[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

(Dec. 15, 2018  5:38 PM)Turbo blader Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Honestly, now these dash drives are irritating me.. This is way too much now..
Anything else left with you TT?!?!
Like seriously Blow, Merge and Fusion dash too?!
God, save me.
And yet another Forneus.. But this one has gotta be my favourite soo far. Its just gorgeous.
I really hate the idea of adding BSB remakes to the Cho-Z releases. I am a big fan of the OG series but it Kinda kills the Cho-Z line up.
They aren't that great either.
And why are 12 and 13 being repeated again?!

Well, Number 13 lives up to its reputation. XD
An underwhelming RBV indeed.
The only eye catch for this booster is gonna be Aero Knight. Or maybe aH and rP.. But rest all are meh.
Wish you all good pulls out of these RBV's!
Something tells me we will need good luck.

Btw, it's Air Knight.

(Dec. 15, 2018  5:39 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Honestly, now these dash drives are irritating me.. This is way too much now..
Anything else left with you TT?!?!
Like seriously Blow, Merge and Fusion dash too?!
God, save me.
And yet another Forneus.. But this one has gotta be my favourite soo far. Its just gorgeous.
I really hate the idea of adding BSB remakes to the Cho-Z releases. I am a big fan of the OG series but it Kinda kills the Cho-Z line up.
They aren't that great either.
And why are 12 and 13 being repeated again?!

Well, Number 13 lives up to its reputation. XD
An underwhelming RBV indeed.
The only eye catch for this booster is gonna be Aero Knight. Or maybe aH and rP.. But rest all are meh.
Wish you all good pulls out of these RBV's!
Something tells me we will need good luck.

Air Knight. Aero Knight is from HMS
Sorry!
Thanks for correcting me! The post is now edited!
I just noticed it seems like they made Gold Hazard Kerbeus as a reference or something like that to Hell Kebrecs... hmmm
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's a purple Cho- Z Spriggan
I remembered this comment when I said there was a purple rP. Hindsight is 20/20, eh Citrus?

Honestly, this collection is just amazing. Air Knight looks defendable while still having enough texture to potentially harm it unlike Maximum Garuda's intense smoothness. Expand looks like a fan in frame form, with enough smoothness to maybe have some LAD power too, along with Eternal and all the power that comes with that. 12 is basically the one thing limiting it tbh, as everything else looks solid.

It's interesting to see so many outclassed "prime" parts, like Fusion', Merge', and Blow'. Out of that lineup Merge' is probably the strongest, but they're all outclassed by other prime parts so they're not actually good. I mean, Fusion' is basically 1/3 of a Zeta', Blow' is weaker and less useful than Zephyr', and Merge' is just not all that impressive when Xtreme' and Hunter' both exist.

The level chip with Emperor Forneus has my attention though. I'd like to think they actually want to make level chips more available at this point without resorting to making them wholesale, and this is a good way to do that.

Overall, I like the colors of every single layer in the set except for Dranzer Flame, which is the big disappointment for me barring the 10 disk it comes with. I am getting a bit sick of Emperor Forneus at this point along with everyone else, but the transparent blue looks good on it and it comes with that level chip, so I'll tolerate its existence. Interestingly enough, there are no God layers in the set, so the remake layers are really the only two true flops here, and Wolborg at least has good parts with it that make up for the weak layer with a top-tier disk and driver and a potentially usable frame.

The real disappointment I have is in the sheer amount of 11, 12, and 13 disks released in this set, with 5/8 of the whole set having one of those disks. I'm not sour on 4 like a comment I saw above since 4 is a second-tier disk, but beyond 10 and 0 nothing stands out on the disk front.

Fun fact: If you get Revive Phoenix, the white Aero Knight, and Dranzer Flame you can make Revive Phoenix's stock combo just out of this random booster. I find that neat.
(Dec. 15, 2018  9:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2018  1:40 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's a purple Cho- Z Spriggan
I remembered this comment when I said there was a purple rP. Hindsight is 20/20, eh Citrus?

