/atomic/destroy/destroy'/bearing/eternal/xtend+
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:55 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i know this might sound weird but zwei longinus 滅 layer might be good for stamina combos(agressive stamina combos maybe) or at least the zwei base or the 滅 layer weight cause if you think the metal in the zwei base is in the outside wichch means this bey has a lot centrifugal force and fly whel efect which increases spin time stamina and atack power and no to mention the shape its quite aerodynamic, and the 滅 weight is elliptical which also increases stamina and if you cobine thos with the strong locks of the longinus chip you might make a strong stamina combo( zwei longinus 0/00/2/4/5/7/8/8'/10 glaive/cross/star/proof, outer/sting/hurricane revolve/orbit/atomic/destroy/destroy'/bearing/eternal/xtend+

Having a high amount of energy alone won't do it. It needs to be able to preserve that energy, which usually means a smoother shape that reduces friction with opponents. In this situation its rough edges will slow it down on contact, stealing its energy away and knocking opponents around and just generally wasting its energy too much for it to be good for Stamina. You need both high energy and a solid enough shape to keep it to work out for Stamina, and although this might have the energy it definitely doesn't have the shape to keep it.

Just think about it this way: In terms of solo spin times Archer Hercules is good, but not really that impressive compared to some other Cho-Z layers, but was still a massive meta threat regardless. It works because it's fairly compact and smooth enough to maintain its energy well, which also adds to its high defensive utility alongside other factors like its sturdy teeth. Although its energy is only slightly above mediocre, it's just so good at maintaining it better than many other Stamina layers.
Finally! A left spin attack type that's acctually suppose to be good! nL is the best for it right now but we need something we can use that isn't just a pure hS counter and is manly made to counter it!
(Jun. 17, 2019  12:34 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2019  11:55 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i know this might sound weird but zwei longinus 滅 layer might be good for stamina combos(agressive stamina combos maybe) or at least the zwei base or the 滅 layer weight cause if you think the metal in the zwei base is in the outside wichch means this bey has a lot centrifugal force and fly whel efect which increases spin time stamina and atack power and no to mention the shape its quite aerodynamic, and the 滅 weight is elliptical which also increases stamina and if you cobine thos with the strong locks of the longinus chip you might make a strong stamina combo( zwei longinus 0/00/2/4/5/7/8/8'/10 glaive/cross/star/proof, outer/sting/hurricane revolve/orbit/atomic/destroy/destroy'/bearing/eternal/xtend+

Having a high amount of energy alone won't do it. It needs to be able to preserve that energy, which usually means a smoother shape that reduces friction with opponents. In this situation its rough edges will slow it down on contact, stealing its energy away and knocking opponents around and just generally wasting its energy too much for it to be good for Stamina. You need both high energy and a solid enough shape to keep it to work out for Stamina, and although this might have the energy it definitely doesn't have the shape to keep it.

Just think about it this way: In terms of solo spin times Archer Hercules is good, but not really that impressive compared to some other Cho-Z layers, but was still a massive meta threat regardless. It works because it's fairly compact and smooth enough to maintain its energy well, which also adds to its high defensive utility alongside other factors like its sturdy teeth. Although its energy is only slightly above mediocre, it's just so good at maintaining it better than many other Stamina layers.
 ok thanks for the advise but in that case a attack stamina hybrid could work zwei longinus 0/00/2/4/5/7/8/8'/10 glaive/cross/meteor/star/bump/under/reach/proof/expand, outer/zenith/sting/blitz iron/destroy/destroy'/accel'/zephyr'/charge/trans
(Jun. 17, 2019  1:08 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:  ok thanks for the advise but in that case a attack stamina hybrid could work zwei longinus 0/00/2/4/5/7/8/8'/10 glaive/cross/meteor/star/bump/under/reach/proof/expand, outer/zenith/sting/blitz iron/destroy/destroy'/accel'/zephyr'/charge/trans

I doubt it, but we'll see.
Should I buy Zwei Longinus?I want to battle and obviously win against Dead Phoenix 0 At. and Revive Phoenix 10 Fr. and Perfect Phoenix.Is it worth it or nah?
(Jun. 17, 2019  9:52 PM)DynamisSK Wrote: Should I buy Zwei Longinus?I want to battle and obviously win against Dead Phoenix 0 At. and Revive Phoenix 10 Fr. and Perfect Phoenix.Is it worth it or nah?

