[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

I have a very interesting theory

I think this fafnir will beat all right spin layers ,to beat this fafnir we may need bloody longinus(as it is the the best in left vs left spin math ups),and to beat bloody Longinus we will need a right spine layer.thos right spin layer will get defeated by fafnir and so we need bloody Longinus and to beat bloody longinus we need a right spin combo and so on and so forth.so the meta will be cho-z fafnir,bloody Longinus and a good right spin combo,this will increase the use of bloody Longinus.
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:37 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I have a very interesting theory

I think this fafnir will beat all right spin layers ,to beat this fafnir we may need bloody longinus(as it is the the best in left vs left spin math ups),and to beat bloody Longinus we will need a right spine layer.thos right spin layer will get defeated by fafnir and so we need bloody Longinus and to beat bloody longinus we need a right spin combo and so on and so forth.so the meta will be cho-z fafnir,bloody Longinus and a good right spin combo,this will increase the use of bloody Longinus.

This theory is actually intresting ( but you forgot Hell Salemander )
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:37 PM)Battleburst Wrote: I have a very interesting theory

This theory is actually intresting ( but you forgot Hell Salemander )

nL for defeating hS
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:29 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It really looks like anything Left Spin would kill this Fafnir's stamina

not if it knocks everything out first
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:42 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: This theory is actually intresting ( but you forgot Hell Salemander )

nL for defeating hS

Wait , NL is better than HS ?
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:44 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: nL for defeating hS

Wait , NL is better than HS ?

Nopes,
But nL can Burst hS pretty easily
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:51 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:49 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Wait , NL is better than HS ?

Nopes,

Not always , I suppose ( does HS has badder teeth than NL ?)
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2018  5:51 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Nopes,

Not always , I suppose ( does HS has badder teeth than NL ?)

Teeth are same, but nL is unique in design
L-Drago Gaurdian type vibes here..
Awesome
So awesome... Well, maybe it changes type to attack.. those large-exposed rubber...
Does anyone have a clear image of fafnir that was posted today
I am guessing that the gimmick will basically be tornado wyverns gimmick
No way,it will have to spin steal
Given that the alledged name is "Turn" Fafnir-

and how in the leaked image it looks like the outer ring is noticably seperated from the inner ring like revive phoenix...

I theorize it might have a "one way" mechanism to be similar to be tornado wyvern. only against left spin opponents.

it could lock up when being hit by a right spin bey, so it can equalize, but then be free spinning to deflect attacks from a left spin bey.

I think that would be really cool. but alas, we need to wait until it is released to know for sure.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:23 AM)Kry Wrote: Given that the alledged name is "Turn" Fafnir-

and how in the leaked image it looks like the outer ring is noticably seperated from the inner ring like revive phoenix...

I theorize it might have a "one way" mechanism to be similar to be tornado wyvern. only against left spin opponents.

it could lock up when being hit by a right spin bey, so it can equalize, but then be free spinning to deflect attacks from a left spin bey.

I think that would be really cool. but alas, we need to wait until it is released to know for sure.

I actually doubt that's the case, but this idea is great, seriously how come they didn't put in on any bey yet.
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:23 AM)Kry Wrote: Given that the alledged name is "Turn" Fafnir-

WOW , your idea is great ( I Am really impressed ) Hope they make this idea as The New Fafnir 's Gimmick
(Jul. 15, 2018  10:27 AM)Limetka Wrote: I actually doubt that's the case, but this idea is great, seriously how come they didn't put in on any bey yet.

technical and/or size limitations?
Yeah,also all this couples gear mechanism may cause more money.
I think Turn Fafnir is not the official name. Turn simply means 'wave' or 'release number' in this case. I think names like Reverse Fafnir, Absorb Fafnir or Hunger Fafnir would be more likely.
Turn Fafnir is not the official name,in that catalog,we got "Turn F2" (this fafnir),"turn E"and "turn K",it's not the name of the beyblade,just like the name of Winning Valkyrie is not B-104.
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Turn Fafnir is not the official name,in that catalog,we got "Turn F2" (this fafnir),"turn E"and "turn K",it's not the name of the  beyblade,just like the name of Winning Valkyrie is not B-104.

Well , We all know that 'Turn Fafnir' is not the true name ( like we all messed up the name of  WIZZ for VICE leopard ) ( 'Turn' may refer to Pre-Release name like WIZZ that was renamed to VICE )
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:44 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2018  5:36 PM)Grey Bey Wrote: Turn Fafnir is not the official name,in that catalog,we got "Turn F2" (this fafnir),"turn E"and "turn K",it's not the name of the  beyblade,just like the name of Winning Valkyrie is not B-104.

Well , We all know that 'Turn Fafnir' is not the true name ( like we all messed up the name of  WIZZ for VICE leopard ) ( 'Turn' may refer to Pre-Release name like WIZZ that was renamed to VICE )

Weiss* wasn't renamed to Vise,we all thought it was named Weiss Leopard because it's spelled the same way in japanese.
For now until we know the true name it will remain turn fafnir
(Jul. 15, 2018  6:53 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: For now until we know the true name it will remain turn fafnir

The reason CoroCoro labeled it's teaser for the new Fafnir as "Turn F2" in the magazine is because they were using the word "turn" to imply it's that layer's *turn* to be released that month. They used the same thing for two other Layers too. It's highly unlikely this will be called Turn Fafnir, and you should change the name of the thread to reflect that. Keeping it the way it is now will only mislead people.