[Product]  B-127 Starter Cho-Z Valkyrie.Z.Ev

(Aug. 31, 2018  8:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What does this sheet even come with?

judging the combos with the New Eclipse,probably the new Mugen set
(Aug. 31, 2018  8:03 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  5:36 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: It said that this Valkyrie will have an AWAKE system... I think the blue plastic part might be worn out and the shape might change after enough times of battles?

Where does it say this?

I see it says "Cho-Z awakens!" or "Cho-Z awakening!", which I wouldn't consider a system. Seems more like, "Cho-Z goes to the next level!" Or may be referring to how Valkerie is getting an evolution mid-series or something.

What you said is still possible, but it doesn't say "AWAKE system" that I see.

That’s what I mean. Maybe I should not use the word SYSTEM, which is misleading. My bad.
(Aug. 31, 2018  8:26 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  8:14 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What does this sheet even come with?

judging the combos with the New Eclipse,probably the new Mugen set

Hmm... How did someone gain access to this?

(Aug. 31, 2018  8:30 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2018  8:03 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Where does it say this?

I see it says "Cho-Z awakens!" or "Cho-Z awakening!", which I wouldn't consider a system. Seems more like, "Cho-Z goes to the next level!" Or may be referring to how Valkerie is getting an evolution mid-series or something.

What you said is still possible, but it doesn't say "AWAKE system" that I see.

That’s what I mean. Maybe I should not use the word SYSTEM, which is misleading. My bad.

Think of the "Cho-Z Awakening System" the same way as "Ultimate God Beys". They are both describing Beys that are generally stronger than the average Bey in said system.
The little Awakening Valkyrie in my speculation could might as well have two different abilities. It could make power or speed, depending on if yoy wanna lock the wings or not. This is like God Valkyrie being given the Strike God Chip to sacrifice speed for power. That’s what I hope Tomy will perform, but you’ll have to try and figure out how to push the wings back and lock them at the same time.
(Sep. 01, 2018  3:30 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: The little Awakening Valkyrie in my speculation could might as well have two different abilities. It could make power or speed, depending on if yoy wanna lock the wings or not. This is like God Valkyrie being given the Strike God Chip to sacrifice speed for power. That’s what I hope Tomy will perform, but you’ll have to try and figure out how to push the wings back and lock them at the same time.

Maybe it'll only have one gimmick, since wV had no true gimmick, and a dual-gimmick would've been an important thing to put in its description from the 2018 releases info sheet
So counting from Australia, this will take about...
77 days. And counting...
What have they done the valkyrie this is terrible we're trying to go more attack on the graph not down don't expect this thing to do much to change the meta as for the look of it Takara seems to not know what they're doing for attack type design shape

I've just about had it with Takara attack type designs in this generation it's like hey let's use the stinkin flash leopard 2 shape as a main characters attack type shape and let's just forget about the top tier trygle shape that has got its name and reputation for being a good attack type AR my reaction to this whole thing well "flips table"

On top of that I don't buy the excuse of it's going to burst more that way cuz if you just add some weight to it and have it be around the same weight as a disc and have outer weight distribution owd for short it will fix the problem yet they do not do this why well as the Tootsie Pop saying goes "the world may never know"
I just noticed that the stickers in this new Valkyrie's winds have the same symbols as the ones in the first Valkyrie...nice details
Anyways, I think this bey is kind of like TTs way of saying Valt will always be number one, Given that this has no number disk and has the ''Z'' disc I'm pretty sure it's gonna be heavy.
WOW. This thing is ridiculously over designed in the best possible way. Originally, I didn't enjoy the idea of Valkyrie receiving an additional Beyblade, but Winning Valkyrie did not seem final (as nice as it is). This Beyblade seems like the ultimate Valkyrie.

Great job, TT! Looking forward to seeing better screenshots, and as usual, the 40 different re-colours.
To me it looks like a suit of armor for winning valkyrie
I like the design of the new layer, but it's hard to see how well it'll do. The large blue wings do still have solid looking contacts on them, but there's a lot of fluff in the way between them that might take the hits somewhat often too. It's really hard to read this one without seeing it in action.

The Z disk is also interesting. I'm assuming it'll have a winged shape like Boost or 6, but it would have to outweigh core disks to be good too. Z could easily get away with it pretty well without falling into the same issues Ωuter had with its smooth shape. If TT plays it right, Z could be the best Attack disk, but we'll have to wait and see about this.

We also know just about nothing about its driver. Sadly, Valkyrie has never really had any good drivers to it, so I'm not holding out quite so much hope here.

Volcanic and Variable are pretty solid drivers, but of course we need to wait and see what the Ev driver can pull off
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
Volcanic and Variable are pretty solid drivers, but of course we need to wait and see what the Ev driver can pull off

Variable was decent when moderately worn yes, although Xtreme is generally stronger and more consistent. Volcanic is trash-tier though, as it can't hold offensive patterns well (like all plastic attack drivers) and is so fast that you can't really control it.
I don't need an OP driver,if it's fun like Variable and Volcanic are and not as lame as reboot,I'll love it
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:02 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Variable was decent when moderately worn yes, although Xtreme is generally stronger and more consistent. Volcanic is trash-tier though, as it can't hold offensive patterns well (like all plastic attack drivers) and is so fast that you can't really control it.

What do you mean, Volcanic is trash-tier. I have opposite opinions than you do, but that's not the point. The Ev driver still could be an amazing attack driver like Destroy or Hunter or Spiral, etc.

