[Product]  B-113 Booster Hell Salamander.12.Op

This bey has the 12 disc and everyone thinks it’s a defence bey, but the 12 disc is an attack disc so maybe it’s really an attacking layer with a mode change that makes the prongs stick out more, see theory up there ?
(May. 06, 2018  7:21 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: This bey has the 12 disc and everyone thinks it’s a defence bey, but the 12 disc is an attack disc so maybe it’s really an attacking layer with a mode change that makes the prongs stick out more, see theory up there ?

From what I know, lighter beys have more burst resistance. (correct me if I'm wrong)
(May. 06, 2018  7:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  7:21 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: This bey has the 12 disc and everyone thinks it’s a defence bey, but the 12 disc is an attack disc so maybe it’s really an attacking layer with a mode change that makes the prongs stick out more, see theory up there ?

From what I know, lighter beys have more burst resistance. (correct me if I'm wrong)

True but heavier discs are more competitive, what I’m explaining there isn’t about burst resistance, it’s about how 12 is an attack disc not a defence as defence discs are usually more balanced, so I’m think that hell salamander might be an attacking bey
(May. 06, 2018  10:10 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: True but heavier discs are more competitive, what I’m explaining there isn’t about burst resistance, it’s about how 12 is an attack disc not a defence as defence discs are usually more balanced, so I’m think that hell salamander might be an attacking bey

Well 2 was used with Kreis Satan, a defense type. It was also used with Killer Deathscyther, an attack type.

(May. 05, 2018  2:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: BTW
 [Image: tumblr_inline_p7yfhgIaYC1tepd23_500.png]
Looks different compared to 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoW6_i25OX8r3ImdVUzJ9...5ZO9B__QZw]
Is that the mode change?

I think the bottom one is a drawing.
(May. 06, 2018  10:10 AM)_callumspicer Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  7:37 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: From what I know, lighter beys have more burst resistance. (correct me if I'm wrong)

True but heavier discs are more competitive, what I’m explaining there isn’t about burst resistance, it’s about how 12 is an attack disc not a defence as defence discs are usually more balanced, so I’m think that hell salamander might be an attacking bey

Beast Behemoth had the originally stamina type Heavy disk.

Evileye had the attack type Wing disk.

Mad Minoboros had the balance type Quarter disk.

Killer Deathscythee had the defence type 2 disk.

Tornado Wyvern had the stamina type 4 disk.

Nova Neptune had the defence type Vertical disk.

You get my point.

Drivers normally determine the type. The disks seem less consistent to the stock type.
(May. 06, 2018  1:25 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  10:10 AM)_callumspicer Wrote: True but heavier discs are more competitive, what I’m explaining there isn’t about burst resistance, it’s about how 12 is an attack disc not a defence as defence discs are usually more balanced, so I’m think that hell salamander might be an attacking bey

Beast Behemoth had the originally stamina type Heavy disk.

Evileye had the attack type Wing disk.

Mad Minoboros had the balance type Quarter disk.

Killer Deathscythee had the defence type 2 disk.

Tornado Wyvern had the stamina type 4 disk.

Nova Neptune had the defence type Vertical disk.

You get my point.

Drivers normally determine the type. The disks seem less consistent to the stock type.

Adding to this point, structure of layer will also deter mine the type. A twin nemesis based stamina combo will be a stamina type. However K2 used on Iron will be a mobile defense type, instead of being attack
I think that it'd be a balance type. In the anime opening at the end each blader has some sort of "aura" around them when they flash onto the screen which coincides with the colour of their respective Beyblades' drivers. Aiga's aura is red, Fubuki's is green, and Ranjirou's is yellow. Takara Tomy has a rule where in main releases, the driver colour revolves around the Beyblade's type, and Suou's (hS's user's) aura is of a reddish-pinkish hue, which, if that were the colour of hS's driver, would make hS a balance-type Beyblade.
(May. 06, 2018  2:13 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I think that it'd be a balance type. In the anime opening at the end each blader has some sort of "aura" around them when they flash onto the screen which coincides with the colour of their respective Beyblades' drivers. Aiga's aura is red, Fubuki's is green, and Ranjirou's is yellow. Takara Tomy has a rule where in main releases, the driver colour revolves around the Beyblade's type, and Suou's (hS's user's) aura is of a reddish-pinkish hue, which, if that were the colour of hS's driver, would make hS a balance-type Beyblade.

Why I am having Suou is actually Shu after watching episode 5
(May. 06, 2018  2:15 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  2:13 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I think that it'd be a balance type. In the anime opening at the end each blader has some sort of "aura" around them when they flash onto the screen which coincides with the colour of their respective Beyblades' drivers. Aiga's aura is red, Fubuki's is green, and Ranjirou's is yellow. Takara Tomy has a rule where in main releases, the driver colour revolves around the Beyblade's type, and Suou's (hS's user's) aura is of a reddish-pinkish hue, which, if that were the colour of hS's driver, would make hS a balance-type Beyblade.