Honestly, this collection is just amazing. Air Knight looks defendable while still having enough texture to potentially harm it unlike Maximum Garuda's intense smoothness. Expand looks like a fan in frame form, with enough smoothness to maybe have some LAD power too, along with Eternal and all the power that comes with that. 12 is basically the one thing limiting it tbh, as everything else looks solid.

It's interesting to see so many outclassed "prime" parts, like Fusion', Merge', and Blow'. Out of that lineup Merge' is probably the strongest, but they're all outclassed by other prime parts so they're not actually good. I mean, Fusion' is basically 1/3 of a Zeta', Blow' is weaker and less useful than Zephyr', and Merge' is just not all that impressive when Xtreme' and Hunter' both exist.

The level chip with Emperor Forneus has my attention though. I'd like to think they actually want to make level chips more available at this point without resorting to making them wholesale, and this is a good way to do that.

Overall, I like the colors of every single layer in the set except for Dranzer Flame, which is the big disappointment for me barring the 10 disk it comes with. I am getting a bit sick of Emperor Forneus at this point along with everyone else, but the transparent blue looks good on it and it comes with that level chip, so I'll tolerate its existence. Interestingly enough, there are no God layers in the set, so the remake layers are really the only two true flops here, and Wolborg at least has good parts with it that make up for the weak layer with a top-tier disk and driver and a potentially usable frame.

The real disappointment I have is in the sheer amount of 11, 12, and 13 disks released in this set, with 5/8 of the whole set having one of those disks. I'm not sour on 4 like a comment I saw above since 4 is a second-tier disk, but beyond 10 and 0 nothing stands out on the disk front.

Fun fact: If you get Revive Phoenix, the white Aero Knight, and Dranzer Flame you can make Revive Phoenix's stock combo just out of this random booster. I find that neat.
I blame low res leaked pictures. Maybe the leak had a different pictures...
To be honest...
This random booster had much more potential!

- Black Dranzer F with black/red Zeta'
-Two level chips instead of one, they just cost too much!!
-Xtreme' needed to be here... it's just too good, too expensive, and wears down too quickly
-Needed a second eternal... something with a more neutral color like grey/black/white etc
-Absorb in a new color would have been great
-Octa ftw
(Dec. 15, 2018  10:43 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: To be honest...

-Two level chips instead of one
-Xtreme' needed to be here... it's just too good, too expensive, and wears down too quickly
-Needed a second eternal... something with a  more neutral color like grey/black/white etc
-Octa ftw

I agree with you on everything except Octa. I think that Octa would be to heavy for a booster, and would lead to people weighing the boosters to try to either get this part or avoid it.
(Dec. 16, 2018  12:52 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2018  10:43 PM)Ultragunner Wrote: To be honest...

-Two level chips instead of one
-Needed a second eternal... something with a  more neutral color like grey/black/white etc
-Octa ftw

I agree with you on everything except Octa. I think that Octa would be to heavy for a booster, and would lead to people weighing the boosters to try to either get this part or avoid it.

All they'd need to do is balance out the weight with a lighter disk or layer and not include a frame, which should be easy.
(Dec. 16, 2018  1:39 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  12:52 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I agree with you on everything except Octa. I think that Octa would be to heavy for a booster, and would lead to people weighing the boosters to try to either get this part or avoid it.