(Sep. 01, 2018  9:13 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: I don't need an OP driver,if it's fun like Variable and Volcanic are and not as lame as reboot,I'll love it

I think you've got the right idea. Be positive because like I said, we have to wait until we see what tricks EV has got in store
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:09 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Variable was decent when moderately worn yes, although Xtreme is generally stronger and more consistent. Volcanic is trash-tier though, as it can't hold offensive patterns well (like all plastic attack drivers) and is so fast that you can't really control it.

What do you mean, Volcanic is trash-tier. I have opposite opinions than you do, but that's not the point. The Ev driver still could be an amazing attack driver like Destroy or Hunter or Spiral, etc.

Volcanic sucking isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. Many people, myself included, have tested Volcanic ad nauseum (a.k.a  to the point where further testing would be pointless, redundant, and irritating) and found it completely unusable. Even in incredibly heavy combinations to slow it down as much as possible and try to drag it into the center, it has no consistency and no control. In the end its speed and power are wasted, as no consistency means you're playing for a lucky shot and no control means it's sheer chance as to whether it'll actually do what you want it to anyways. The chances of it winning anything are incredibly low and based almost entirely on chance, and therefore it is trash-tier regardless of your opinion.

Destroy is great, but not because of its moderately offensive design but because of its defensive dish that gives it LAD potential that lets it survive better if it doesn't get a KO. It's basically what happens when you merge Hold and Spiral, with Spiral's moderate offensive potential with Hold's defensive LAD, which is why it works well in anything designed to equalize spin and attack at the same time like Nightmare Longinus.

Spiral itself sucks though, as a driver that doesn't have much grip and therefore can't maintain a strong attack pattern with worse Stamina compared to Accel and Zephyr.

Hunter is weaker than Xtreme in nearly any situation I can think of, since it has less speed with the same low Stamina. Hunter' is an improvement with its softer rubber that improves its speed and grip by a bit, but Xtreme' still outperforms it and has the same softer rubber to increase its speed and grip too. Hunter' isn't terrible, but it's not as good as Xtreme' unless you can't control Xtreme' (in which case you probably need to practice your offensive launches more).

I'm not gonna hold out a ridiculous amount of hope that this driver is going to be good when we've had two decent ones (Accel and Variable) and three bad ones (Reboot, Ultimate Reboot, and Volcanic) from the Valkyrie line, especially when those three flops have all been more recent than their successes. It's not gonna stop me from getting this fat thing, but it's not gonna be a selling point either.
Stop complaining and be more positive. Anyway I'm still curious about the the Z Disc. What it stand for and what does it look like? Why isn't it a Core Disc?
(Sep. 02, 2018  12:11 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Stop complaining and be more positive. Anyway I'm still curious about the the Z Disc. What it stand for and what does it look like? Why isn't it a Core Disc?

Or is it a Core Disc? We don't know.
That's another thing I want to know
what if this new Valkyrie is like nL and Z is a new frame?
(Sep. 02, 2018  1:08 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: what if this new Valkyrie is like nL and Z is a new frame?

You can already see that there's a disc through the part that grabs onto the launcher, but that wouldn't be a bad idea in the slightest!
It would be awesome to bring that back, but with the info we have it doesn't seem likely
(Sep. 01, 2018  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2018  9:14 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What do you mean, Volcanic is trash-tier. I have opposite opinions than you do, but that's not the point. The Ev driver still could be an amazing attack driver like Destroy or Hunter or Spiral, etc.

Volcanic sucking isn't a matter of opinion, it's a matter of fact. Many people, myself included, have tested Volcanic ad nauseum (a.k.a  to the point where further testing would be pointless, redundant, and irritating) and found it completely unusable. Even in incredibly heavy combinations to slow it down as much as possible and try to drag it into the center, it has no consistency and no control. In the end its speed and power are wasted, as no consistency means you're playing for a lucky shot and no control means it's sheer chance as to whether it'll actually do what you want it to anyways. The chances of it winning anything are incredibly low and based almost entirely on chance, and therefore it is trash-tier regardless of your opinion.

Destroy is great, but not because of its moderately offensive design but because of its defensive dish that gives it LAD potential that lets it survive better if it doesn't get a KO. It's basically what happens when you merge Hold and Spiral, with Spiral's moderate offensive potential with Hold's defensive LAD, which is why it works well in anything designed to equalize spin and attack at the same time like Nightmare Longinus.

Spiral itself sucks though, as a driver that doesn't have much grip and therefore can't maintain a strong attack pattern with worse Stamina compared to Accel and Zephyr.

Hunter is weaker than Xtreme in nearly any situation I can think of, since it has less speed with the same low Stamina. Hunter' is an improvement with its softer rubber that improves its speed and grip by a bit, but Xtreme' still outperforms it and has the same softer rubber to increase its speed and grip too. Hunter' isn't terrible, but it's not as good as Xtreme' unless you can't control Xtreme' (in which case you probably need to practice your offensive launches more).

I'm not gonna hold out a ridiculous amount of hope that this driver is going to be good when we've had two decent ones (Accel and Variable) and three bad ones (Reboot, Ultimate Reboot, and Volcanic) from the Valkyrie line, especially when those three flops have all been more recent than their successes. It's not gonna stop me from getting this fat thing, but it's not gonna be a selling point either.

Spiral isnt that bad, as it can stall and be aggresive. Not sure bout others, as ive never tried them.
What are ur views on jolt?