[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

(Apr. 23, 2018  2:01 PM)Sıon Wrote: If this is hell salamander....

Heat Salamus S4

Maybe Heat Saramanda S4 as a call-back to Ninja Saramanda and for a name-swap

That driver is probably called Optic. I hope that, if they don't use that name for this driver, they should use it for an Orichalcum evolution:
Crown Orichalcum
(May. 10, 2018  10:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Heat Salamus S4

Maybe Heat Saramanda S4 as a call-back to Ninja Saramanda and for a name-swap

That driver is probably called Optic. I hope that, if they don't use that name for this driver, they should use it for an Orichalcum evolution:
Crown Orichalcum

There has never been an evolution of a Rare Bey Get Beyblade. There was apparently rumor of an Amaterios evolution for the Dual Layer System, but that turned out to be Baldur. An extremely different Bey from Amaterios.
(May. 10, 2018  11:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  10:27 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Maybe Heat Saramanda S4 as a call-back to Ninja Saramanda and for a name-swap

Crown Orichalcum

There has never been an evolution of a Rare Bey Get Beyblade. There was apparently rumor of an Amaterios evolution for the Dual Layer System, but that turned out to be Baldur. An extremely different Bey from Amaterios.
Since the Rare Bey Get Beyblades weren't exaclty the best of their Layer Systems, I just hope they get better representation.
(May. 10, 2018  11:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  11:07 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: There has never been an evolution of a Rare Bey Get Beyblade. There was apparently rumor of an Amaterios evolution for the Dual Layer System, but that turned out to be Baldur. An extremely different Bey from Amaterios.
Since the Rare Bey Get Beyblades weren't exaclty the best of their Layer Systems, I just hope they get better representation.

Yeah, but there are some good parts that they come with. Bite and Outer are two good parts from their respective Bey, for example. I believe Amaterios' Layer was good for attack back then, but it's been almost 3 years since the first releases.
(May. 10, 2018  11:16 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  11:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Since the Rare Bey Get Beyblades weren't exaclty the best of their Layer Systems, I just hope they get better representation.

Yeah, but there are some good parts that they come with. Bite and Outer are two good parts from their respective Bey, for example. I believe Amaterios' Layer was good for attack back then, but it's been almost 3 years since the first releases.
I know that there are some OK parts, but the Layers themselves haven't seen much play since the God Layer System came out. Maybe a Delta RBG Bey will come out in a couple months and can stand out in the meta for awhile...
(May. 10, 2018  11:12 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Since the Rare Bey Get Beyblades weren't exaclty the best of their Layer Systems, I just hope they get better representation.

Well. It is not fair if such rare beyblades have very outstanding part, since only a small group of lucky or rich players could get those parts. How Ωuter had influenced the balance in meta game has proved this. 
And all those rare beys actually has advantages in certain aspects in their layer systems. For example, αmaterios has higher attack power than Valkyrie while is more controllable than Xcalibur. βaldur is the best defense layer in Dual Layer System until the release of Gigant Gaia, and βite is very good as well.
At the same time, all those rare beys has significant disadvantages at the same time, which made them not overpowered or break the balance in meta games. For example, βaldur’s stamina is horrible. This might be the reason why you feel those rare beys are not good enough.
(May. 11, 2018  12:10 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Well. It is not fair if such rare beyblades have very outstanding part, since only a small group of lucky or rich players could get those parts. How Ωuter had influenced the balance in meta game has proved this. 
And all those rare beys actually has advantages in certain aspects in their layer systems. For example, αmaterios has higher attack power than Valkyrie while is more controllable than Xcalibur. βaldur is the best defense layer in Dual Layer System until the release of Gigant Gaia, and βite is very good as well.
At the same time, all those rare beys has significant disadvantages at the same time, which made them not overpowered or break the balance in meta games. For example, βaldur’s stamina is horrible. This might be the reason why you feel those rare beys are not good enough.

well, they also came out too late in their respective systems, so that's also a minus
(May. 11, 2018  3:39 AM)Fubukisumie123 Wrote: I'll get it first

Ill get it 2 m o n t h s            a f t e r
I am getting this bey too! cant wait!
[Image: 20180512102508.jpg]

Credit: https://genbull11.hatenablog.com/

OMG, hS looks so beautiful :3

The layer does indeed switch modes and... what the hell kind of Driver is that? If someone knows what it's supposed to do then please tell me because it looks like a lollipop Orbit. It's apparently called Operation.
That looks really really nice! I was at first a little disappointed with the driver as I thought it was yet another Orbit type driver but yeah... it's not. And Operation? Interesting name.
(May. 12, 2018  2:49 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: what the hell kind of Driver is that? If someone knows what it's supposed to do then please tell me because it looks like a lollipop Orbit. It's apparently called Operation.

Doesn't say Operation, says オペレート. O-PE-REE-TO. Operate?

Not in Jisho, but Google Translate agrees with me at least, haha.
(May. 12, 2018  2:57 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  2:49 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: what the hell kind of Driver is that? If someone knows what it's supposed to do then please tell me because it looks like a lollipop Orbit. It's apparently called Operation.

Doesn't say Operation, says オペレート. O-PE-REE-TO. Operate?

My mistake, I've just Google Translated the user's blog haha.
(May. 12, 2018  2:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: My mistake, I've just Google Translated the user's blog haha.

No worries. Smile

They cut off what it says about the driver. I see movement/trend/change (動き), mode (モード), and change (チェンジ). So something about a mode change, maybe?
Now that I'm looking at it, A friend pointed out that there is a little cage around the ball. My guess is once the bey starts slowing down it becomes free spin.
(May. 12, 2018  3:10 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(May. 12, 2018  2:58 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: My mistake, I've just Google Translated the user's blog haha.

No worries. :)

They cut off what it says about the driver. I see movement/trend/change (動き), mode (モード), and change (チェンジ). So something about a mode change, maybe?

It seems like M145 (If you are familiar with Metal Series), which could switch the position of the tip between at the center (the bey would be stable in this mode, and has better defense performance) and away the center (the bey would be unstable, and has better attack performance).
Hello

I cant wait until hell salamander gets released
This is the first left spin balance Beyblade burst right? I don't know Japanese but is the driver shown on the left hS driver?
The pic of operation looks like a tool is being used. Maybe the mode change is manual?
Looks nice and op looks like orbit but it is an balance type right?
The driver on the left looks like it has a height mode change.
(Apr. 23, 2018  6:09 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote:

Heat Salamus S4

Or Hades.

not child friendly for hasbro