[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Nov. 15, 2017  7:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  7:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Did you even read the first part of my comment? I clearly said "IF God disks didn't exist", which meant I was clearly referring to IF Zero was a regular disk.

I'm really sorry about my mistake...

Ah it's okay. My tone was pretty uncalled for too.
(Nov. 15, 2017  7:56 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  7:34 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Did you even read the first part of my comment? I clearly said "IF God disks didn't exist", which meant I was clearly referring to IF Zero was a regular disk.

I'm really sorry about my mistake...

To be fair, though, we're not too far off. Most Core Discs are of course not going to be completely round, but look at discs like 8 that are nearly perfectly circular. It's my guess that 0 could possibly be perfectly circular like older Forge Discs such as Central or Yell. The future of Beyblade holds many possibilities, as the Burst system has proven time and time again.
I don't know name yet but Gimick will be DD in MFB
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know name yet but Gimick will be DD in MFB

Axis change again? Do they not realize that Trans wasn't even that good? If it's anything like DGrin from VariAres, this one is gonna flop hard. The axes were too small to be even remotely effective.
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:21 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:11 PM)marutti Wrote: I don't know name yet but Gimick will be DD in MFB

Axis change again? Do they not realize that Trans wasn't even that good? If it's anything like DGrin from VariAres, this one is gonna flop hard. The axes were too small to be even remotely effective.

TT has kinda learned alot since MFB. if you see most of driver for stamina are like defence then pointy unbalance things. Who knows this mighht be really good
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:42 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2017  6:21 PM)strato-abyss19 Wrote: Axis change again? Do they not realize that Trans wasn't even that good? If it's anything like DGrin from VariAres, this one is gonna flop hard. The axes were too small to be even remotely effective.

TT has kinda learned alot since MFB. if you see most of driver for stamina are like defence then pointy unbalance things. Who knows this mighht be really good

Granted, Stamina drivers switching to much more of a Defense-like axis was a good idea. However, tips like Edge and Trans in Stamina mode don't follow that rule too well. Trans' axis types remind me too much of the HF/S from Storm Aquario, or even the Spiral Change Base from Dranzer S. It's only truly useful in Flat mode. They would have to make the Stamina axis wide enough to even be worth anything if they decide to do the whole Delta Drive thing again. Honestly, that's just gonna hinder this bey's performance like Merge did for lS.
The Zt driver should of been something better.

they could have still made a d:d just with a different name. it could have been Tr (triple/trinity/trio) or Mu (multi)
does anyone know the full name of the Zt driver?
If the name of Zt is Zeta, which is the sixth of Greek Alphabet, there might be six modes...
(Nov. 15, 2017  9:32 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: If the name of Zt is Zeta, which is the sixth of Greek Alphabet, there might be six modes...

I don't think it would be possible to fit that many modes in one Driver. However if there are three modes then technically it could be three modes for right spin and count them again for left spin.
Yeah i think the same because the Greek ALPHABET CAN REFER TO THE BEST DRIVER
WHAT i mean is that if Alpha,Beta,Gamma Delta etc.. is improving each time, so is the Zeta driver
(Nov. 15, 2017  11:39 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: Yeah i think the same because the Greek ALPHABET CAN REFER TO THE BEST DRIVER
WHAT i mean is that if Alpha,Beta,Gamma Delta etc.. is improving each time, so is the Zeta driver

with that logic wouldn't Ωcto be the best? omega is the 24th letter in the Greek alphabet.
ahh a d:d ability when they said "the velocity of Valkyrie" i thought this corresponded to the driver and i predicted XGrin [where they somehow got it to work like the ultimate balance mode on diablo nemesis but i guess that this would make more sense
(Nov. 15, 2017  5:49 AM)bigdaddyjoe Wrote: Official image of Spriggan Requiem:

[Image: 71E4ZJGX45L._SL1100_.jpg]
Don't know if anyone has noticed or said anything about this, but can anyone see those white rubber pieces in the gaps that the launcher prongs enter? Do you think these are the for aesthetics or do you think they'll have some effect on the disk fully unlocking? It might have a stopper effect due to the friction on rubber.
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:41 AM)Wyvernator Wrote: Don't know if anyone has noticed or said anything about this, but can anyone see those white rubber pieces in the gaps that the launcher prongs enter? Do you think these are the for aesthetics or do you think they'll have some effect on the disk fully unlocking? It might have a stopper effect due to the friction on rubber.

That's the spin change gimmick. Just changed to look more aesthetically pleasing than the one on Legend Spriggan
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:42 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2017  12:41 AM)Wyvernator Wrote: Don't know if anyone has noticed or said anything about this, but can anyone see those white rubber pieces in the gaps that the launcher prongs enter? Do you think these are the for aesthetics or do you think they'll have some effect on the disk fully unlocking? It might have a stopper effect due to the friction on rubber.

That's the spin change gimmick. Just changed to look more aesthetically pleasing than the one on Legend Spriggan

Ah fair enough. Not all too familiar with the lS design, so it was just a random thought.
Ooh. Sounds interesting. Now to wait just a bit more...
Hmmm, all of Spriggan's drivers have been synonyms of mix: Fusion, Unite, and Merge. If the trend continues then Zt might also be a synonym of mix?
I have some more ideas for what Zt could be.
Here are all the official pics of the parts:

[Image: 000819.png]
[Image: 000820.png]
[Image: 000821.png]

Wow, I didn't think they'd be posted early but I guess they are and they are Zero and Zeta

From I can gather, Zeta is indeed the Burst's take on D:D (I think?).
Yup, official site reads Zeta. It's description states that moving the axis can swap between a fast moving attack tip, a moderate moving defense tip and a stationary stamina tip. Interestingly, it does suggest that the optimal choice is the attack tip though...

We Delta Drive again bois...

0 is also stated to be a "super heavyweight Disk with a simplistic shape" as well. Weight creep...?
(Nov. 16, 2017  11:39 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Yup, official site reads Zeta. It's description states that moving the axis can swap between a fast moving attack tip, a moderate moving defense tip and a stationary stamina tip. Interestingly, it does suggest that the optimal choice is the attack tip though...

We Delta Drive again bois...

0 is also stated to be a "super heavyweight Disk with a simplistic shape" as well. Weight creep...?

Well, 0 does look like it's well balanced so maybe? Tongue_out
It can be D:D like it can be X:D
0 looks awesome! I really hope it will have use in stamina combos