[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

(Mar. 02, 2019  3:33 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Valt is gonna wear a scarf like gingka
He is gonna be a legend this series
Cosmo Valkyrie??? awesome
Reminds me of cosmic Valkyrie

Wowwww
Pegasus  omgbbg!

Cosmo Pegasus won't be used by Valt
Slash Valkyrie will be
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:06 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Twitter says:
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et
Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc'
Bunshin Dragon .7.Fr
Slash Ashura .?.Qs
Orb Egis .??.Dm
Dead Hades .8'E.Jl
Buster Xcalibur .Z.Ab
Vice Leopard .1'R.Op

Source: https://twitter.com/detectiveblader/stat...6071341056
I think that all the drivers are correct except for Dm and possibly Jl. Jl likely because the Hades combo is an attack type but I can't tell what it is. We've been talking about this in the Leo Burst Patreon chat and I can tell that all the other drivers are correct. Zenith is also correct as well as 10G, and 11. The reason I don't think we have Dm here is because there is only one Balance type and it has Op. The oE combo is an attack type and seems to have some sort of dash driver. I don't know if it's one we've already seen or not. I honestly though I read Sw' but it is VERY blurry, not the blurriest I've seen though. Also wonder if there is much of a time jump if Cho-Z ends in the Manga right when Aiga meets our new dragon character. My reason to bring that up is because I wonder if Toko goes from Screw Trident, to owning a new stamina type Valkyrie. This is all very interesting and I'm super hyped!
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:33 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Valt is gonna wear a scarf like gingka
He is gonna be a legend this series
Cosmo Valkyrie??? awesome
Reminds me of cosmic Valkyrie

Wowwww
Pegasus  omgbbg!

Cosmo Pegasus won't be used by Valt
Slash Valkyrie will be
Oh! The name sounded  Cool though

(Mar. 02, 2019  3:34 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et
Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc'
Bunshin Dragon .7.Fr
Slash Ashura .?.Qs
Orb Egis .??.Dm
Dead Hades .8'E.Jl
Buster Xcalibur .Z.Ab
Vice Leopard .1'R.Op

I think that all the drivers are correct except for Dm and possibly Jl. Jl likely because the Hades combo is an attack type but I can't tell what it is. We've been talking about this in the Leo Burst Patreon chat and I can tell that all the other drivers are correct. Zenith is also correct as well as 10G, and 11. The reason I don't think we have Dm here is because there is only one Balance type and it has Op. The oE combo is an attack type and seems to have some sort of dash driver. I don't know if it's one we've already seen or not. I honestly though I read Sw' but it is VERY blurry, not the blurriest I've seen though. Also wonder if there is much of a time jump if Cho-Z ends in the Manga right when Aiga meets our new dragon character. My reason to bring that up is because I wonder if Toko goes from Screw Trident, to owning a new stamina type Valkyrie. This is all very interesting and I'm super hyped!

If the new Cosmo Valkyrie is stamina type(it has eternal,a stamina tip),then it may be owned by Toko
And slash Valkyrie will be owned by aoi valt

(Mar. 02, 2019  3:37 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:34 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Cosmo Pegasus won't be used by Valt
Slash Valkyrie will be
Oh! The name sounded  Cool though

(Mar. 02, 2019  3:34 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I think that all the drivers are correct except for Dm and possibly Jl. Jl likely because the Hades combo is an attack type but I can't tell what it is. We've been talking about this in the Leo Burst Patreon chat and I can tell that all the other drivers are correct. Zenith is also correct as well as 10G, and 11. The reason I don't think we have Dm here is because there is only one Balance type and it has Op. The oE combo is an attack type and seems to have some sort of dash driver. I don't know if it's one we've already seen or not. I honestly though I read Sw' but it is VERY blurry, not the blurriest I've seen though. Also wonder if there is much of a time jump if Cho-Z ends in the Manga right when Aiga meets our new dragon character. My reason to bring that up is because I wonder if Toko goes from Screw Trident, to owning a new stamina type Valkyrie. This is all very interesting and I'm super hyped!

If the new Cosmo Valkyrie is stamina type(it has eternal,a stamina tip),then it may be owned by Toko
And slash Valkyrie will be owned by aoi valt

Sounds legit as slash indicates attack
Since Storm Pegasus' driver is called Quick' then maybe Slash Valkyrie will come with the original quick driver. Also, Cosmo Valkyrie looks kind of like a Defense-type Achilles due to the red-ish color scheme.

Orb Egis seems to have the Turn frame, judging from the picture.
I've determined that oE has Qc' and dH has Jl'. There is a slightly clearer picture in a Twitter link on the Gachi thread.
BTW, there is so much Cosmic Pegasus Vibes Kicking in, Calling Cosmo Valkyrie Cosmic Pegasus.
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:57 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: BTW, there is so much Cosmic Pegasus Vibes Kicking in, Calling Cosmo Valkyrie Cosmic Pegasus.

If the Storm Pegasus uses the GT system, it would possible to form a Cosmic Pegasus... but the shape of the combo wouldn't be a faithful replica of the original one Tongue_out
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:09 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:57 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: BTW, there is so much Cosmic Pegasus Vibes Kicking in, Calling Cosmo Valkyrie Cosmic Pegasus.

