[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

You can always take off the frame, so it will be better without it.
Lift
Turn
Wall
Expand

Why do you all gotta scrape? (Turn is a good frame so it's excluded)
(Dec. 24, 2018  2:59 PM)KinkoUsagi Wrote: Solid blue, transparent blue and white? It is odd. I like it, though. It matches the re-coloured Air Knight!

Air Knight's teeth are good but man... it seems like Lift the layer. Once it's hit, it's game over.

Hell Salamander looks even more amazing in that video. Why is this the perfect layer?

Are you sure it isn't the parts used in the video? I saw the first two test battles between CZ-A and aK, but it may just be the fact that 12 is too light and that Expand interferes with Eternal (due to height).

Sorry if I'm just restating things you may already know. I don't intend on being rude at all, but the question may have rubbed off the wrong way.
That’s a definite possibility! I’d love to be wrong because I’m a fan of the Beyblade and adore Maximum Garuda (the clear inspiration).
Has anyone noticed that the metal on air knight looks a little like Cho-Z Valkyrie?
(Dec. 24, 2018  7:24 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the metal on air knight looks a little like Cho-Z Valkyrie?

Wow, I see it now.
(Dec. 24, 2018  8:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2018  7:24 PM)Brainofcthulu Wrote: Has anyone noticed that the metal on air knight looks a little like Cho-Z Valkyrie?

Wow, I see it now.

From when it was first revealed, yes. Though it more so looks like Winning Valkyrie than ChoV.
This is one of my favorite Super Z Beys, I wonder if TT will ever pull off the gimmick correctly though
Air Knight seems to have a decent weight of 20.7 grams, it looks like it'll be good for stamina with it's round shape, and the sloped gaps exposed underside only seem to look like it'll destabilise itself if anything hits underneath, though perhaps it'll destabilise anything below it.

Not really sure about the fairly decent teeth on such a round layer, I mean the teeth will probably compensate for the gaps.
Bought 4 today and accidently got 3 white air knights and 1 blue one
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:59 AM)GodGaia Wrote: Bought 4 today and accidently got 3 white air knights and 1 blue one

Definition of luck in rbv "13"
aK is actually really good at bursting Maximum Garuda. Also seems better with eternal than atomic
Well from what i see from testing videos the thing is that :
1: The eternal driver is too low
2: The Expand frame has no LAD at all due to the design...

Because the AKnight Layer is not a complete round shape .. i guess it creates recoil when hit but the eternal driver cannot compensate that... maybe Absorb could due to the springloaded driver it has.
Need further testing...tough.
Maybe aK.10/0/7.Et would be a good combo? The shape of the layer would probably work best on a lower driver that avoids higher destabilization risk I guess...
(Dec. 25, 2018  5:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe aK.10/0/7.Et would be a good combo? The shape of the layer would probably work best on a lower driver that avoids higher destabilization risk I guess...

Yep I tried that and it beat my rP.10B.At with level chip
(Dec. 25, 2018  5:45 PM)GodGaia Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  5:02 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Maybe aK.10/0/7.Et would be a good combo? The shape of the layer would probably work best on a lower driver that avoids higher destabilization risk I guess...

Can it beat Hercules and Salamander? Also, can it withstand attacks from the new Cho Z Beys?
Ok so basically the frame was left out and the disk was repleaced. Thats good news... maybe ET low high is the issue as the Expand frame scraps once the bey destabilises.

(Dec. 25, 2018  5:45 PM)GodGaia Wrote:

Ok so basically the frame was left out and the disk was repleaced. Thats good news... maybe ET low high is the issue as the Expand frame scraps once the bey destabilises.
(Dec. 25, 2018  6:32 PM)rioful85 Wrote: Ok so basically the frame was left out and the disk was repleaced. Thats good news... maybe ET low high is the issue as the Expand frame scraps once the bey destabilises.

(Dec. 25, 2018  5:45 PM)GodGaia Wrote: Yep I tried that and it beat my rP.10B.At with level chip

Eternal works well without frames as opposed to normal height drivers so it's probably the frame.

Also, does anybody have the weight for Expand? It looked hollowed out if I remember correctly.
(Dec. 25, 2018  6:54 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  6:32 PM)rioful85 Wrote: Ok so basically the frame was left out and the disk was repleaced. Thats good news... maybe ET low high is the issue as the Expand frame scraps once the bey destabilises.

Eternal works well without frames as opposed to normal height drivers so it's probably the frame.

Also, does anybody have the weight for Expand? It looked hollowed out if I remember correctly.

I was guessing that the frame may be the problem... Maybe with a taller driver like wedge or bearing it could work...Or ofcourse with atomic... but atomic is boring now... Grin
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:04 PM)rioful85 Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  6:54 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Eternal works well without frames as opposed to normal height drivers so it's probably the frame.

I was guessing that the frame may be the problem... Maybe with a taller driver like wedge or bearing it could work...Or ofcourse with atomic... but atomic is boring now... Grin

Boring doesn't mean "bad", fortunately.

I have doubts with Wedge though. I used to be in the Wedge Fan Club myself, but I don't think it really has the stability to work out, especially with so much LAD in the meta. Bearing seems unlikely too, as there's probably some easy way of bursting it since it's not as smooth as Maximum Garuda.
aK.7C.At is really good, can outspin aH.7.At
(Dec. 26, 2018  7:22 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2018  7:04 PM)rioful85 Wrote: I was guessing that the frame may be the problem... Maybe with a taller driver like wedge or bearing it could work...Or ofcourse with atomic... but atomic is boring now... Grin

Boring doesn't mean "bad", fortunately.

I have doubts with Wedge though. I used to be in the Wedge Fan Club myself, but I don't think it really has the stability to work out, especially with so much LAD in the meta. Bearing seems unlikely too, as there's probably some easy way of bursting it since it's not as smooth as Maximum Garuda.

Just saying that using atomic for everything is boring 
Bearing and wedge were not tested but yes probably they will be bursted  easy. I need testing... But perhaps Eternal and Outer disk could be good Smile

Im an all out Stamina type person so i always enjoy stamina releases and my most liked beys are stamina types Smile
I’ve tried wedge and aK doesn’t burst easily because of its height but the stamina is meh with this driver

The warps on aK provide it with some attack potential and it can easily destabilise god beybladed
(Dec. 26, 2018  1:31 PM)GodGaia Wrote: I’ve tried wedge and aK doesn’t burst easily because of its height but the stamina is meh with this driver

The warps on aK provide it with some attack potential and it can easily destabilise god beybladed
So...does aK have better same spin stamina then aH?