[Product]  B-140 Random Booster Vol. 15 (Cosmo Valkyrie.11.Et 天, Storm Pegasis.10G.Qc′)

An April 2019 release.

(Apr. 12, 2019  6:20 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: [Image: D37alt1U0AEy7oG.jpg:large]
Cosmo Valkyrie. 11. Eternal Ten (Orange)
Bushin Dragon. 7. Friction Retsu (Blue + orange)
Slash Ashura. 5. Quest Zen (Purple)
Storm Pegasis. 10Glaive. Qc' (not sure if it has been confirmed to be Quick)
Orb Egis. 0Turn. Qc' (Red)
Vise Leopard. 1'Proof. Operate (Black)
Buster Xcalibur. Zenith. Absorb (White)
Dead Hades. 8'Expand. Xtreme' (Green)
i hope this isnt left spin or a main character
Origin: Twitter user mailboooox.
"Found" by reindage

Looks like this set will have
ChoZ: Orb Egis, Vise Leopard, Buster Xcalibur, Dead Hades
MF Remake: Storm Pegasus (!!!)
GT: Slash Asura(or Valkyrie?), and two other GT beys

The prize bey looks like it has Kreis Satan's gimmick, except that the rollers will be used for LAD rather than defence. The other GT bey looks like a dragon - most probably one of the three starting GT beys.

[Image: WBJmNBF.jpg]

[Image: 13yzu4B.jpg]
Pretty Sure The GT beys are Dragon (with unknown Wheel/Ring) Slash Asura and Cosmo Valkyrie
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:22 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Received this in a group chat. Don't know about the origin nor authenticity. I'll edit this post when I get more information.

GT: Slash Valkyrie, and two other GT beys

The prize bey looks like it has Kreis Satan's gimmick, except that the rollers will be used for LAD rather than defence. The other GT bey looks like a dragon - most probably one of the three starting GT beys.

First it's found by me. Through a japanese website.
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:22 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Received this in a group chat. Don't know about the origin nor authenticity. I'll edit this post when I get more information.

Make sure you atleast mention the name of sender or confirm with sender himself about source before posting here directly. So that one who actually posted it first or found it can get credit for his work Smile

It was posted by @[renidage]

BTW. Seeing that Storm Pegasis made me so happy. I want to spam Takara Tomy's email with thank you so many times. It will make that message of size of 1000 yottabyte
https://twitter.com/mailboooox/status/11...52416?s=21

Edit: wow i spent so long writing this longpost i got beaten to the punch lol

Someone on Twitter seems to have gotten pics of this set early. The lineup appears to be:
  • A variant of Valkyrie with an outer layer as the prize (Edit: Cosmo Valkyrie 11 Eternal?) (orange)
  • A variant of Dragon (red)
  • A variant of Asura (Slash Asura, probably?) (purple)
  • Orb Egis
  • Vise Leopard
  • Buster Xcalibur
  • Dead Hades
  • Storm Pegasis 10Glaive Qc’ (what)
So from this we now know a few new things about this new series. Firstly, its confirmed the whole outer/inner layer thing is an actual thing. Not very ground-breaking given all the prior things we've seen, but seeing it proven is worthwhile. Secondly, It looks like all the GT beys use that metal chip thing in their design, so I guess its less like a Level Chip and more like a functional requirement, like the metal ring in a Spin Gear. Also speaking of the name, it looks like this system is called the GT System? So I guess the anime and the toyline are doing that thing again where the toyline uses an abbreviation of a term and the anime just uses that term outright. Last season we had Beyblade Burst Chozetsu and the Cho-Z System, amd now this season we have Beyblade Burst Gachi and the GT System. I know its a minor thing but I think this terminology is important ok lol

So on to the elephant in the room, Storm Pegasis???? The Layer itself looks kinda poorly translated into burst (i think its rhe shape of the blades thats throwing me off) looks like the Disc it uses is 10Glaive, which is real neat, and the driver is... Qc’... which raises many questions. We've never seen a Qc driver up until this point, let alone a Dash version, and I personally feel that Xtreme’ would have been the best fit for a Storm Pegasis remake, but whatever. The only way this makes sense to me is if theres a standard release of Qc that comes in like, the Slash Valkyrie booster or something. Also I'm like 99% sure Qc stands for Quick, haha.
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:38 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:

Make sure you atleast mention the name of sender or confirm with sender himself about source before posting here directly. So that one who actually posted it first or found it can get credit for his work :)

It was posted by @[renidage]

BTW. Seeing that Storm Pegasis made me so happy. I want to spam Takara Tomy's email with thank you so many times. It will make that message of size of 1000 yottabyte

I'm not psychic - I cannot deduce the origin of the image if it doesn't have any watermark on it. The credit should also go to the one who took the image, not the first person that propagated it. Like I said, I will edit the post when I ascertain the origins.

edit: Twitter user mailboooox seems to be the origin. If someone can show that he/she is the one who took the photo, I will edit the post accordingly.
Woah, it seems like the bey in the middle has a new driver named ''E1''
Yoooooooo Pegasis Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I wanted this so much!!!!!!!!!!
So I guess the middle is Slash Asura 11 E1??
(Mar. 02, 2019  2:26 PM)KnightPro Wrote: So I guess the middle is Slash Asura 11 E1??

