[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

Looking at the HD image makes me think this is going to have a gimmick similar to Kreis Cygnus from MFB.
There seems to be a track with three bumps and looks like what's supposed to be stoppers behind the wing blades.
Ok so based on the new released YT vid, the combos are as follows:

aK.12E.Et
aK.11.Fr
rP.12.F'
hS.13.B'
hK.4.Mr'
eF.13M.S (with Green Level Chip)
Dranzer F.10T.Sw
Wolborg.0E.At

Aaaandd so we now have level chip released as a regular thing instead of having to buy it as is online... too bad it was not a thing in thr Chouzetsu Customize Set.... it would've been a great selling point...
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:12 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ok so based on the new released YT vid, the combos are as follows:

aK.12E.Et
aK.11.Fr
rP.12.F'
hS.13.B'
hK.4.Mr'
eF.13M.S (with Green Level Chip)
Dranzer F.10T.Sw
Wolborg.0E.At

Aaaandd so we now have level chip released as a regular thing instead of having to buy it as is online... too bad it was not a thing in thr Chouzetsu Customize Set.... it would've been a great selling point...

I’m gonna say it,we got a level chip,yay

But the combo is rather disappointing at least give it lift or something,and survive??

And wolborg combo is really good,with the new frame ,I hope the new frame has a good use competitively,with 0 and atomic it quite awesome,

Rest,the prize bey is good

Rest are meh or just useless
Let's break down the parts:
Air Knight 12Expand Eternal:
Layer: Unknown
12: [CENSORED] NO
Expand: Unknown
Eternal: Top Tier

Air Knight 11 Friction:
11: [CENSORED] NO
Friction: Decent

Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive
Layer: Alright, but you're really after the Level Chip
13: [CENSORED] NO
Meteor: Decent
Survive: Outclassed

Hazard Kerbeus 4 Blow'
Layer: NO
4: Decent
Merge': Outclassed (Should have been Jolt')

Hell Salamander 13 Blow'
Layer: Top Tier
Blow': Outclassed

Revive Phoenix 12 Fusion'
Fusion': Outclassed

Dranzer Flame 10Turn Sword
Layer: [CENSORED] NO
10: Top Tier
Turn: Good/Great
Sword: [CENSORED] NO

Wolborg 0Expand Atomic
0: Top Tier
Atomic: Top Tier
From the box the owners dosnt look to be Kit from my point of view
Wow, still no Br driver in a RB. I'm fine with the dash drivers, but not Sw and S. Atomic is good but would've rather seen Br. We've seen lots of At's... I think I still like this set more than RBV11, but not super impressed...

Favorite RBV's for this season highest to lowest:
RBV12
RBV10
RBV13
RBV11
I don't see why they put in Survive they at least could've put in Survive'
As shown above, Air Knight.12E.Et is a bey that likes to hover by utilising real world physics and air resistance, decreasing friction around the stadium floor the faster it spins. In real life however, the weight that had been increased by the Cho-Z system and the mere size of the wind resisting wings makes it near impossible to substantially increase wind resistance enough for it to hover slightly off the ground, even if you remove 12 entirely and replace Et with Fl as well as remove the Cho-Z metal from the layer. Even Expand is a frame that also allows it to utilise wind resistance, but it still doesn’t exactly work out due to real life physics. If the launch ain’t hard enough, you don’t have a chance to fly. If your bey is heavy, it reacts to wind resistance less (mostly why heavier beys spin longer, especially if all the metal is focused on OWD to create a flywheel effect, but with more OWD it becomes harder to spin fast but in turn it gives more stamina)
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:34 AM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: From the box the owners dosnt look to be Kit from my point of view

well his taller and older so of course his gonna be a bit different but if you look closely you can see its him.
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:25 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Let's break down the parts:
Air Knight 12Expand Eternal:
Eternal: Top Tier

Air Knight 11 Friction:
11: [CENSORED] NO
Friction: Decent

Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive
Layer: Alright, but you're really after the Level Chip
Meteor: Decent
Survive: Outclassed

Hazard Kerbeus 4 Blow'
Layer: NO
4: Decent
Merge': Outclassed (Should have been Jolt')

Hell Salamander 13 Blow'
Blow': Outclassed

Revive Phoenix 12 Fusion'
Fusion': Outclassed

Dranzer Flame 10Turn Sword
10: Top Tier
Turn: Good/Great
Sword: [CENSORED] NO

Wolborg 0Expand Atomic
0: Top Tier
Atomic: Top Tier

That's a lot of [CENSORED] words right there ahahaha but I get what you mean. This release could've been saved by having all the recolor Chouzetsu Layers equipped with a Level Chip, and that they still gave out the rarer Forge/Core Disks like Outer, Alpha' (the one with Shining Amaterios), the Disks from Baldur and Amaterios, etc. If not, then the usual 7, 5, 3 could've been good, aside from 10 and 0.

