[Product]  B-144 Booster Zwei Longinus.Dr.Sp′ 滅

(Jun. 20, 2019  5:18 PM)Crumok Wrote: What's the average weight of other bases compared to Zwei?

9/10 grams
Well, looks like Zwei Longinus weighs 59.19 grams. That's good for a GT beyblade!
Drake is disappointingly light. 2 grams less than Sting and Blitz. For a more offensive disk, I would have liked it to be 1 gram heavier than those.
Should I get this or wait for testing
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:49 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Should I get this or wait for testing

i suggest you wait for some testing. though the tailor made parts offer a never before seen synergy, and it is certain to be great. yet, better be safe than sorry right.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:23 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Drake is disappointingly light. 2 grams less than Sting and Blitz. For a more offensive disk, I would have liked it to be 1 gram heavier than those.

It's a little better that it's slightly lighter, as heavier disks increase the chances of bursting yourself.
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:36 AM)Garvin prime Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:49 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Should I get this or wait for testing

i suggest you wait for some testing. though the tailor made parts offer a never before seen synergy, and it is certain to be great. yet, better be safe than sorry right.

It's not exactly new, the excalibur line had the same thing going on.
Tomorrow our now bey. Four hours or more from now.
Will try to check Bic Camera in Shinjuku. Never bought one so i don't know if there's a line for it as well lol.
correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like a god in upper attack ?
According to the looks of this bey, it’ll work really well causing upper attack motions with a good low driver, as long as it spins fast against another bey. Spiral’ seems to work well only when really travelling at high speeds but when it stops, it’s done for so Spiral’ can be interchanged with others like Jolt’. The Drake disc can synergise well with Zwei while Metsu does the exact same thing, but I think that can be interchanged for use with right spin combinations such as stamina weights. It still looks like it does well with Metsu and drake against left spin opponents and the Longinus chip lets the disc match with the layer. To think Longinus would be that aggressive would be surprising yet again.
A YouTuber got zL and decided to test it against pP on Xtend+
Ok this bey looks insanly powerful even in stock combo I've rarely seen such an attack power ! That's pretty much what I wanted for a Longinus !
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:55 AM)Siⱺn Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:23 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: Drake is disappointingly light. 2 grams less than Sting and Blitz. For a more offensive disk, I would have liked it to be 1 gram heavier than those.

It's a little better that it's slightly lighter, as heavier disks increase the chances of bursting yourself.

It's an attack disk. It doesn't care about bursting. Dash drivers exist now.
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:25 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2019  6:55 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: It's a little better that it's slightly lighter, as heavier disks increase the chances of bursting yourself.

It's an attack disk. It doesn't care about bursting. Dash drivers exist now.
The only dash drivers currently competitive for attack are rubber drivers which are only slightly better than normal locks since rubber drivers decrease burst resistance.
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:25 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: It's an attack disk. It doesn't care about bursting. Dash drivers exist now.
The only dash drivers currently competitive for attack are rubber drivers which are only slightly better than normal locks since rubber drivers decrease burst resistance.

Don’t forget about Destroy’ Smile
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:44 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  2:25 AM)AirKingNeo Wrote: It's an attack disk. It doesn't care about bursting. Dash drivers exist now.

Uhh..... I don't think this is right. Normal rubber drivers have low burst resistance as well. So, the very difference between their burst resistances of normal rubber drivers and their dash counterparts is the same. And so, they aren't exactly only 'slightly better'.
damn this is scary. even in the stock combo it pretty much annihilated every other bey. it seems i was correct that this synergy is just off the charts. far superior than the synergy the xcalibur line has had. this might just bring back the attack meta. tbh the LAD meta kinda killed the game for me, now though, damn this has gotta be the best longinus. TT you did it, you guys have officially outdone yourselves, and if this wrecks defence stamina hybrids, it will be your best product in the burst line up
(Jun. 22, 2019  10:50 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: damn this is scary. even in the stock combo it pretty much annihilated every other bey. it seems i was correct that this synergy is just off the charts. far superior than the synergy the xcalibur line has had. this might just bring back the attack meta. tbh the LAD meta kinda killed the game for me, now though, damn this has gotta be the best longinus. TT you did it, you guys have officially outdone yourselves, and if this wrecks defence stamina hybrids, it will be your best product in the burst line up

It seems more lovely to me than scary lol. Judgment joker and zwei longinus....... these 2 might actually end up getting a pretty much guaranteed spot in at least one of the decks of the top 3 of a standard tournament.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:12 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  10:50 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: damn this is scary. even in the stock combo it pretty much annihilated every other bey. it seems i was correct that this synergy is just off the charts. far superior than the synergy the xcalibur line has had. this might just bring back the attack meta. tbh the LAD meta kinda killed the game for me, now though, damn this has gotta be the best longinus. TT you did it, you guys have officially outdone yourselves, and if this wrecks defence stamina hybrids, it will be your best product in the burst line up

It seems more lovely to me than scary lol. Judgment joker and zwei longinus....... these 2 might actually end up getting a pretty much guaranteed spot in at least one of the decks of the top 3 of a standard tournament.

ikr, this is just amazing. i meant scary as in those rapid attacks. sorry for not clarifying.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:16 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: ikr, this is just amazing. i meant scary as in those rapid attacks. sorry for not clarifying.
Dude, I perfectly knew what you were talking about. Just saying that to me, the best part was that it probably brings attack to it's peak outside the formats of burst classic and MFB limited.
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:19 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  1:16 PM)Garvin prime Wrote: ikr, this is just amazing. i meant scary as in those rapid attacks. sorry for not clarifying.
Dude, I perfectly knew what you were talking about. Just saying that to me, the best part was that it probably brings attack to it's peak outside the formats of burst classic and MFB limited.

exactly these recent releases have given us these massive heavy hitters, imagine this on jolt'. the utter annihilation that follows will be a sight to behold. probably gonna give the meta a 180 turn.
B-144 Zwei Longinus also comes in Gold turbo ver. at very low chances. Hopefully they do the same for Diabolos as I'm certainly looking forward to it!
Went to Bic, Yamada, LABI & Yodobashi today but couldn't get any.
It's out of stock everywhere.