[Product]  B-122 Starter Geist Fafnir.8'.Absorb

Geist.. Interesting.. It's an awesome name though! Wondering about the driver and the disc.. Hope they are good to!
(Aug. 08, 2018  11:21 AM)Suhasini Wrote: Geist.. Interesting.. It's an awesome name though! Wondering about the driver and the disc.. Hope they are good to!

I don't think it is confirmed ( OR Is it ???? )
Impossible plot twist:
Geist Fafnir is actually called Heist Fafnir
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:49 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Impossible plot twist:
Wait What, Is that A speculation??
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:51 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  1:49 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Impossible plot twist:
Wait What, Is that A speculation??

If you know what "impossible" means, your question can be answered by yourself.
It's not confirmed, it's not a speculation, it's just a random thought CitrusNinja3 came up with and decided to post on this thread to share with others. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I can't be right all the time.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:44 PM)marutti Wrote:
Any news on the stock combo of the new Fafnir?
Okay so... the corocoro magazine mostly just show Dark Amaterios which doesn't interest me to be honest.

The comic also shows Aiga vs Kyle who actually shows his... eugh... face, and Aiga has what appears to be a new driver with three modes, and beats him with it in a close fight.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay so... the corocoro magazine mostly just show Dark Amaterios which doesn't interest me to be honest.

The comic also shows Aiga vs Kyle who actually shows his... eugh... face, and Aiga has what appears to be a new driver with three modes, and beats him with it in a close fight.

A new driver?? :oo
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:49 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Okay so... the corocoro magazine mostly just show Dark Amaterios which doesn't interest me to be honest.

A new driver?? :oo

Well it looks like it at least, I can't really tell, but it does look a bit different and shows three modes.

I also find it sad that Zacs boring brother still appears but not Zac.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:52 PM)KnightPro Wrote: A new driver?? :oo

Well it looks like it at least, I can't really tell, but it does look a bit different and shows three modes.

It's not new driver just change bottom like MFB era.
Wow. The new Fafnir looks incredible. Huge improvement.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:55 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well it looks like it at least, I can't really tell, but it does look a bit different and shows three modes.

It's not new driver just change bottom like MFB era.

So it's sort of a new thing.
What about Geist Fafnir's parts?
(Aug. 08, 2018  11:27 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: What about Geist Fafnir's parts?

We still have no info on the parts but I expect to see a reveal of the parts in the next few days
That is very disappointing to me. I wanted to see Fafnir's new parts.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:34 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  6:51 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait What, Is that A speculation??

If you know what "impossible" means, your question can be answered by yourself.
It's not confirmed, it's not a speculation, it's just a random thought CitrusNinja3 came up with and decided to post on this thread to share with others. Correct me if I'm wrong, since I can't be right all the time.

Yeah, I just used the word impossible to make sure that people don't start saying that I'm wrong, since it would've been the perfect name, with the g and h keys being so close and translations still being imperfect
Maybe Geist fafnir will be ghost fafnir just like Weiss leopard turned out to be vise leopard
(Aug. 09, 2018  12:18 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: Maybe Geist fafnir will be ghost fafnir just like Weiss leopard turned out to be vise leopard

they confused Weiss with Vise because both words are pronounced the same way in japanese,but "Gaisutto" (Geist) and "Goosutto" (Ghost) (the words are pronounced more or less like this) have nothing to do with each other.
Also, knowing a thing or two about Japanese myself, Geist fits into Japanese writing way easier than ghost.
(Ghost would have to be ぐほすつ(guhosutu) while Geist would be がいすと(gaisuto))

Edit: didn’t see grey bey’s reply in time
It's neat to see it with a new disk at least. I have to wonder what that'll be like.
The September magazine shows tons of photos of new fafnir
Fafnir is going to be open again hype

I meant op stupid autocorrect
(Aug. 09, 2018  12:39 PM)GodGaia Wrote: The September magazine shows tons of photos of new fafnir

Can you give us the link ((PLEASE ???? ))
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:48 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:44 PM)marutti Wrote:
Any news on the stock combo of the new Fafnir?

The disk looks like 12, but it’s different. I compared it with my own, and the visible disk markings from the image aren’t the exact same as the markings you see by putting 12 under dF