The Survive Driver could've been Anchor' or some other Dash/ Prime Attack Driver as well, no? I mean if they want the meta to shift to blitzing mobile Attackers, they might as well give it out same with Destroy'.

The usage of Dual Layer/OG Layers might be to offset the weight differences per Booster, but I guess it is too much to ask for a pure metal-infused release like the very first Chouzetsu RBV
that Hell Salamander is amazing.

and the Revive Pheonix.

and the Emperor Forneus.

ALL OF THE BEYS IN THIS LOOK AMAZING
Imo this is probably the worst random booster in the cho z series so far
While having a level chip in this is alright, I have to kind of agree with Valkyriology. The part selection for these pulls is pretty bad, not counting 10, 0, and Turn (which are all on bad layer/drivers). Meanwhile, we have beautiful hS and rP the colors on the worst possible core disks and the oddest ' driver choices besides Merge'. Ughhh.
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:34 AM)GodOfBeybladesX Wrote: From the box the owners dosnt look to be Kit from my point of view

If you look close enough you can see the orange hair he has he looks like he started wearing a burgundy red type of button up shirt with a white t shirt under it he also started wearing gloves and his hat is more or a army camp green
The Motif actually does resembles Aero Knight MS
(Dec. 15, 2018  8:14 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: the Launcher is Bigger than B-88 and other variants
Maybe the Gears are bigger
I think this is the wrong thread
Here are my thoughts on these combos:

Air Knight 12Expand Eternal - Well, it's the prize beyblade and one which will be used in the show so naturally this is the best pull like every other prize bey. The metallic blue looks lovely! The Expand frame looks cool too, it has openings unlike a lot of frames so that'll be interesting. 12 is meh, I would rather 10 or 13, even 8'. Eternal is cool, the recolour looks nice but... not sure if it works with this combo. Still, this is the best one in this set.

Oh and one interesting thing to note, this one definitely has teeth which you can hear when they disassemble it, so not gums like mG.

Air Knight 11 Friction - So this is the lamer aK pull. The white recolour of the layer looks nice, but I prefer that lovely metallic blue. 11 is bad, I really don't like 11. Friction is okay but I already have one from aH.H.Fr.

Revive Phoenix 12 Fusion’ - The layer looks great, I love the purple on it, reminds me of a dark Phoenix, but the rest of the parts are a total letdown. 12 is bad and Fusion', I already hated Fusion and adding a tighter spring doesn't help me like it more.

Hell Salamander 13 Blow’ - The Hell Salamander recolour looks neat but do we really need another one right after the previous RBV? And again, underwhelming parts, while 13 is okay, it is not a good disk but I like it alright. Blow' is terrible, I hated Blow already and again, adding a tighter spring doesn't make me like it more.

Hazard Kerbeus 4 Merge’ - The Hazard Kerbeus recolour looks great, I like the translucent yellow chains on trans black plastic, has a bee feel. 4 AGAIN?! Merge' s the same case as Blow' and Fusion', except that I do think Merge is okay, but still lazy. Also am I the only one who is sick of seeing the 4 disk? And people thought eF was overused... speaking of which...

[Level Chip] Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive - Do we really need another eF AGAIN?! Now I love eF but the amount of times they put it is RIDICULOUS. Why not have layers like gF or something? The inclusion of the Level Chip is okay and is really the only saving grace. 13 is okay but again not amazing and I don't care for there being two. And when we FINALLY get another frame on this set again, it's the overused Meteor which I don't care for. Survive is bland and I already have one.

Dranzer Flame 10Turn Sword - Great... more pointless BSB recolours... Dranzer F's recolour here isn't all that good either, lime green never really looks good as a recolour, especially not for Dranzer. 10 is good, I like 10 and could do with more. Turn is cool, I already have it but Turn is a good one for me to have. Sword is really lame, I don't care for it.

Wolborg 0Expand Atomic - Wolborg's red recolour looks better than the Dranzer F's recolour but again I don't care for most BSB recolours so this is an automatic fail. 0 is good but now that I have so many, I don't know if I want anymore. Another Expand is okay, it's the new part after all. Atomic is great, even though I have so many, I want to see some nice recolour of it, so I cannot wait.

