[Product]  B-130 Random Booster Vol. 13

Will the unlucky number give you good fortune hahah? Coming out in the later half of December 2018.
Assuming this is the giant blue beyblade silhouette, I hope this isn't another hard to get super strong layer like Maximum Garuda.

Thanks Kai-V.
B-130
RBV13
Coincidence? I think not. Also based on release patterns because that's what other people are talking about, it's probably some unimportant person supposedly really good. (Gou and Kurtz) and the irl performance is good for it's system. 
(G2 and bK)
I just saw the RBV 12 thread and now already 13?! Great! But you are right Kai-V, hope this unlucky number doesn't cost the prize beybade.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:41 AM)ptf606 Wrote: B-130
RBV13
Coincidence? I think not. Also based on release patterns because that's what other people are talking about, it's probably some unimportant person supposedly really good. (Gou and Kurtz) and the irl performance is good for it's system. 
(G2 and bK)

What do you mean,please explain Clearly,thanks in advance.
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:34 PM)Battleburst Wrote: What do you mean,please explain Clearly,thanks in advance.

Which part?
The whole post.
(Jul. 20, 2018  10:41 AM)Battleburst Wrote: The whole post.

13 is considered unlucky for some people and 13 is in both the product  number and also the Random Booster number. The other part is speculation based on the releases in the same month but in the Dual and God systems.
It's either CZ-3 (looks sort of like Regulus) or Turn K (a Garuda clone that could be related to Kukulcan?) I believe that it's no coincidence that both December Beys look like God Layer System Random Booster Prizes, so maybe they'll BOTH be prizes in RBV 13? That could be possible considering the fact that there are 2 Vise Leopards in RBV 11 and 3 or 4 copies of the Lift frame in the same RBV! But then it would be hard to get the OP-looking Turn K and the awesome-looking CZ-3 😢
I wish turn-k is Kukalcan
Draciel F and Driger F pictures look just like the original plastics version, based on the launcher slots.
Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."
I can't see turn-k Being from a different Avatar family other then garudas
(Nov. 14, 2018  9:35 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Draciel F and Driger F pictures look just like the original plastics version, based on the launcher slots.

I think those are for reference, since the other Beys in the RB are shown with only what they came with, such as the red Z Achilles and red Bloody Longinus coming with only the layer, with the parts being released apart from them.

I predict that it's the Kraken Bey from the Hasbro Amazon leak
(Nov. 14, 2018  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."

Where did you get this information ?
(Nov. 14, 2018  9:27 PM)GodGaia Wrote: A bit blurry but...http://imgur.com/yL8g0Mh

the picture in the middle...could that be Dead Phoenix?
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  10:43 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Turn-K is basically confirmed to be a Bey from a completely new "Avatar Family."

Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji
Koji would be intresting and random him getting his own cho z bey over toko would make me kinda mad tho
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:02 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: Where did you get this information ?

I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.
or,even more probably...just a new blader.

also,the avatar in the middle looks kinda like the avatar in V2 to me,so it's probably the Knight K4 name that Hasbro leaked (nice reference to BSB,btw)

So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:17 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I used the pattern from the 2018 releases sheet from CoroCoro. Geist Fafnir was labeled as Turn-F2, with the 2 symbolizing the fact that it's the second form of Fafnir. Turn-K has no number, so it's confirmed to not have any pre-evolutions. Plus, the really low quality "leak" picture of Turn-K is blue, but resembles Garuda, and its name starts with a K. So, it can't be Kukulcan. Thinking about Turn-K also brings up the question of who its blader is, but that's most likely going to be Koji Konda.

So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...

The garuda stickers are different Because these ones are more big and kinda stretch back more than the garuda stickers
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:26 PM)Requim Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2018  11:22 PM)BeybladeFanOff Wrote: So it's not Garuda ? Because the Bey has the same stickers than Garuda...

The garuda stickers are different Because these ones are more big and kinda stretch back more than the garuda stickers

He means that they are really similar, since this looks like a blue evolution of Garuda.
Wait is there a Cho Z ability for this? It better not be width, there isn't even metal on the outer part, which Cho Z abilities almost always have (besides Fafnir).

The amount of metal nearer the middle seems smaller but probably for the better. There seems to be some effort into not making it a fully smooth circle but it's likely negligible.