All they'd need to do is balance out the weight with a lighter disk or layer and not include a frame, which should be easy.
That would still be heavier than most booster beys
(Dec. 16, 2018  1:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  1:39 AM)Jinbee Wrote: All they'd need to do is balance out the weight with a lighter disk or layer and not include a frame, which should be easy.
That would still be heavier than most booster beys

Except that it doesn't have to be. Let's take one beyblade from this booster, let's say hS.13.B', which is roughly 46-47 grams, hS is about 21 grams, 13 is 20 grams and Blow' is probably around 5 or 6 grams. Octa is about 14 grams, add a 12 disk which is a little over 16 grams and... say the bX layer which is almost around 20 grams. In total that's about 46 grams, around the same as the hS combo in this set.
(Dec. 16, 2018  1:56 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  1:46 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: That would still be heavier than most booster beys

Except that it doesn't have to be. Let's take one beyblade from this booster, let's say hS.13.B', which is roughly 46-47 grams, hS is about 21 grams, 13 is 20 grams and Blow' is probably around 5 or 6 grams. Octa is about 14 grams, add a 12 disk which is a little over 16 grams and... say the bX layer which is almost around 20 grams. In total that's about 46 grams, around the same as the hS combo in this set.

That makes sense from a logic standpoint, but then again TT likes to make some combos as illogical and heavy as possible. Like in RBV 10. sX 5B At was heavier than most at the time of release. RBV 11. nL planet. nL is heavier than most of the layers in that set, and planet is the 2nd or 3rd heaviest driver in the game (The first being Octa).
(Dec. 15, 2018  9:57 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I blame low res leaked pictures. Maybe the leak had a different pictures...

Looking back, the beys pictured in the leak are pretty clearly the same that we're getting, so that's out. Can't blame you due to the resolution though.

Meh, I dunno. Kind of feels like an "I told ya so" moment to me, but hey, terrible, terrible pixelation obscuring anything.

(Dec. 16, 2018  2:10 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: nL is heavier than most of the layers in that set
That's because Nightmare Longinus is heavier than any other layer due to its inability to have a disk equipped with it. It's the heaviest disk by a sizable margin, but when you're missing ~16-22 grams of weight from the disk you can give it a weighty driver like Planet and still not weigh as much as other combos. Saying nL.Pl is meant to be "as heavy as possible" seems like quite a stretch there when it's still lighter than the stock Bloody Longinus. Illogical? Definitely, no argument there. Heavy? Not really.
(Dec. 16, 2018  2:10 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: That makes sense from a logic standpoint, but then again TT likes to make some combos as illogical and heavy as possible. Like in RBV 10. sX 5B At was heavier than most at the time of release. RBV 11. nL planet. nL is heavier than most of the layers in that set, and planet is the 2nd or 3rd heaviest driver in the game (The first being Octa).

But then... by that logic, Octa making one of the random beys heavier than the rest shouldn't be an issue since TT does this kind of stuff anyway? It really counters your own point of Octa being too heavy for an RBV, even with my whole "balancing weight with lighter disk and layer" solution not withstanding. 

Octa being heavy isn't a good reason not to be absent from an RBV, the only reason it wouldn't be there is because it's a Rare Get Bey part and even then Outer on oE broke that formula.

And nL isn't heavier than other Cho Z layers in RBV11 such as wV, vL, bL, even eF. nL being a disk + layer combo gives the illusion of that. In reality, nL is 37 grams which is the equivalent to a 13g layer + 0, the heaviest disk. With Planet, the nL.P pull is 46 grams which sounds heavy, but then wV.3.Y is around that weight too. And nL.P definitely isn't heavier than most of the RBV11 selection.

But this is getting off topic now.
This really is Super-Z Maximum Garuda after all, just with a new face. The close-up actually makes me think of Valkyrie's helmet, and the metal blades remind me a bit of Achilles. Just looking at the center alone, I'd hazard a guess that it'd be an Attack type. And then, you know, giant fan kinda stops all that chicanery.