If the Storm Pegasus uses the GT system, it would possible to form a Cosmic Pegasus... but the shape of the combo wouldn't be a faithful replica of the original one Tongue_out

Yes  it would
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et
Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc'
Bunshin Dragon .7.Fr
Slash Ashura .?.Qs
Orb Egis .??.Dm
Dead Hades .8'E.Jl
Buster Xcalibur .Z.Ab
Vice Leopard .1'R.Op

That tweet says the Dm and Jl drivers are Dash drivers.
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:53 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et
Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc'
Bunshin Dragon .7.Fr
Slash Ashura .?.Qs
Orb Egis .??.Dm
Dead Hades .8'E.Jl
Buster Xcalibur .Z.Ab
Vice Leopard .1'R.Op

Yeah. There is only one Balance type and it has Op. I think that Orb Egis has another Qc' rather than Dm'. I could tell that It was Jolt' rather than Jolt on the box too
This is just like Zero-G
Saramanda Ifraid
Dragon Valkyrie
SOOO HYPE! STORM PEGASIS!
My childhood has returned... ?

Edit: Imagine if they made a remake of Samurai Ifrit!!!?
All just speculation, but
1) Dash drivers could be released without original variants, but probably not going to happen.
2) SV probably comes with either Qc or Qc’ since it is an attack type driver coming almost right after Valkyrie’s release.
3) Possibility of being Dragon’s or Ashura’s driver, but more likely Ashura’s.
I won't be saying anything or anymore about this new random booster as there's a lot of things that many of you people haven't noticed. One of them is that the forge disk of Buster Xcalibur is not Zenith! I can confirm that it is not Zenith because it looks nothing like a Zenith disk, it is a stamina type beyblade and it does not have the rubber frame attached to the spiky metal disk. Sometimes reading the text won't tell you anything without any actual observation, people! Next up is the black recolor of Vise Leopard, and c'mon guys we all know that if the driver is Operate then why would it have a god damn white ring around the ball tip?? It could be a new driver or something because I know very well what an Operate driver looks like (so do you guys too!) and I'm pretty sure that Takara Tomy wouldn't be bothered to add a ring around the ball tip of Operate driver. The third beyblade behind the box is Bushin Dragon.7.Fr and the fourth one is apparently Slash Ashura.1.Qs. (To be honest, I don't know if it is 1, 0 or even 8..) I'll make sure to post anymore updates on this Random Booster later as soon as we find more leaks on the up-coming beyblades. Also, I don't know if I'm supposed to leak this or anything but my friends actually managed to find the official box for the new Dragon bey but I'm sorry I cannot send it here as it will certainly be considered as "piracy" if I do so. Please try to understand but I will somehow manage to show it to you guys in a few days or even a week later. Thank you for understanding and have a wonderful day!

(EDIT- I may be wrong about "the whole driver and disk is wrong" thing but that's just my opinion until and unless we won't get any information to prove me wrong.)
@[Triumph] yeah, I see what you mean. One I noticed myself was Bushin Dragon had a driver which resembled Op more than Fr, but I might be wrong.
Looks to me like the outer and inner half of the layers are separate, and the purple one is slash Asura, the red one is cosmo Valkyrie, and the last one looks like a Phoenix withought the outer ring , so no idea what it is. The red one has a Valkyrie shape, and the purple one has a valkrie shape, so a combination of them should be something like what slash valkrie will look like.

Looking at the leaks, the wierd Phoenix thing is Bushin dragon, meaning the outer rings could be rearranged between these three to make slash valkrie and bushin asura.
(Mar. 02, 2019  10:32 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I just cant wait for Gachi
[Image: latest?cb=20170330011815]

Hey that is my profile picture and I can't wait for gachi too!
Idk why but I feel like this series will be the best and definitely my favorite. It’s MFB all over again.
(Mar. 02, 2019  10:43 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Idk why but I feel like this series will be the best and definitely my favorite. It’s MFB all over again.

Me too! It’s probably going to the the best season ever!!
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:53 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote:

Oh my god, there seems to be more and more reasons coming that make me want to get the whole set. I believe it might be more expensive than what it is for RB sets (I see RB sets going for 10k yen on Yahoo Auction)

Other than this. I only found RBV14 to be good enough to buy whole set of in a while

TT is slowly improving beyblade and making each release cooler and more worth buying
(Mar. 03, 2019  12:46 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  5:53 PM)AirKingNeo Wrote: That tweet says the Dm and Jl drivers are Dash drivers.
Oh my god, there seems to be more and more reasons coming that make me want to get the whole set. I believe it might be more expensive than what it is for RB sets (I see RB sets going for 10k yen on Yahoo Auction)

Other than this. I only found RBV14 to be good enough to buy whole set of in a while

TT is slowly improving beyblade and making each release cooler and more worth buying

The first random booster of every season is usually one of the best. In the cR RB, people thought it was amazing because it had the three newest releases and some of the best Beyblades from God.

That is probably due to the fact that the new releases are always included in it.
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:53 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I've determined that oE has Qc' and dH has Jl'. There is a slightly clearer picture in a Twitter link on the Gachi thread.
What us Qc? I have been searching but haven't found anything.
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:22 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2019  12:46 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: Oh my god, there seems to be more and more reasons coming that make me want to get the whole set. I believe it might be more expensive than what it is for RB sets (I see RB sets going for 10k yen on Yahoo Auction)

The first random booster of every season is usually one of the best. In the cR RB, people thought it was amazing because it had the three newest releases and some of the best Beyblades from God.

That is probably due to the fact that the new releases are always included in it.
Makes sense. By the way I feel it's same with last random booster as well (G2, bL, RBV14). 
(Mar. 03, 2019  1:42 AM)Sumarbrander12 Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2019  4:53 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I've determined that oE has Qc' and dH has Jl'. There is a slightly clearer picture in a Twitter link on the Gachi thread.
What us Qc? I have been searching but haven't found anything.
Quick'. That's what everyone is saying. 

As it has a Dash Version already. I wonder there will be a normal Quick driver. If yes. Why a Dash so fast? Is it so good people might want a better version of it already.