[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Oct. 13, 2017  9:18 PM)LeftBurst Wrote: Wait so Spriggan Requiem abbreviated as Sr? So does that mean we now have a Senior Spriggan? OMG Mr. Spriggan and Sr. Spriggan its perfect xD

Actually more like Senor Spriggan (senor means mister in Spanish, which makes it even better).

I just Googled it, by the way
This spriggan looks a lot more like the original spriggan, with the gold axes running lengthwise.
The white part resembles the motif on the beylauncher LR
Sr user is shu because shu there can be one ep when red eye vs shu and you can see sr
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  9:18 PM)LeftBurst Wrote: Wait so Spriggan Requiem abbreviated as Sr? So does that mean we now have a Senior Spriggan? OMG Mr. Spriggan and Sr. Spriggan its perfect xD

Actually more like Senor Spriggan (senor means mister in Spanish, which makes it even better).

Oops thats what I meant haha, stupid autocorrect doesn't know Spanish apparently haha
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:58 PM)LeftBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:11 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Actually more like Senor Spriggan (senor means mister in Spanish, which makes it even better).

Oops thats what I meant haha, stupid autocorrect doesn't know Spanish apparently haha

Actually "Señor" but yes!
Ok guys lets get back on topic
Even though I'm the one who started to get off topic first.
The handle of the winder seems free rotating right? Maybe LR long winder?
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't think it's gonna be owned by Red Eye. These boxes we've seen recently look like mockups, we can clearly see Red Eye, but we also can see Legend Spriggan on the top, and in another picture, we can see it says "Starter December New" in front of the box.

[Image: SdfN4op.jpg]
[Image: CJezCTw.jpg]

So I don't think Red Eye will be the owner.
I thought that "Spriggan Requiem" looked familiar, so I did a check. I took my legend spriggan and angled it the exact same way as that one, and they look like the exact same, just different colors.
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  1:21 PM)BeyGa Wrote: I don't think it's gonna be owned by Red Eye. These boxes we've seen recently look like mockups, we can clearly see Red Eye, but we also can see Legend Spriggan on the top, and in another picture, we can see it says "Starter December New" in front of the box.

So I don't think Red Eye will be the owner.
I thought that "Spriggan Requiem" looked familiar, so I did a check. I took my legend spriggan and angled it the exact same way as that one, and they look like the exact same, just different colors.

The overall shape may be similar bit it still is something completely different. I mean they're both Spriggans so it makes sense that they would have similar shapes
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:06 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  8:01 PM)dt1000 Wrote: I thought that "Spriggan Requiem" looked familiar, so I did a check. I took my legend spriggan and angled it the exact same way as that one, and they look like the exact same, just different colors.

The overall shape may be similar bit it still is something completely different. I mean they're both Spriggans so it makes sense that they would have similar shapes

I know that, I was just checking. Truthfully, I think the layer looks like the red and white U2 recolor.
[quote pid='1396541' dateline='1507897284']

[/quote]

Sr is just. Beautiful! Tbh has about same look as Shu in my opinion, but this will be a MUST HAVE for me
https://twitter.com/vocarevoproj/status/...8169318400
I found this picture on tweeter ^^
So far we know Spriggan requirum.

Anyone know what core disk it is shown With?
Only other thing it could he is 9, but 0 would make it more "mysterious" if that's what they're going for
I hope it's not 9 or 0. If it was 9, then we'd have two different discs called 'nine', and if it was 0, it would make initials into a nightmare since it would be hard for some to tell tN.O.J and tN.0.J apart, for example. The only way to make a Zero core disc to work initials-wise is to keep the Z...

That said, I think the disc is 3, since it also curves at the bottom and unlike Nine and 9, there wouldn't be a nomenclenture cotastraphy with 3 and Triple.
I thought it looked like a 0 on the disk but I would definitely prefer 10

(Nov. 10, 2017  6:39 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I hope it's not 9 or 0. If it was 9, then we'd have two different discs called 'nine', and if it was 0, it would make initials into a nightmare since it would be hard for some to tell tN.O.J and tN.0.J apart, for example. The only way to make a Zero core disc to work initials-wise is to keep the Z...

That said, I think the disc is 3, since it also curves at the bottom and unlike Nine and 9, there wouldn't be a nomenclenture cotastraphy with 3 and Triple.
If you look at the first picture we got, there are way too many sides for it to be a 3. It could 9 or 10 or maybe even more (but I don't think there's any point in doing that).
The 4-sided design is similar to that of lS.
Wonder if the white part is rubber- really hope it is.
It is red eye because I found this https://beyblade.aminoapps.com/page/blog...nXQp3mV3Zb

It is the post from the 24
If it's 0 core disk it will remind me of Zero Requiem operation from Code Geass xDD
Some information and pictures about Spriggan Requiem:
Multiple special abilities combined, including Right Spin, Left Spin, Metal and Rubber.
It is claimed to be the Unltimate God Beyblade.
[Image: o0738098314068148418.jpg?caw=800]
One of the meanings for Requiem is "pray in memory of someone dead", what can this mean? Is Shu dead?
So I guess that confirms the white bits as rubber. This layer could end up outclassing dF if it's lucky, but otherwise it'll just be a less aggressive lS.

inb4 someone says "it has metal so it'll be good", the metal probably refers to the metal centerpiece, which is the same as the one on lS. No Longinus/sX metal shenanigans here as far as one can see.