[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Sep. 01, 2018  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What do you mean, Volcanic is trash-tier. I have opposite opinions than you do, but that's not the point. The Ev driver still could be an amazing attack driver like Destroy or Hunter or Spiral, etc.

Volcanic sucking isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. Many people, myself included, have tested Volcanic ad nauseum (a.k.a  to the point where further testing would be pointless, redundant, and irritating) and found it completely unusable. Even in incredibly heavy combinations to slow it down as much as possible and try to drag it into the center, it has no consistency and no control. In the end its speed and power are wasted, as no consistency means you're playing for a lucky shot and no control means it's sheer chance as to whether it'll actually do what you want it to anyways. The chances of it winning anything are incredibly low and based almost entirely on chance, and therefore it is trash-tier regardless of your opinion.

Destroy is great, but not because of its moderately offensive design but because of its defensive dish that gives it LAD potential that lets it survive better if it doesn't get a KO. It's basically what happens when you merge Hold and Spiral, with Spiral's moderate offensive potential with Hold's defensive LAD, which is why it works well in anything designed to equalize spin and attack at the same time like Nightmare Longinus.

Spiral itself sucks though, as a driver that doesn't have much grip and therefore can't maintain a strong attack pattern with worse Stamina compared to Accel and Zephyr.

Hunter is weaker than Xtreme in nearly any situation I can think of, since it has less speed with the same low Stamina. Hunter' is an improvement with its softer rubber that improves its speed and grip by a bit, but Xtreme' still outperforms it and has the same softer rubber to increase its speed and grip too. Hunter' isn't terrible, but it's not as good as Xtreme' unless you can't control Xtreme' (in which case you probably need to practice your offensive launches more).

I'm not gonna hold out a ridiculous amount of hope that this driver is going to be good when we've had two decent ones (Accel and Variable) and three bad ones (Reboot, Ultimate Reboot, and Volcanic) from the Valkyrie line, especially when those three flops have all been more recent than their successes. It's not gonna stop me from getting this fat thing, but it's not gonna be a selling point either.

I don't know how you use Volcanic, but I think you didn't get the point of this part. Volcanic is not a driver that you should try to "control". What you need to do is just to launch it with your full power. As Volcanic accelerate, hit the wall, bound back and hit the opponent at the center or anywhere in the stadium, its power is deadly even for Revive Phoenix. It's true that Volcanic is a "luck" part, that no matter what the combo is, it can be easily defeated if cannot hit the opponents, but it has so much potential. Although it is not a safe choice for tournament, Volcanic should be a good choice when you have fun with your friends or yourself.
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:42 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Volcanic sucking isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. Many people, myself included, have tested Volcanic ad nauseum (a.k.a  to the point where further testing would be pointless, redundant, and irritating) and found it completely unusable. Even in incredibly heavy combinations to slow it down as much as possible and try to drag it into the center, it has no consistency and no control. In the end its speed and power are wasted, as no consistency means you're playing for a lucky shot and no control means it's sheer chance as to whether it'll actually do what you want it to anyways. The chances of it winning anything are incredibly low and based almost entirely on chance, and therefore it is trash-tier regardless of your opinion.

Destroy is great, but not because of its moderately offensive design but because of its defensive dish that gives it LAD potential that lets it survive better if it doesn't get a KO. It's basically what happens when you merge Hold and Spiral, with Spiral's moderate offensive potential with Hold's defensive LAD, which is why it works well in anything designed to equalize spin and attack at the same time like Nightmare Longinus.

Spiral itself sucks though, as a driver that doesn't have much grip and therefore can't maintain a strong attack pattern with worse Stamina compared to Accel and Zephyr.

Hunter is weaker than Xtreme in nearly any situation I can think of, since it has less speed with the same low Stamina. Hunter' is an improvement with its softer rubber that improves its speed and grip by a bit, but Xtreme' still outperforms it and has the same softer rubber to increase its speed and grip too. Hunter' isn't terrible, but it's not as good as Xtreme' unless you can't control Xtreme' (in which case you probably need to practice your offensive launches more).

I'm not gonna hold out a ridiculous amount of hope that this driver is going to be good when we've had two decent ones (Accel and Variable) and three bad ones (Reboot, Ultimate Reboot, and Volcanic) from the Valkyrie line, especially when those three flops have all been more recent than their successes. It's not gonna stop me from getting this fat thing, but it's not gonna be a selling point either.

I don't know how you use Volcanic, but I think you didn't get the point of this part. Volcanic is not a driver that you should try to "control". What you need to do is just to launch it with your full power. As Volcanic accelerate, hit the wall, bound back and hit the opponent at the center or anywhere in the stadium, its power is deadly even for Revive Phoenix. It's true that Volcanic is a "luck" part, that no matter what the combo is, it can be easily defeated if cannot hit the opponents, but it has so much potential. Although it is not a safe choice for tournament, Volcanic should be a good choice when you have fun with your friends or yourself.
It's also good for anti-attack
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:10 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Spiral isnt that bad, as it can stall and be aggresive. Not sure bout others, as ive never tried them.
What are ur views on jolt?