Do you mean the Orange prize bey? I'm pretty sure the combo is Cosmo Valkyrie 11 Eternal lol
Yooooooo, pegasis!!! You are back! It looks good! Qc' though, I am gonna second TrainiacJ's guess saying it's most probably Quick, my personal guess is 'Quartz'. And I don't know why, but pegasis's shape somehow reminds me a but of wV..
But Thank you TT, now waiting for L Drago Wink

Looking at the picture, Looks like Valt's gonna have a serious makeover... I don't know, but I can see a cream/pink scarf and a black jacket kinda something?
That beyblade in the middle, I am gonna say that's bushin Ashura. The avatar on the layer looks pretty much like it.
But, that pink colour doesn't look good on oE, personal opinion though.
Looking forward to this RBV!
Wowwwww..... You had to be capable of finding a random booster that actually spoils the entirety of the series’ gimmicks huh?

This beyblade acts as a special type of group of Beyblades, with the capability of being removed top layer off then replaced to the bottom layer to create something new, thus the Metal Fight gimmick, Storm Pegasus or Storm Valkyrie, or otherwise Storm Dragon.

In order to remove the layer of its two pieces, first you unscrew the figure 8 piece off then just pull it out. You can then put them back in, where Storm Pegasus has a bit chip capable of being placed on it.
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:22 PM)KingSpin Wrote: These images are apparently from Twitter user mailboooox.

GT: Slash Asura(or Valkyrie?), and two other GT beys

THESE are some really SICK looking layers and the Storm Pegasus looks same as the original one ( Wonder which system of bey it is , I think it is Gachi system )
Twitter says:
Cosmo Valkyrie .11.Et
Storm Pegasis .10G.Qc'
Bunshin Dragon .7.Fr
Slash Ashura .?.Qs
Orb Egis .??.Dm
Dead Hades .8'E.Jl
Buster Xcalibur .Z.Ab
Vice Leopard .1'R.Op

Source: https://twitter.com/detectiveblader/stat...6071341056
(Mar. 02, 2019  1:27 PM)xtremeengineer Wrote: hope aiga and valt make it into GT

Valt is confirmed.
SHUT UP! They're making Storm Pegasis for Burst, OH MY GOD!

Oh and that prize bey and the selection look cool too, reminds me of Screw Trident for some reason.
is it bad that I’m mostly hyped for the mf remake?
[Image: 3lhPcs9.png]

Like I mentioned in the first post about the gimmick.

I'm not 100% confident, but these looks like rollers that Kreis Satan has. The side view on the left makes it seem like they enable the bey to roll on its side, giving it better Life After Death (LAD).
My mind is BLOWN. I have no idea how they're bringing back MFB. We were wrong, it's Cosmo Valkyrie instead of Slash Valkyrie. I'm hyped for the Orb Egis, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, and Vise Leopard recolors. Also, we have Quest, Eternal, AND Dimension. The only thing that doesn't make sense is..........what's the prize Bey? I'm inclined to think that it's Valkyrie, but 11 and Eternal? I think this Valkyrie was meant to be a balance type, but 11 and Eternal just make no sense. THIS IS SWEET THOUGH!
(Mar. 02, 2019  3:25 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: My mind is BLOWN. I have no idea how they're bringing back MFB. We were wrong, it's Cosmo Valkyrie instead of Slash Valkyrie. I'm hyped for the Orb Egis, Dead Hades, Buster Xcalibur, and Vise Leopard recolors. Also, we have Quest, Eternal, AND Dimension. The only thing that doesn't make sense is..........what's the prize Bey? I'm inclined to think that it's Valkyrie, but 11 and Eternal? I think this Valkyrie was meant to be a balance type, but 11 and Eternal just make no sense. THIS IS SWEET THOUGH!
Cosmo Valkyrie won't be owned by Valt. We don't see Valt anywhere On the box. Also We Slash Asura, So Slash Valkyrie is still there. Also

Storm will be outclassed before itsi launch Pinching_eyes
Valt is gonna wear a scarf like gingka
He is gonna be a legend this series
Cosmo Valkyrie??? awesome
Reminds me of cosmic pegasus

Wowwww
Pegasus omgbbg!