Honestly wondering how this is gonna work out though, since so much of the metal is in the center. That's handy for a defensive layer since a high central weight will keep it much more stable, but it's not optimal for Stamina at all, and the video didn't make the outer edge look thick enough to counter all that central weight either. In the end we'll just have to see, but I'm really questioning how much Stamina power this thing actually has with a weight distribution like this.
I have a feeling this is going to be the lighest Cho-Z layer,because it has much less metal than the others...even eF (the lighest Cho-Z layer so far) has more metal than it
(Dec. 19, 2018  5:35 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I have a feeling this is going to be the lighest Cho-Z layer,because it has much less metal than the others...even eF (the lighest Cho-Z layer so far) has more metal than it

This I don't believe. There's a lot more metal here than appears at first glance (a lot of it blends into the disk, making it hard to see what is what), and even then there's that huge plastic fan. Plastic may not weigh as much as metal, but it surely isn't weightless. I think it'll be somewhere around the average weight.
Air Knight has teeth, great.
I really want Extend+ in a different color since we have different colored Extends but not the + chip and I really wish instead of the 2 remake layers we had gotten one of geist fafnir and heck it'd be nice to have a god valkyrie with a red strike god chip since they gave us an easy way to get a normal valkyrie ultimate reboot with the twin nemesis booster just translucent instead of the pearly blue plastic the og one is but the red strike god chip still remains elusive for people looking to have character canon collections...
L like Hazzard kerbeus. It looks cool even though it kind sucks XD
So I found a huge similarity to RBV 9 in this booster. They both have a kerbeus that was originally only in a random layer collection until a 3 beys booster pack released on august 11th (Yes they both released on august 11th.). And there combos are as follows. gK (Meh) 7 (Very Good) Nt (Meh), and hK (Meh) 4 (Very Good) Mr' (Meh).
Also both boosters are releasing around the same time. RBV 9 released on December 28th, and this booster is releasing on December 27th.

Also. Both boosters were released in the shadow of a larger and more grand release. RBV 9 was in the shadow of Sr, and RBV 13 is going to be released in the shadow of Cho-Z Achilles
Just wanna get this out of my mind tho, please don't bash me.

For Bladers complaining about the combos put in the RBV, I do share the somewhat similar, if not same, sentiments, but think of it this way:

If all of the good parts are included in this RBV, especially for Forge/Core Disks and making Prime/Dash Drivers of competitive ones, then it will definitely screw up with the meta being limited to only those said parts (along with CZ-A, CZ-V, CZ-S which already makes 3 Beys eligible for common official tournaments). What I assume TT is doing is simply balancing out the meta and at the same time boosting their sales by releasing carp parts along with semi-competitive to really competitive parts. In short: don't expect for Br', At', O', etc. If it does happen (fat chance, but one can hope), then the whole game is just going to be un-Burstable Burst Beyblades kissing each other til one of them loses spin (and that is a tad darn boring if you ask me). The best Dash/Prime Driver we can use for defense is basically the Zt' defense tip which is still quite aggressive.

Speaking as one of many Bladers who have had their wallets repeatedly skewered by TT's expensive releases, I do feel bad that they included bad (like, reaaallly bad) parts in this volume compared to the RBV that had cR (L2 was rarely recolored and in an awesome red btw), but it is your choice whether to buy or not. This is the same situation as the RBV for sR, but with the prize bey being a carp release too. What I think this entails is for us Bladers to explore the hidden potential of the old releases by combining those with the available Dash/Prime Drivers.

It does feel unfair for people like me with really limited resources when others acquire good and even rare parts (in the Rare Bey Get game, in YJA, etc) and be able to battle with those. But then again, it all boils down to choice of whether you want to burn your banks for collecting premium tops or save up for upcoming regular releases (or just get another hobby that can let you modify parts legally).

Anyways, just my opinion on the matter. *mic drop*
released in hong kong today

That has got to be the strangest colour for Atomic I have ever seen.
Solid blue, transparent blue and white? It is odd. I like it, though. It matches the re-coloured Air Knight!

Air Knight's teeth are good but man... it seems like Lift the layer. Once it's hit, it's game over.

Hell Salamander looks even more amazing in that video. Why is this the perfect layer?