Beyblade Burst Super Z Episode #7 (May 14, 2018 JPN / Nov 11, 2018 CAN)

07) Curtains Rise! The Longinus Cup!
開幕!ロンギヌスカップ!!
Kaimaku! Ronginusu Kappu!!
May 14th, 2018 (JPN)
November 11, 2018 (Canada)

Short Summary:
The Longinus Cup finally begins. The first round of preliminaries is measuring shoot power. 
As Aiga and the others fight on, an unbelievable Blader appears at the site of the foreign preliminaries...?!

Long Summary:

Lui Shirasagijo showed the three his different dimension of strength in their battle.
Aiming to defeat Lui, the three head straight back to training. And the day of the Longinus Cup preliminaries arrives. The first round of preliminaries is a measuring of shoot power! If they don't show shoot power above a certain level, they can't proceed... Will Aiga and the others be able to make it through?
Yaaay! We finally get to see Suous bey!
(Apr. 24, 2018  7:34 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yaaay! We finally get to see Suous bey!

You think so? I think Phoenix suits him more.
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:30 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2018  7:34 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Yaaay! We finally get to see Suous bey!

It's impossible for him to have phoenix though
(Apr. 24, 2018  9:30 PM)Limetka Wrote:

While it could suit him, it's not possible as long as Burst keeps up with the first letter of the characters and beys names being the same.
Yea, The quiet guys name is Suou and Hell Salamander obviously has a S at the end this is a trend all of the burst series follow.
I think a Salamander beyblade would actually fit Suou's design pretty well
Well...I think 変幻 here may not be translated to Transformation? Transformation sounds more like the shape changes, but we don't know what this 変幻 actually represents here. It could implies the transformation on the bey, such as mode change, but it could also implies that this bey could attack opponents in different ways, or its movement orbit could change in the battle...
Sorry for being a bit behind but which one is Suou is he the one with the kinda long white hair? And follows Fubuki?
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:05 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Sorry for being a bit behind but which one is Suou is he the one with the kinda long white hair? And follows Fubuki?

You are correct! That's him lol
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:05 AM)Cam77 Wrote: Sorry for being a bit behind but which one is Suou is he the one with the kinda long white hair? And follows Fubuki?

Correct

Don't do OWPs(one-word posts) just like his comment on the star buttonSmile.

And yeah that's the guy
(Apr. 26, 2018  3:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  1:18 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Correct

Don't do OWPs(one-word posts) just like his comment on the star buttonSmile.

And yeah that's the guy

but posts that consists only of pointing it out are alright I assume?
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:23 PM)Limetka Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  3:49 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Don't do OWPs(one-word posts) just like his comment on the star buttonSmile.

And yeah that's the guy

but posts that consists only of pointing it out are alright I assume?

Although that is an argument, the rules say so and so they gave us the like button
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:42 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  8:23 PM)Limetka Wrote: but posts that consists only of pointing it out are alright I assume?

Although that is an argument, the rules say so and so they gave us the like button
When you like the question, I can't ever see it meaning "correct." It would be more like that you also want to know the answer. Also why point it out?
Looking at the Hell Salamander teaser... And it's left spin!
(Apr. 27, 2018  1:59 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at the Hell Salamander teaser... And it's left spin!
Interesting,from where have you seen it?
(Apr. 27, 2018  1:59 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Looking at the Hell Salamander teaser... And it's left spin!

I just saw it too and I am rather amazed at the amount of left spin beyblades TT is offering us, the design is cool too.
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

I just saw it too and I am rather amazed at the amount of left spin beyblades TT is offering us, the design is cool too.

are there any pictures of it?
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:06 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I just saw it too and I am rather amazed at the amount of left spin beyblades TT is offering us, the design is cool too.

http://prntscr.com/jatw0j
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:06 PM)leosama Wrote:
(Apr. 27, 2018  2:05 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I just saw it too and I am rather amazed at the amount of left spin beyblades TT is offering us, the design is cool too.

https://youtu.be/9gmR4o2Cnbg

In this video, the part where the beyblade combo poster is.
Hey I'm wondering if anyone can tell me something about the new z anime. So I started burst with the english dub version and I have started the english dub of the evolution/god season as well. I have kinda grown fond of the voice actors and everything, I peeked at the original anime in japanese and it didn't feel right since I have gotten used to the english versions. I think I will continue watching the evolution/god series in english as they continue to come out, but how related is the next z series? I try to avoid spoilers as much as possible, but as far as I know there's a new main character with the achilles bey? (still keeping up with the TT beys though). Anyway, is the new z series similar to all the same characters or is it changing? I might want to watch the z series in japanese to become more current when the evolution/god series ends in the english version if the series is different enough with new characters and all. Can someone help me decide? lol Thanks!
where are the subs?
all jokes aside, WHERE ARE THE SUBS?!?