My issue with Spiral is that it might be a little bit faster than Accel and Zephyr, but you're trading off some Stamina to do that on a driver that can't maintain the aggressive flower pattern. Accel and Zephyr were useful for being able to dodge Xtreme-based attack combos with their mobility without sacrificing too much Stamina, and although you could also try this with Spiral or the similar Jaggy driver, both of them have less grip and get knocked around more as a side effect, reducing their capabilities. Spiral might not be a ruinous part like Edge, but I'd say that Accel and Zephyr are generally more useful for stalling, which is the main reason to use a plastic attack driver anyways.

Jolt is usable and similar to Xtreme, but with the release of X' has been pushed on the back burner right now due to its improved burst resistances and softer rubber. It does have slightly less stamina than Xtreme and Hunter, but that doesn't matter all that much unless you expect to wind up facing other KO Attackers. Overall weaker than Xtreme and X' due to its lower Stamina and slightly lower grip, but stronger than the original Hunter. Don't have Hn' to compare to though, but I still think Jolt is probably faster and therefore better at actually KOing opponents as long as self-bursting is kept in check.

(Sep. 02, 2018  4:42 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I don't know how you use Volcanic, but I think you didn't get the point of this part. Volcanic is not a driver that you should try to "control". What you need to do is just to launch it with your full power. As Volcanic accelerate, hit the wall, bound back and hit the opponent at the center or anywhere in the stadium, its power is deadly even for Revive Phoenix. It's true that Volcanic is a "luck" part, that no matter what the combo is, it can be easily defeated if cannot hit the opponents, but it has so much potential. Although it is not a safe choice for tournament, Volcanic should be a good choice when you have fun with your friends or yourself.

I think you're missing my point as well.

If it cannot reasonably be expected to win in any combination even when used by reasonably skilled players, then it is not a good part. Those parts that can are top-tier like Xtreme, and then you go down a few levels to get to parts with less power, or less consistency, or less control, or some sort of weakness in its design. Go down a ways from here and you'll find Volcanic, with incredible speed and power and a tendency to roll snake eyes and fly into the pockets without ever once landing a hit, and most of the other times would lose enough spin before it lands a hit that it had too little spin to deal any damage. There's no room for argument here, Volcanic is a bad part.

What that doesn't mean is that you should stop using it just because it is bad. If you enjoy it or want to have fun rolling the dice, go ahead. There's nothing wrong with using fun or unusual parts among friends. As long as you're having fun with a part it's done its job, regardless of whether it's good or bad.
Just how ls and sr came with an irremovable metal god chip
I think this will also come with an irremovable metal level chip
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:24 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Just how ls and sr came with an irremovable metal god chip
I think this will also come with an irremovable metal level chip

Or maybe , they will make another 'God Chip' like thing ( which will will more wide and has the potential to be exerting the layer's potential in a specific direction i.e in Attack , Defence, Stamina !! )
(Sep. 02, 2018  5:26 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:10 AM)Mohith0412 Wrote: Spiral isnt that bad, as it can stall and be aggresive. Not sure bout others, as ive never tried them.
What are ur views on jolt?

My issue with Spiral is that it might be a little bit faster than Accel and Zephyr, but you're trading off some Stamina to do that on a driver that can't maintain the aggressive flower pattern. Accel and Zephyr were useful for being able to dodge Xtreme-based attack combos with their mobility without sacrificing too much Stamina, and although you could also try this with Spiral or the similar Jaggy driver, both of them have less grip and get knocked around more as a side effect, reducing their capabilities. Spiral might not be a ruinous part like Edge, but I'd say that Accel and Zephyr are generally more useful for stalling, which is the main reason to use a plastic attack driver anyways.

Jolt is usable and similar to Xtreme, but with the release of X' has been pushed on the back burner right now due to its improved burst resistances and softer rubber. It does have slightly less stamina than Xtreme and Hunter, but that doesn't matter all that much unless you expect to wind up facing other KO Attackers. Overall weaker than Xtreme and X' due to its lower Stamina and slightly lower grip, but stronger than the original Hunter. Don't have Hn' to compare to though, but I still think Jolt is probably faster and therefore better.

What bey does hn' come with?
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:26 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  5:26 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: My issue with Spiral is that it might be a little bit faster than Accel and Zephyr, but you're trading off some Stamina to do that on a driver that can't maintain the aggressive flower pattern. Accel and Zephyr were useful for being able to dodge Xtreme-based attack combos with their mobility without sacrificing too much Stamina, and although you could also try this with Spiral or the similar Jaggy driver, both of them have less grip and get knocked around more as a side effect, reducing their capabilities. Spiral might not be a ruinous part like Edge, but I'd say that Accel and Zephyr are generally more useful for stalling, which is the main reason to use a plastic attack driver anyways.

Jolt is usable and similar to Xtreme, but with the release of X' has been pushed on the back burner right now due to its improved burst resistances and softer rubber. It does have slightly less stamina than Xtreme and Hunter, but that doesn't matter all that much unless you expect to wind up facing other KO Attackers. Overall weaker than Xtreme and X' due to its lower Stamina and slightly lower grip, but stronger than the original Hunter. Don't have Hn' to compare to though, but I still think Jolt is probably faster and therefore better.

