[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Dec. 13, 2018  7:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

Nice lineup,I think the good ones are definetly the two ak,one rap and dranzer f(is that new or not),
Ef is just toooooooooo(add infinity o here) repetitive,and Hs is good but now meh,can’t wait to look at the combos
Plastic era recolors serve no purpose and are literally unusable. Love the rP though, probably even more than the original one.
From box pic
White aK.11.Fr
rP.12.F'
hS.13.B'
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:28 PM)marutti Wrote: From box pic
White aK.11.Fr
rP.12.F'
hS.13.B'

Fusion dash and Blow Dash
Interesting
aK def looks burstable in the official pic.
I stand by my favorites in terms of color schemes, but the fact that rP has 12 and Fusion' of all things, while hS has 13 and Blow' is a huge letdown. Come on TT, give us Xtreme in a Random Booster for once, or even Hunter'. I'd take Yielding' over Zeta', Fusion', or even Blow'. Quest was at least unique and had a nice set of colors.
It looks like Emperor Forneus has a green Level Chip on it... hmmmm...
(Dec. 14, 2018  4:19 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here's an official pic!

[Image: DuYs-8LV4AA925U.jpg]

There's two more
From Takara Tomy Mall: https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810618515/

I mean,they all oook good up close,but the three combos,(all combos we know of expect the prize bey) are just tooooooooo bad,man disks like 11 and 12,and drivers like fusion’ and blow’,seriously TT

Honestly man,I’m let down,but that shiny light green level chip on emperor forneus,I’d like a ray of hope.I mean,other beys don’t have the slot of the level chip filled,so a level chip may be just what this set needs.

And the layer looks real good to me,the prize bey is good looking man,I mean,even the colours are nice ,new frame,green and white et,and new cho-z Garuda,(let’s not talk about the disk),I mean,

SIGN ME UP
(Dec. 14, 2018  5:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote:

There's two more

I mean,they all oook good up close,but the three combos,(all combos we know of expect the prize bey) are just tooooooooo bad,man disks like 11 and 12,and drivers like fusion’ and blow’,seriously TT

Honestly man,I’m let down,but that shiny light green level chip on emperor forneus,I’d like a ray of hope.I mean,other beys don’t have the slot of the level chip filled,so a level chip may be just what this set needs.

And the layer looks real good to me,the prize bey is good looking man,I mean,even the colours are nice ,new frame,green and white et,and new cho-z Garuda,(let’s not talk about the disk),I mean,

SIGN ME UP

I didn't even notice that little filled hole for the level chip. That does seem interesting. 

I don't want to think about how much more expensive that recolor will be as a confirmed pull.
(Dec. 14, 2018  6:10 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2018  5:25 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I mean,they all oook good up close,but the three combos,(all combos we know of expect the prize bey) are just tooooooooo bad,man disks like 11 and 12,and drivers like fusion’ and blow’,seriously TT

SIGN ME UP

I didn't even notice that little filled hole for the level chip. That does seem interesting. 

I don't want to think about how much more expensive that recolor will be as a confirmed pull.
Likewise but I’m all over that sucker once this random booster releases. I mean it’s an aqua blue recolor of a shark-themed beyblade, how could I pass it up? It fits so well
I NEED THAT HELL SALAMANDER RECOLOR IT LOOKS SO DOPE? It's my new fav layer and it hasn't even came out yet?
(Dec. 14, 2018  6:22 PM)Flashh Wrote: I NEED THAT HELL SALAMANDER RECOLOR IT LOOKS SO DOPE?
That clear plastic is GOLD XD

There's two more

Wow , just like Vice Leopard , there is a 1/4 chance of getting the price bey ( rather the price layer ) and the fact that the dash drivers are getting more common
Taking a closer look at the other beys, it look like hK has 4 (and probably a frame too but we can't see it), eF has 13 and a Frame (maybe Meteor?), Dranzer F has 10Turn, and Wolborg has 0Proof, or maybe it's 0Expand? Hard to tell since they're both so circular haha

Fusion’ and Blow’ are so disappointing. I really wish they would give a dash upgrade to more useful but not gamebreaking Drivers like Unite, Variable, or maybe even Yielding. Seeing these upgrades given to drivers like Fusion and Blow which have been useless since day one for reasons that won't be fixed by a better spring is really disheartening.
I was looking for rP and hS.... but I have enough of theses carp pieces. I tried to guess the other pieces of this random booster and it seems that eF has Lift (i did the combo with my own eF and Lift and it looks the same). Except this, i agree with all TrainiacJ said
eF looks to have the 13 disk, Dranzer seems to have the 8 or 10 disk.
(Dec. 14, 2018  6:44 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Taking a closer look at the other beys, it look like hK has 4 (and probably a frame too but we can't see it), eF has 13 and a Frame (maybe Meteor?), Dranzer F has 10Turn, and Wolborg has 0Proof, or maybe it's 0Expand? Hard to tell since they're both so circular haha

Fusion’ and Blow’ are so disappointing. I really wish they would give a dash upgrade to more useful but not gamebreaking Drivers like Unite, Variable, or maybe even Yielding. Seeing these upgrades given to drivers like Fusion and Blow which have been useless since day one for reasons that won't be fixed by a better spring is really disheartening.

Only 4 beys (include blue aK) has frame
from what i can see in the box expand is not the X frame is the E frame so the combo is air Knight 12E Et
Weird that just a few days ago I was thinking that if they made new dash drivers in this set, it would be fusion and/or blow
(Dec. 14, 2018  8:44 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Forneus has a green level chip?

i think you're right i kinda see a green level chip
Zankye has a video saying that the combos may be:

aK. 11. Fr.
rP. 12. F'.
hS. 13. B'.
hK. 4. ?.
LC - eF. 13?. Mr'.
Dranzer F. 10T. ?.
and Wolborg. 0E. ?.

Not sure if those will be the final product but that's an idea of what we may have so far...