Overall - This is a really underwhelming set. After the good one from RBV12, this one is disappointing. Besides blue aK, the pulls with layers I like, white aK, rP, hK, hS all suffer from a case of "Nice Layer, bland underwhelming parts with no frame", oh yeah the lack of frames really sucks by the way, I was hoping for Proof too. The BSB recolours have better parts but bad layers, and eF has the level chip but again the rest of the parts are underwhelming. A lot of drivers are lazy dash drivers, which I don't care for mostly, and I certainly don't care for them if they're bland ones like Blow or Fusion. I wanted a recolour of Absorb, Operate or Bearing.

So if I get this, I will only ever aim for aK.12E.Et, that's it!
Well said, Jinbee. This booster seems like filler, for the most part. And adding a golden spring to boring and outdated drivers is just underwhelming. Do better, TT.

What I like: Hazard Kerbeus, Hell Salamander and Revive Phoenix layers. All three are awesome and unique. I like that a level chip was included in the set. Finally, I really like the Air Knight re-colour, as well.

What I love: Air Knight. The metallic blue really elevates it for me. Very cool but I'm still slightly salty about this not being Garuda.

What I dislike: Everything else. The Plastic Gen remakes are both unfortunate and unnecessary. I'd give them a pass if Wolborg was included but two? Ugh. The parts for this set is very underwhelming outside the frames, but even those are playing it safe (blues, whites, etc.). There is nothing really new or fresh. Emperor Forneus is the biggest waste of time ever, honestly.

Why not use Absorb, Operate or Jolt? Why not Geist Fafnir, Buster Xcalibur, Ragnaruk or Shadow Amaterios? Honestly, I would've loved more rule breaking with the inclusion of any of: Xtend+, Octa, Bite' (to go with the re-coloured Shadow Ori). This is all just "meh".
I don't know about that, but the Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive layer got the color style of Sharkrash from the original Beyblade V-Force series, don;t you think?
(Dec. 15, 2018  3:46 PM)fireblaze1 Wrote: I don't know about that, but the Emperor Forneus 13Meteor Survive layer got the color style of Sharkrash from the original Beyblade V-Force series, don;t you think?

[Image: 180?cb=20181203195124]I know this is a remake but still, eF and this?
Yeah was really hoping for gF, Bearing, Operate and Absorb. The only dash driver I dislike is F' because there is really already a Fusion tip on Zt'. I do like Mr' but think U' would have been better. I don't Mind B'. I had some fun with that driver back in its time. Putting these dashed drivers on their original combos and seeing how it changes them will be kind of fun to experiment with. I really dislike the inclusion of eF but would actually rather have it than Dranzer F. It is a cool color, translucent blue, which is better than the translucent yellow one from RLC10... The level chip is nice. Even an inclusion of dF instead of gF would've been nice. I still like this set better than RBV11 just by a bit. Also, that is the second RBV to have an eF with the M frame... RBV11 had eF. 1M. Hn.
Honestly, now these dash drives are irritating me.. This is way too much now..
Anything else left with you TT?!?!
Like seriously Blow, Merge and Fusion dash too?!
God, save me.
And yet another Forneus.. But this one has gotta be my favourite soo far. Its just gorgeous.
I really hate the idea of adding BSB remakes to the Cho-Z releases. I am a big fan of the OG series but it Kinda kills the Cho-Z line up.
They aren't that great either.
And why are 12 and 13 being repeated again?!

Well, Number 13 lives up to its reputation. XD
An underwhelming RBV indeed.
The only eye catch for this booster is gonna be Air Knight. Or maybe aH and rP.. But rest all are meh.
Wish you all good pulls out of these RBV's!
Something tells me we will need good luck.
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Honestly, now these dash drives are irritating me.. This is way too much now..
God, save me.
And yet another Forneus.. But this one has gotta be my favourite soo far. Its just gorgeous.
I really hate the idea of adding BSB remakes to the Cho-Z releases. I am a big fan of the OG series but it Kinda kills the Cho-Z line up.

The only eye catch for this booster is gonna be Aero Knight. Or maybe aH and rP.. But rest all are meh.

Btw, it's Air Knight.
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Honestly, now these dash drives are irritating me.. This is way too much now..
God, save me.

The only eye catch for this booster is gonna be Aero Knight. Or maybe aH and rP.. But rest all are meh.

Air Knight. Aero Knight is from HMS