[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

A new Booster to be released in May 2018.

UPDATE:

(May. 12, 2018  2:49 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: [Image: 20180512102508.jpg]

Credit: https://genbull11.hatenablog.com/

OMG, hS looks so beautiful :3

The layer does indeed switch modes and... what the hell kind of Driver is that? If someone knows what it's supposed to do then please tell me because it looks like a lollipop Orbit. It's apparently called Operation.

(Apr. 27, 2018  11:32 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: [Image: Dbyp6_XV0AARc5N.jpg]
Official leak of Hell Salamander (B-113).
This might be the Hell Salamander booster. I'm also thinking that the Disk might be 14 or 16.
It´ll be Phoenix (From Corocoro May issue)
[Image: Fw9IzMP.jpg]
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What is the full name BTW?

The full name hasn't been revealed yet, all we know is that This Booster Beyblade will have a Phoenix Motif
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:38 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: What is the full name BTW?

On the wiki, it's called Revive Phoenix. Hell Salamander may be like Hell/Hades Kerbecs
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:34 AM)marutti Wrote: It´ll be Phoenix (From Corocoro May issue)

Very cool image! One thing though, please don't assume people here know Japanese. Gotta give some explanation.

It says something about a "marvelous phoenix bey" being given as a present to 100 people. Doesn't say it's B-113 per se. Just makes it seem likely if that's happening soon that it'll be the next one.

For the record, it's not saying it's called "marvelous phoenix". Beyblade names are written in katakana, that's just Japanese describing/hinting at what it is.
(Apr. 17, 2018  5:25 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2018  11:34 AM)marutti Wrote: It´ll be Phoenix (From Corocoro May issue)

Very cool image! One thing though, please don't assume people here know Japanese. Gotta give some explanation.

It says something about a "marvelous phoenix bey" being given as a present to 100 people. Doesn't say it's B-113 per se. Just makes it seem likely if that's happening soon that it'll be the next one.

For the record, it's not saying it's called "marvelous phoenix". Beyblade names are written in katakana, that's just Japanese describing/hinting at what it is.

On the wiki it is called Revive Phoenix
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:20 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: On the wiki it is called Revive Phoenix

Yes. The trademark bot found the name Revive Phoenix and the wiki team must've went with it. But there had been recent word of that being cancelled.

(Mar. 14, 2018  11:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...4898437120

Supposed proof of cancelation (Click to View)

The discussion is going on over here, for anyone who'd like to see it.
I think B-113 is Hell Salamander possibly.
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:38 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  10:20 PM)LordL0Ls Wrote: On the wiki it is called Revive Phoenix

Yes. The trademark bot found the name Revive Phoenix and the wiki team must've went with it. But there had been recent word of that being cancelled.

(Mar. 14, 2018  11:23 PM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Revive Phoenix: https://twitter.com/trademark_bot/status...4898437120

Supposed proof of cancelation (Click to View)

The discussion is going on over here, for anyone who'd like to see it.

I think I have already clarified in that thread, that what get cancelled in “Revive Phoenix.16.Ur”, not Revive Phoenix.
(Apr. 18, 2018  4:35 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think I have already clarified in that thread, that what get cancelled in “Revive Phoenix.16.Ur”, not Revive Phoenix.

Fair to point out. I just pointed people to go read for themselves what's going on in the thread.

But it still has no noted source or explanation behind its origin, so I can't call it anything other than "supposed" because I don't know its legitness.

Not trying to be hard on you or anything, I just take more convincing with such things, that's all. The forums I grew up on were really hard on providing proof for everything.
If this is hell salamander....

Heat Salamus S4
(Apr. 23, 2018  2:01 PM)Sıon Wrote: If this is hell salamander....

Heat Salamus S4

Or Hades.

Heat Salamus S4

Heat would be actually a pretty cool name

Heat Salamus S4

Heat Salami?
Hmmm... Heat Salon? Heat Salmon?

I'd expect some info on this beyblade soon if it comes next month but I still don't know anything regarding it.
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Hmmm... Heat Salon? Heat Salmon?

I'd expect some info on this beyblade soon if it comes next month but I still don't know anything regarding it.

Same here but it's def releasing in May so we should have some news coming in soon
Maybe it's not hS... I would expect a starter for Suou's bey...
Well the reason I think it's gonna be hell salamander is because of the episode title which is in may, That episode could possibly give us a hint what it looks like and then release it later on in may.
(Apr. 25, 2018  1:26 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Might I as well change this thread to Hell Salamander because of this: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ay-14-2018

Do it.
[Image: Dbyp6_XV0AARc5N.jpg]
Official leak of Hell Salamander (B-113).