[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

Not impressed by yet another 12, but aK looks less broken than mG and a new color of Eternal is great. (even if it does look mis-matched lmao)

I'm wondering if TT's english spelling of the frame will be Expand or Xpand, given their history this gen of spelling words that begin with "Ex" with just an "X" (Xcalibur, Xtreme, Xtend) but otherwise the new Frame looks like its pretty good. Can't wait to try it out!
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:20 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Not impressed by yet another 12, but aK looks less broken than mG and a new color of Eternal is great. (even if it does look mis-matched lmao)

I'm wondering if TT's english spelling of the frame will be Expand or Xpand, given their history this gen of spelling words that begin with "Ex" with just an "X" (Xcalibur, Xtreme, Xtend) but otherwise the new Frame looks like its pretty good. Can't wait to try it out!

I mean they could, There isn't a x frame yet.
Here it is! Our Cho-Z version of Maximum Garuda! It looks cool, but having only the Layer and the Frame as new parts is kinda boring imo. I hope it's not as OP as mG was, I miss seeing Bursts in battles. Joyful_3
It's not exactly perfectly round so I wonder if it will have at least some small teeth. With the weight from the metal in the center, it still might not need teeth though.
(Dec. 12, 2018  3:56 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here it is! Our Cho-Z version of Maximum Garuda! It looks cool, but having only the Layer and the Frame as new parts is kinda boring imo. I hope it's not as OP as mG was, I miss seeing Bursts in battles. Joyful_3

It's not Garuda but Air Knight.
(Dec. 12, 2018  6:13 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2018  3:56 PM)BeyGa Wrote: Here it is! Our Cho-Z version of Maximum Garuda! It looks cool, but having only the Layer and the Frame as new parts is kinda boring imo. I hope it's not as OP as mG was, I miss seeing Bursts in battles. Joyful_3

It's not Garuda but Air Knight.

Im pretty sure He knows that , he just said it's the cho z version of garuda not an upgrade of garuda , air knight is similar to garuda it's wide and rounded. Which I why he said the cho z version of garuda
ok,the green driver looks...pretty weird i this combo.
at first I though it was a yellow Glaive when I looked at Xpand.
now all the Cho-Z RBV prizes have either 11 or 12,huh
the layer looks very nice,I hope it's not as OP as mG, it looks to be less round so please,make the teeth unnexistent like mG,prevent another meta fail
(Dec. 13, 2018  2:43 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: ok,the green driver looks...pretty weird i this combo.
at first I though it was a yellow Glaive when I looked at Xpand.
now all the Cho-Z RBV prizes have either 11 or 12,huh
the layer looks very nice,I hope it's not as OP as mG, it looks to be less round so please,make the teeth unnexistent like mG,prevent another meta fail

The first things I thought when I looked at Xpand were Glaive and Glaive'.
Looks like this bey will give you misfortune haha!!!

Whaaaah!?why I make a thread for cho Z achilles?
I'm not informed about Kraken

LoL
I like how it's not flat and round as mG. It has some interesting slopes. It kinda resembles me the disc Wing. LOL
Thanks for the pic!
with 12 being the lightest disk, if expand is heavy enough, with good OWD, it might actually work.
If only we could get a picture of that box in the top left corner. I'm sure we'll see it soon though...
I mean, I loved Maximum Garuda but the gimmick obviously did not work. Why repeat it? Why repeat it without it being a Garuda upgrade, given how popular that Bey was? Odd.

Love the look of this guy, at least.
I'm not sure why, but the way the layer looks makes it seem more vulnerable to upper attack. I have no idea where that thought came from
That side view of the frame does make it look good for LAD. Maybe not as good as Proof but we'll see
(Dec. 13, 2018  4:27 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: That side view of the frame does make it look good for LAD. Maybe not as good as Proof but we'll see

Proof is not a good choice for LAD. It’s smooth but is too large, which will increase the resistance with stadium. I think there might be the same problem on Expand. Currently the best choice for LAD should still be Glaive or Cross.
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:

What are the combos?
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:42 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
I think my favorites are probably the white hS, purple rP, and white aK.

Also, is that not Driger F or did marutti say that it was Dranzer specifically? It looks a bit different that Dranzer F. Maybe it's just me
It's a tradition now to fill the Random Booster line with some "remakes". That's kinda getting a bit annoying imho. From that lineup, I can tell you I'd be happy only with that hK, and that rP, besides the prize, of course.
Didn't expect another hS. The white aK is what I thought was gF this entire time. Like gK and rP. Didn't really care for another hS. I was really hoping for any Fafnir really... Don't care much for the BSB remakes but I like Wolborg I guess. I'm sure it'll still be cool but was hoping we'd finally see a Fafnir in a RB.

EDIT: Since vL was an attack type with a defense type recolor, maybe this will be a stamina type with a balance type recolor... Another Z'? Maybe U'?
To be honest this layer line up is a little bit underwhelming. Okay so, we have another aK, as I thought, which looks okay but do we really need to repeat it just because RBV12 did? There's also purple rP which looks great, I like that, reminds me of dark rP. Yellow hK looks cool too, in fact with a bit of modding I could switch out the chains with these so it's like the anime with glowing yellow ones. I really wish we didn't have ANOTHER eF, while I like the layer, enough already. White hS looks cool but ehhhh again, I don't need another one. And of course I almost never care for BSB layer recolours, so Wolborg and Dranzer F get automatic fails for me.

So yeah, half the selection is a bit meh for me, one is simply okay and there's three good ones. Compared to RBV12 which was great, this one's lame. I hope the disk and driver selection are way better.
It would be cool to see Fr I guess. I like it at least, but we did already get one. Maybe a 10 disk. We could see Op, and Br. Not that Op is any good. We may see a new dash driver or a previously released one. Maybe Ab... We'll have to see. Not my favorite RB but I already pre ordered it.