Why I am having Suou is actually Shu after watching episode 5

But he is not.. But it would be interesting if hS turns out to be a balance type.
Edit: There is no only left spin balance type beyblade right?
(May. 06, 2018  1:01 PM)ptf606 Wrote:

Well 2 was used with Kreis Satan, a defense type. It was also used with Killer Deathscyther, an attack type.

(May. 05, 2018  2:27 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: BTW
 [Image: tumblr_inline_p7yfhgIaYC1tepd23_500.png]
Looks different compared to 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoW6_i25OX8r3ImdVUzJ9...5ZO9B__QZw]
Is that the mode change?

I think the bottom one is a drawing.
I don't think so because the discount is pretty realistic
I think will be a dual spin bey, because he is not a dragon to be a left spin only
(May. 06, 2018  4:15 PM)Davi_TheBaka Wrote: I think will be a dual spin bey, because he is not a dragon to be a left spin only

Longinus could become dragon.
Why Salamander cannot?
LOL
(May. 06, 2018  4:15 PM)Davi_TheBaka Wrote: I think will be a dual spin bey, because he is not a dragon to be a left spin only

The shape clearly is meant for left spin defense/attack (balance?) it's shape would not work in right spin. It must be left spin only. Also to mirror what CrazyAries said, it would make sense for salamander to be turned into a dragon. In zero g salamander was associated with fire and looked like a lizard. Plus Bahamut became a dragon and if I am correct normally Bahamut is actually a giant fish like creature like forneus. So if a fish became a dragon why can't a salamander?
My friend actually found something on twitter from a random japan user and it was saying something about salamander being a dragon.
Alright if it's left spin only then the shape is basically identical to eF. Pretty dissapointing.
(May. 06, 2018  8:12 PM)Limetka Wrote: Alright if it's left spin only then the shape is basically identical to eF. Pretty dissapointing.
The shapes aren't really that similar at all. Forneus has very little space between contacts, while Salamander has more space and an aggressive design. They're built for two different purposes.

And that's without mentioning the left-spinning nature of Salamander, or the fact that we've seen two different versions of the same layer which might indicate a mode-change on top of that (assuming it's not a beta image).

Not being a dragon has really no effect for salamander, longinus in general Is not a dragon but rather a spear and bahamut is not a dragon but a giant fish whale or sea creature the only real legit dragon is Fafnir plus in anime world or toy line the change mythology origin alot so it doesn't really matter If salamander is a dragon or not in myth
(May. 06, 2018  9:35 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(May. 06, 2018  8:12 PM)Limetka Wrote: Alright if it's left spin only then the shape is basically identical to eF. Pretty dissapointing.
The shapes aren't really that similar at all. Forneus has very little space between contacts, while Salamander has more space and an aggressive design. They're built for two different purposes.

And that's without mentioning the left-spinning nature of Salamander, or the fact that we've seen two different versions of the same layer which might indicate a mode-change on top of that (assuming it's not a beta image).

The teaser did say that the new release will have two modes. But we'll find out when the new Corocoro magazine drops this month.
Guys(or gals)! here's a decent look as well as a CONFIRMATION that the parts are 12. Op(Saying this cuz rP was supposed to have 16U.Ur or something like that (correct me if I'm wrong)).
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-05-07_at_9.27.09_PM.png]

(HUGE thanks to this guy(or gal) for this pic...)

(May. 07, 2018  5:03 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: Guys(or gals)! here's a decent look as well as a CONFIRMATION that the parts are 12. Op(Saying this cuz rP was supposed to have 16U.Ur or something like that (correct me if I'm wrong)).
[Image: Screen_Shot_2018-05-07_at_9.27.09_PM.png]

(HUGE thanks to this guy(or gal) for this pic...)
HOLD UP... I just noticed Crash was spelled Clash is this just the 'Frame' and 'Flame' thing? Or is that the real name?
Thanks for the pic ThePheonix!
Op? Wondering what it would stand for.
Edit: My Wild guess optic?
From the looks of it and from some Translations I've been seeing, It's most likely gonna have a blade change in the layer
(May. 07, 2018  5:06 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Thanks for the pic ThePheonix!
Op? Wondering what it would stand for.
Edit: My Wild guess optic?

Overpower 
Please don't believe as I thought velocity over Volcanic
May be Optic due to Optic being related to Eyes, And Suou never opens his eyes
Woah! hS looks sick! I'm honestly glad it's a booster, then we don't need to worry about those crappy launchers. Joyful_3
Also, another 12 disc. Thanks for the infos!
What if Op stands for Optimize? Not sure what it would be like but it sounds cool.

Other names could be
Open
Optic
Option

Though now that I think about it if hS has a mode change the driver would have one too. So my bet is on either optimize or option.