[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

To be released around the end of December 2017

(Nov. 16, 2017  11:18 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote: Here are all the official pics of the parts:

[Image: 000819.png]
[Image: 000820.png]
[Image: 000821.png]

Wow, I didn't think they'd be posted early but I guess they are and they are Zero and Zeta

From I can gather, Zeta is indeed the Burst's take on D:D.
Although the pattern has been slightly different than last years, I'm expecting Nightmare Longinus for this one
Me too b-97 will likely be sieg xcalibur considering the digital sword launcher is coming a bit before that then b-99 is a beylauncher l? Probably for nightmare longinus but i could easily be wrong EDIT: just realized b-92 was sieg xcalibur i goofed up on that but what does that mean about nightmare longinus and what could this other starter be? Beyblade burst takara tomy is starting to hype me up
(Jul. 24, 2017  1:38 PM)Gold Valkyrie Wrote: Me too b-97 will likely be sieg xcalibur considering the digital sword launcher is coming a bit before that then b-99 is a beylauncher l? Probably for nightmare longinus but i could easily be wrong EDIT: just realized b-92 was sieg xcalibur i goofed up on that but what does that mean about nightmare longinus and what could this other starter be? Beyblade burst takara tomy is starting to hype me up
B-92 is sieg xcalibur
Lui's Nightmare Longinus better not have rubber...

[but i am secretly hoping for a version of Spiral that isn't complete trash]
Well i dont wont spiral

I Want XF OR WF OF GF

but tt will just make a gimmick
(Jul. 26, 2017  3:46 PM)Zakflame110 Wrote: Well i dont wont spiral

I Want XF OR WF OF GF

but tt will just make a gimmick

Assault is basically WF. And since the Layer has metal, the driver has to have metal too due to shared gimmicks. Therefore this most likely has MF.
B-97 is more likely Longinus since they're releasing a beylauncher L at the same time imo
(Jul. 26, 2017  4:01 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: B-97 is more likely Longinus since they're releasing a beylauncher L at the same time imo

That wpuld be good i can get my hands on that beauty early since my birthday is comong soon
B-100 starter. Hm. Consider this, because it might be important. They go on an alphabetical order for the Flame/Frame (wherever you are, because in Japan frame and flame are pronounced the same)
But, If I might add to this discussion, they're probably going to be releasing more BeyGear, BeyStadiums, and new BeyLogger designs, probably.
I don't really MIND new gear, but a new tip like Xtreme would be cool to see in a God Layer System beyblade. (my auto correct is going off on me :@ )
Somewhat of an unimportant edit - changing an emoji    
(Aug. 02, 2017  4:58 PM)Ion_Discharge Wrote: B-100 starter. Hm. Consider this, because it might be important. They go on an alphabetical order for the Flame/Frame (wherever you are, because in Japan frame and flame are pronounced the same)
But, If I might add to this discussion, they're probably going to be releasing more BeyGear, BeyStadiums, and new BeyLogger designs, probably.
I don't really MIND new gear, but a new tip like Xtreme would be cool to see in a God Layer System beyblade. (my auto correct is going off on me Angry )
Somewhat of an unimportant edit - changing an emoji    

They have already released a new performance tip similar to Xtreme in Hunter that was released with Killer Deathscyther.
I am aware.

I knew of Hunter. But I was talking about new rubber tips for burst.
A good one could be a rubber Sp or basically a driver version of r2f
Hope is this Nightmare Longinus. Maybe the driver might be a reverse version of reboost cause of l-drago in the past.  We haven't seen reverse verison of reboost in series yet. Cause of the FD and FS performance tips.
if this will realy come with a beylauncher L,it can be Ark Bahamut too (i'm thinking aB will be left spin)
Contrary to all I think it will be the Deep Chaos
Perhaps this starter is rS, or sR, shelter regulus has been wanted for the past few months...
(Jul. 26, 2017  2:35 PM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Lui's Nightmare Longinus better not have rubber...

[but i am secretly hoping for a version of Spiral that isn't complete trash]

you want a spiral thats not trash.well hopefully it will be like LRF(left rubber flat from mfb)
The Option of Nightmare Longinus is Eliminated since it has been confirmed by me and other members that  Nightmare Longinus was B-97
I think i know what this starter is than, Requiem Spriggan!
(Sep. 20, 2017  4:45 AM)BusyBlader Wrote: I think i know what this starter is than, Requiem Spriggan!

Please, don't post any misleading guess or unconfirmed information here. Smile
Is being the 100th release going to garauntee it's some special and super major release. I mean just look at Killer Beafowl.
i think this will be the last beyblade burst god bey. then we will get the metal fury of burst.
It won't. We already know there's more after, and will likely run until April as normal...
Well. Let's hope that we get something special (as Jinbee said) for the B-100 release. Maybe some sort of NEW disc that offsets the driver? (And NO, not Quarter, Triple, 7, Nine, or any other disc.)
I know the post I'm about to mention is old, but
It's Legend Spriggan, not Requiem Spriggan.
Although that name is honestly better, it wasn't chosen to appeal to the product's audience.

As for my prediction, it's going to be something that the Wiki DOESN'T know about. A "special" surprise. Maybe, it might come with one of my Make Your Own Character drivers like Thunder, or maybe Storm? Well, that's it.