[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

Hell Salamander looks awesome! Whoa!! I mean, I'm not surprised -- the Cho-Z Beyblades have all been beautiful.
(May. 07, 2018  5:03 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys(or gals)! here's a decent look as well as a CONFIRMATION that the parts are 12. Op(Saying this cuz rP was supposed to have 16U.Ur or something like that (correct me if I'm wrong)).

(HUGE thanks to this guy(or gal) for this pic...)

HOLD UP... I just noticed Crash was spelled Clash is this just the 'Frame' and 'Flame' thing? Or is that the real name?

Thanks for the share! Looks like a new Twitter account? Will have to keep an eye on it.

You got me all excited with the "Clash" bit, haha, but it looks like a typo. The boxes for B-111 say "Crash" in roman lettering.

KURASSHU (クラッシュ) can be rendered as "Crash", "Crush", and "Clash".

Still, cool image all the same!
I bet TT is mad that there bey's keep getting leaked.
I am not sure, but it is said to be Oppress...
Oppress, sounds good. But if you go for the literal meaning of the word i.e. keep (someone) in subjection and hardship, especially by the unjust exercise of authority,
it sounds a little weird.
But looking at the fact that we have Hell salamander, oppress sounds fine. ;)
I'm guessing it could be a final survive driver?

Maybe a much needed rubber sharp?

Maybe rubber orbit? (RIP At)
(May. 08, 2018  6:58 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm guessing it could be a final survive driver?

How would a rubber Orbit roll around properly though?
(May. 08, 2018  6:58 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm guessing it could be a final survive driver?

how about guard but the guard dish free spins instead rising and has rubber. Basically, perfect ko defense as long as that dish contacts the stadium. Hey they made atomic to one up orbit why not make a driver to one up guard?
I'd like something fresh and new, honestly. They've upgraded Hold, maybe Liner next? Haha.
Atomic one-upping Orbit was in the same line of the Wyvern beys (Wild Wyvern > Tornado Wyvern), and even Orbit was a way to one-up Massive from the original Wyvern. Unless Hell Salamander is supposed to be our replacement for that line, then I don't really see much reason for Oppress to be related to the Massive/Orbit/Atomic line.

Besides, we already got a brand-new free-spinning ball tip in Yard. I don't think they're going to go down this free-spinning ball path for a while because of that.

We're still not even sure this thing is a defense type as of yet. Oppress sounds aggressive to me anyways, which makes me suspect Attack or Balance over Defense.
Why are you guys freaking out about 12? Maybe they want to release a version that doesn't shred Beyblades. Same way with Victory Valkyrie.
(May. 09, 2018  5:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why are you guys freaking out about 12? Maybe they want to release a version that doesn't shred Beyblades. Same way with Victory Valkyrie.
You never know what TT is up to, but let's hope it's an improved version of 12.
(May. 09, 2018  5:48 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(May. 09, 2018  5:47 PM)g2_ Wrote: Why are you guys freaking out about 12? Maybe they want to release a version that doesn't shred Beyblades. Same way with Victory Valkyrie.
You never know what TT is up to, but let's hope it's an improved version of 12.

Yeah, I hope. I want to use the real power of Winning Valkyrie without shredding Beyblades.
What if it's a reverse CS? rubber sharp interior, plastic semi flat externals? that would be awesome for defense AND stationary attack AND very small amounts of LAD.
(May. 10, 2018  2:15 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: What if it's a reverse CS? rubber sharp interior, plastic semi flat externals? that would be awesome for defense AND stationary attack AND very small amounts of LAD.

I dunno if having a rubber sharp interior (or a rubber sharp in general) is a good idea, just the thought of having it makes me think that it will have terrible burst resistance.
(May. 10, 2018  2:53 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(May. 10, 2018  2:15 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: What if it's a reverse CS? rubber sharp interior, plastic semi flat externals? that would be awesome for defense AND stationary attack AND very small amounts of LAD.

I dunno if having a rubber sharp interior (or a rubber sharp in general) is a good idea, just the thought of having it makes me think that it will have terrible burst resistance.

but think of the immense defense it would have against attackers!
Defense at the cost of Burst Defense is a bit awkward though, as it leaves same-spin attackers a way to win without scoring a knockout. A rubber center would kill LAD too, as the rubber would drag the whole top down at low spin velocities.
How about EDS or EWD?
(May. 08, 2018  3:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I am not sure, but it is said to be Oppress...

Where did you see or hear this?

What happened with V2?
Since this Beyblade is supposed to have a mode change I think it might be a Balance type. Maybe the Op driver is a Rubber Sharp.
[quote pid='1435477' dateline='1525921239']

g2_Why are you guys freaking out about 12? Maybe they want to release a version that doesn't shred Beyblades. Same way with Victory Valkyrie.

What happened with V2?
[/quote]
The wings on V2 kept breaking so TT remade it so it wouldn’t break
(May. 10, 2018  11:18 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: [quote pid='1435477' dateline='1525921239']

g2_Why are you guys freaking out about 12? Maybe they want to release a version that doesn't shred Beyblades. Same way with Victory Valkyrie.

What happened with V2?
The wings on V2 kept breaking so TT remade it so it wouldn’t break
[/quote]
When did that sell cuz my V2 that I got from the N2 set(sorry can't recall the model no)broke two of them...
(May. 10, 2018  4:00 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 08, 2018  3:13 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: I am not sure, but it is said to be Oppress...

Where did you see or hear this?

What happened with V2?

The wings were hollow and it caused them to break very easily, so they recreated it with reinforced wings.