[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

(Jul. 15, 2018  7:13 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  6:53 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: For now until we know the true name it will remain turn fafnir

The reason CoroCoro labeled it's teaser for the new Fafnir as "Turn F2" in the magazine is because they were using the word "turn" to imply it's that layer's *turn* to be released that month. They used the same thing for two other Layers too. It's highly unlikely this will be called Turn Fafnir, and you should change the name of the thread to reflect that. Keeping it the way it is now will only mislead people.

Okay, what should I call it then if not turn fafnir
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:20 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:13 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: The reason CoroCoro labeled it's teaser for the new Fafnir as "Turn F2" in the magazine is because they were using the word "turn" to imply it's that layer's *turn* to be released that month. They used the same thing for two other Layers too. It's highly unlikely this will be called Turn Fafnir, and you should change the name of the thread to reflect that. Keeping it the way it is now will only mislead people.

Okay, what should I call it then if not turn fafnir

Just make it "B-122 new Fafnir". Gets across the point that it's a new Fafnir that has no confirmed name.
(Jul. 15, 2018  7:38 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Just make it "B-122 new Fafnir". Gets across the point that it's a new Fafnir that has no confirmed name.
Another good one might be "B-122 Codename "Turn F2" (New Fafnir)".
I am not too confident about those contact points. I hope it's still able to spin steal well.
This new Fafnir is the opposite of winning Valkyrie. I think it will be very op due to the big piece of rubber
If I might know somewhat of a theory, it could be that the turning gimmick of Fafnir F4 as I would call it would have the ability to not turn against a right-spinning opponent but at first it would stay flailing around until it gets hit by a beyblade to cause it to lock up and utilise the rubber gimmick, increasing its own stamina potential, I think. Then, against a left-spin opponent, whenever something were to hit Fafnir, Fafnir will always turn itself to the right in order to avoid bursting and instead, have the opponent waste a lot of power against those few hits, so that Fafnir would be able to perform delightful against both spins. Actually, that would make Fafnir pretty OP.
(Jul. 16, 2018  7:08 AM)IronFace879 Wrote: If I might know somewhat of a theory, it could be that the turning gimmick of Fafnir F4 as I would call it would have the ability to not turn against a right-spinning opponent but at first it would stay flailing around until it gets hit by a beyblade to cause it to lock up and utilise the rubber gimmick, increasing its own stamina potential, I think. Then, against a left-spin opponent, whenever something were to hit Fafnir, Fafnir will always turn itself to the right in order to avoid bursting and instead, have the opponent waste a lot of power against those few hits, so that Fafnir would be able to perform delightful against both spins. Actually, that would make Fafnir pretty OP.

that would be nice and all if the laws of physics and the fact you have to spin the bey to launch it weren't against this idea from the start
There is alot more rubber here then on Drain even if the design makes it more attack like, it will have more spin stealing capability's.
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:37 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I have a very interesting theory

I think this fafnir will beat all right spin layers ,to beat this fafnir we may need bloody longinus(as it is the the best in left vs left spin math ups),and to beat bloody Longinus we will need a right spine layer.thos right spin layer will get defeated by fafnir and so we need bloody Longinus and to beat bloody longinus we need a right spin combo and so on and so forth.so the meta will be cho-z fafnir,bloody Longinus and a good right spin combo,this will increase the use of bloody Longinus.

I kinda agree, for some reason every time i play with my son, his drain farnir always beat my right spinning beys, until i switch my SRequim to left spin
(Jul. 15, 2018  9:56 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: I am not too confident about those contact proints. I hope it's still able to spin steal well.

Yo I feel the same. This departure from the low recoil design is going to make this way easy to counter. Unless the gimmick works directly to mitigate the high recoil, this bey might only be “collection purposes only” R.I.P. Free
(Jul. 17, 2018  1:29 AM)Masugu Wrote: I kinda agree, for some reason every time i play with my son, his drain farnir always beat my right spinning beys, until i switch my SRequim to left spin

It's because of Spin Stealing. Since left and right spin together like gears, one of them gains spin from the other, usually the slower one. Since Spriggan Requiem can go in left spin, they won't spin like gears anymore.
There is still something that has not been discussed yet. What if this new Fafnir is an attack type.
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is still something that has not been discussed yet. What if this new Fafnir is an attack type.

It seems odd that they'd change a beyblade type like that (no Guardian Kerbeus doesn't count), especially for something as important and big as Fafnir.
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:53 AM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  12:35 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: There is still something that has not been discussed yet. What if this new Fafnir is an attack type.

It seems odd that they'd change a beyblade type like that (no Guardian Kerbeus doesn't count), especially for something as important and big as Fafnir.

Even if it is a 1 percent possibility that a type change will occur, it is still a possibility. I am going to stick with this until a type has been confirmed.
If you think about it the rubber doesn't do damage. Its rubber so it absorbs attacks. I highly doubt that this is an attack type.
Well, aside for the unlikely change in typing, maybe the new driver will be a EWD type driver?
its obviously gonna be called b-122 fafnir..
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:46 PM)brandbrick Wrote: its obviously gonna be called b-122 fafnir..

I think you got it all wrong lol. B-122 represents the product number, not the actual name of the beyblade
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:53 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:46 PM)brandbrick Wrote: its obviously gonna be called b-122 fafnir..

I think you got it all wrong lol. B-122 represents the product number, not the actual name of the beyblade

was a joke
(Jul. 19, 2018  2:53 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote:

r/woosh
oof, i look dumb my bad
To be very clear. Fafnir is NOT the prize layer in the new rlc. After being translated the image says that this is a starter.
Infinite/Infinity Fafnir sounds like it would be a fitting name
I hope it come with a good Core Disc... 11, 12 and 13 are all useless because of their weight...
TBH I don’t know how I feel about those contact points, it doesn’t seem like it’ll recoil that much. Hopefully this new Fafnir comes with the 0 Disk and it’ll probably have a version of nothing but it’ll be more agresssive. Hopefully!