[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

Will the unlucky number give you good fortune hahah? Coming out in the later half of December 2018.

UPDATE:

(Dec. 14, 2018  4:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's an official pic!

[Image: DuYs-8LV4AA925U.jpg]

There's two more
From Takara Tomy Mall: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810618515/

(Dec. 15, 2018  3:09 AM)LordSpriggan Wrote:

(Dec. 17, 2018  8:11 AM)Triumph Wrote: [Image: 81vKY4inVSL._SL1349_.jpg]
Assuming this is the giant blue beyblade silhouette, I hope this isn't another hard to get super strong layer like Maximum Garuda.

Thanks Kai-V.
B-130
RBV13
Coincidence? I think not. Also based on release patterns because that's what other people are talking about, it's probably some unimportant person supposedly really good. (Gou and Kurtz) and the irl performance is good for it's system. 
(G2 and bK)
I just saw the RBV 12 thread and now already 13?! Great! But you are right Kai-V, hope this unlucky number doesn't cost the prize beybade.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:41 AM)ptf606 Wrote: B-130
RBV13
Coincidence? I think not. Also based on release patterns because that's what other people are talking about, it's probably some unimportant person supposedly really good. (Gou and Kurtz) and the irl performance is good for it's system. 
(G2 and bK)

What do you mean,please explain Clearly,thanks in advance.
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:34 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What do you mean,please explain Clearly,thanks in advance.

Which part?
The whole post.
(Jul. 20, 2018  10:41 AM)Battleburst Wrote: The whole post.

13 is considered unlucky for some people and 13 is in both the product  number and also the Random Booster number. The other part is speculation based on the releases in the same month but in the Dual and God systems.
It's either CZ-3 (looks sort of like Regulus) or Turn K (a Garuda clone that could be related to Kukulcan?) I believe that it's no coincidence that both December Beys look like God Layer System Random Booster Prizes, so maybe they'll BOTH be prizes in RBV 13? That could be possible considering the fact that there are 2 Vise Leopards in RBV 11 and 3 or 4 copies of the Lift frame in the same RBV! But then it would be hard to get the OP-looking Turn K and the awesome-looking CZ-3 ?
I wish turn-k is Kukalcan
Just saw a post with the new Revive Phoenix is this in 129 or 130.
?
Are you talking about this Beyblade?

[Image: 6df107a8ly1fx6xzpxmnbj21hc0u04af.jpg]
No it was on the WBO face book
(Nov. 14, 2018  3:28 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Just saw a post with the new Revive Phoenix is this in 129 or 130.
I think there is already a thread. It's Dead Pheonix BTW
Awesome thanks

Do we have any idea what might be coming in B-130 I’m thinking of buying the set.
(Nov. 14, 2018  3:42 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Awesome thanks

Do we have any idea what might be coming in B-130 I’m thinking of buying the set.

It's Random Booster Volume 13 Prize Bey is Dead Hades and everything else is Unknown
Dead hades again I though he just came out is the another version.
Not Dead Hades. Hades was the prize of RB12. The RB13 would be a new Stamina bey which may looks similar to Maximum Garuda.
[Image: 9OE45Vp.jpg]
This bey is rumored to be Turn-K, a stamina-type bey. And yeah, it looks like Maximum Garuda for some reason. I suppose it could be Garuda's Cho-Z evolution or something like that, who knows! Still trying to get more information on these upcoming beys and hopefully, I will.
is it confirmed that Turn-K is a stamina type? I heard somewhere it was going to be an attack type (eve though the shape looks like mG)
Does it look like the full set would be a good buy?
(Nov. 14, 2018  6:19 PM)HalfOrcSteve Wrote: Does it look like the full set would be a good buy?

we don't even know what the parts are...
I think I see a purple rP, yellow hK, blue eF, and red Wolborg