What bey does hn' come with?

the WBBA-stores exclusive eF.4G.Hn'.
(Sep. 02, 2018  7:26 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote: What bey does hn' come with?

Emperor Forneus 4G Hn'

Edit: Got beaten by Grey Bey
I Thought we were talking about Cho-Z Valkyrie ;-;
From what I can tell right now. This new valkyrie does not have a level chip slot
(Sep. 03, 2018  4:57 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Some Information : http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/prod...Ev#myTable

I have no clue what this is or what it is supposed to do.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Wait. GOD CHIP.

It does imitate the design of Strike God Chip, but there is clearly no actual God Chip in this release.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:20 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: Wait. GOD CHIP.

It does imitate the design of Strike God Chip, but there is clearly no actual God Chip in this release.

What if these BEYS have BOTH  God Chips and Level Chips !!!!
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:31 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:27 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: It does imitate the design of Strike God Chip, but there is clearly no actual God Chip in this release.

What if these BEYS have BOTH  God Chips and Level Chips !!!!

Since It is a new Version Of CHO Z System, I think New CHIPS- A Level Chip uprade- The Awakening Chip.
YAh, Speculation stuff
Well, it's sure that Valkryie will be the one which will be the first of it's kind, it always sets the trend lol.
My biggest fear is, if it is new, then a similar Achilles is inevitable.. And Achilles good as it is now.
A New Chip makes sense.
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, it's sure that Valkryie will be the one which will be the first of it's kind, it always sets the trend lol.
My biggest fear is, if it is new, then a similar Achilles is inevitable.. And Achilles good as it is now.
A New Chip makes sense.

Even though Valt is no longer the Mc his bey is always released first.
we Have Xtend Prime Uprade remaining,
(Sep. 03, 2018  5:45 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Well, it's sure that Valkryie will be the one which will be the first of it's kind, it always sets the trend lol.
A New Chip makes sense.

And I wonder , if Aiga would still be the ' Main ' blader ( protagonist )?
I have serious doubt about a new chip, given that none is visible in the picture and there's no clear place where one would go. Most I can see is them making the "Strike Chip" interchangeable, but then we'd also need to have numerous recolors of it to actually change things up which I just don't think will happen. It really feels like quite a stretch to shoehorn in a whole new chip system when they're already designing Super-Z around Level Chips. Why would they toss that idea out so soon?

I think people are just being overly wishful. It clearly has no God chip anywhere, the launcher hold is designed in the previous style that doesn't allow Level Chips, and trying to shoehorn in a whole new chip system halfway through a line is just asking for trouble. There's just no way this is using some new chip system.
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have serious doubt about a new chip, given that none is visible in the picture and there's no clear place where one would go. Most I can see is them making the "Strike Chip" interchangeable, but then we'd also need to have numerous recolors of it to actually change things up which I just don't think will happen. It really feels like quite a stretch to shoehorn in a whole new chip system when they're already designing Super-Z around Level Chips. Why would they toss that idea out so soon?

I think people are just being overly wishful. It clearly has no God chip anywhere, the launcher hold is designed in the previous style that doesn't allow Level Chips, and trying to shoehorn in a whole new chip system halfway through a line is just asking for trouble. There's just no way this is using some new chip system.
Agreed to the point that changing the chip system will create a havoc. But in a season like Cho-Z when the beyblades are at it's full potential, the only thing left is to keep changing the design. But none of this is confirmed. We are just exploring all the possibilities. Wink
The the chip compatibility will surely create a problem, but we don't know if there is a new chip or not.
I am not a big fan of this Valkryie.. Looks over done..
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:10 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:03 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I have serious doubt about a new chip, given that none is visible in the picture and there's no clear place where one would go. Most I can see is them making the "Strike Chip" interchangeable, but then we'd also need to have numerous recolors of it to actually change things up which I just don't think will happen. It really feels like quite a stretch to shoehorn in a whole new chip system when they're already designing Super-Z around Level Chips. Why would they toss that idea out so soon?

Agreed to the point that changing the chip system will create a havoc. But in a season like Cho-Z when the beyblades are at it's full potential, the only thing left is to keep changing the design. But none of this is confirmed. We are just exploring all the possibilities. Wink
The the chip compatibility will surely create a problem, but we don't know if there is a new chip or not.

In my head, I've started calling it "Fat Valkyrie" due to its wide shape. It seriously reminds me of the electronic beys Hasbro released during the Metal Saga with its exaggerated shape.

Despite that, it does actually have a couple of decent looking contact points. The layer just might turn out decent. Can't say that about its disk and driver though, since they're still complete unknowns.
Who knows maybe
TOKO will inherit valkyrie from his brother..
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:24 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Who knows maybe
TOKO will inherit valkyrie from his brother..

That's never gonna happen, T doesn't syncs with V
(Sep. 03, 2018  6:10 AM)Suhasini Wrote:

Agreed ...its very much overdone