It hasn't been released so we have no clue how good it is yet.
Why is everyone (almost) literally bashing this? Jolt' exists and so is Destroy'. Spiral is the driver left for the longinus beys without the dash, so, why not? Plus points for nostalgia too u know.
(Jun. 19, 2019  3:39 PM)LUIsdude Wrote: Why is everyone (almost) literally bashing this?  Jolt' exists and so is Destroy'. Spiral is the driver left for the longinus beys without the dash, so, why not? Plus points for nostalgia too u know.

everyone was wanting a new driver for this bey not a ' remake
(Jun. 19, 2019  3:41 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  3:39 PM)LUIsdude Wrote: Why is everyone (almost) literally bashing this?  Jolt' exists and so is Destroy'. Spiral is the driver left for the longinus beys without the dash, so, why not? Plus points for nostalgia too u know.

everyone was wanting a new driver for this bey not a ' remake

and that of a pretty mediocre driver. It would have been nice to see something like Assault' or new driver that was a wider version of Jaggy that was also a Dash driver.
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:47 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  3:41 PM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: everyone was wanting a new driver for this bey not a ' remake

and that of a pretty mediocre driver. It would have been nice to see something like Assault' or new driver that was a wider version of Jaggy that was also a Dash driver.

New layer base. New layer weight. New GT chip. New disk. Despite that all of you complain because one of them isn't? You're getting so many new parts already that it feels sorta rude to yell at them just because one is just a remake of an old part with a ' upgrade when literally everything else is totally new to the series.

Last I knew nobody complained that Judgement Joker had Zan, 00, or Turn despite those not being new, so why should we complain about this?
(Jun. 19, 2019  8:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2019  7:47 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: and that of a pretty mediocre driver. It would have been nice to see something like Assault' or new driver that was a wider version of Jaggy that was also a Dash driver.

New layer base. New layer weight. New GT chip. New disk. Despite that all of you complain because one of them isn't? You're getting so many new parts already that it feels sorta rude to yell at them just because one is just a remake of an old part with a ' upgrade when literally everything else is totally new to the series.

Last I knew nobody complained that Judgement Joker had Zan, 00, or Turn despite those not being new, so why should we complain about this?

I understand your point, but they are just saying it was anticlimactic
Technically all of these parts are new! Sp’ is a bit different from Sp so technically they’re different!
I think one important reason why Sp’ is so frustrating is that we’ve got tooooooooo many Spiral and it has been proven to be totally useless. Although we got several parts on Joker, they are not that bad. Zan is currently the best Weight for stamina unless you got Goku (which is really hard to get), 00 is one of the best Core Disc and Turn is good in attack or balance combos (and not everyone have it since it can only be found in Random Booster), so that’s not that bad. But Sp’, although it has stronger spring and higher Burst resistance, its basic performance, with so many Sp we’ve got, is proven to be outclassed by X’, Jl’ or even Vl’ in certain case.
But for me, it’s a good spring source for my customized Drivers. Smile

Longinus: 3.01 g
Metsu: 8.16 g
Zwei: 15.87 g
Drake: 25.98 g
Spiral’: 6.17 g
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:21 AM)leosama Wrote:

Longinus: 3.01 g
Retsu: 8.16 g
Zwei: 15.87 g
Drake: 25.98 g
Spiral’: 6.17 g

Drake weighs 26 grams..... that's 3-4 grams lesser than what I hoped for.

And you typed 'Retsu' instead of 'Metsu'.

And you typed 'Retsu' instead of 'Metsu'.
What's the average weight of other bases compared to Zwei?