[Product]  B-100 Starter Spriggan Requiem.0.Zt

(Nov. 11, 2017  6:34 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: One of the meanings for Requiem is "pray in memory of someone dead", what can this mean? Is Shu dead?

No, Shu is still alive, but it seems that he was seriously injured.
Here is the link of some spoiler for next corocoro issue
https://ameblo.jp/egnat/entry-12327518735.html
(Nov. 11, 2017  6:34 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: One of the meanings for Requiem is "pray in memory of someone dead", what can this mean? Is Shu dead?

S2 is dead so maybe that?
Release date is 12/28, pretty sure, for 1728 yen.

(Nov. 11, 2017  6:36 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: So I guess that confirms the white bits as rubber. This layer could end up outclassing dF if it's lucky, but otherwise it'll just be a less aggressive lS.

inb4 someone says "it has metal so it'll be good", the metal probably refers to the metal centerpiece, which is the same as the one on lS. No Longinus/sX metal shenanigans here as far as one can see.

Well if the white parts are truly rubber,then it would have more rubber than dF.
Not saying that it would be better than it tho
[Image: o0739091214068148283.jpg?caw=800]

The settlement is settled to the fight against Baltic versus Free!
Only, the right hand is ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ ぁ!

The fight against Louis vs. Red Eye also got excited,
The identity of red eye turns out.
The identity is surprisingly ...

And, with satisfaction, in bayoquande (like culture broth?)
I was copa.
Red Shu will come out with Spriggan Requiem.

According to CrazyAries website in Google translate, it tells us that "Red Shu" may refer to Kurenai Shu, will come out with Requiem Spriggan. So, Shu's probably just injured but not dead.
Can we stop posting photos from egnat's
We've discussed this before, we shouldn't post their leaks without their permission. Let's just discuss it and not post the pics
(Nov. 12, 2017  3:11 AM)Mage Wrote: Can we stop posting photos from egnat's
We've discussed this before, we shouldn't post their leaks without their permission. Let's just discuss it and not post the pics

Oh sorry. I didn't know that.
The disk might be 0, because the "Timer of destruction" will be reset to zero, beginning S4/Sr's power from zero, slowly to max.
I have a theory.
Legend Spriggan is made of the clear layer of S2, and Spriggan Requiem is made of the opaque layer of S2.
If you look closely Spriggan Requiem has little of clear parts, and lS predominant layer is the clear one, even the axe it's just painted on it.
That guy who called red eye red shu is just teasing us 100%
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:29 AM)Spideyblade Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  11:22 AM)BladerJakob Wrote: wait,wait,wait,wait,wait.gonna be owned  by red eye? im so confused,if he uses requiem spriggan,what happens to legend spriggan???

I know this sounds dumb, but maybe nightmare Longinus or Ark Bahamut break it. Being truthful, I don't want red eye to just willingly change his bey. He would be betraying his bey.

that could happen,i hope the episode where legend spriggan breaks is not beyblade  burst god "episode 49",do you know what i mean?hehe.
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:25 AM)Limetka Wrote: That guy who called red eye red shu is just teasing us 100%

Kurenai = deep red
Red Shu = Kurenai Shu
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:25 AM)Limetka Wrote: That guy (female) who called red eye red shu is just teasing us 100%

Sorry I wasn't teasing about anything, it came up (Red Shu) in English when I used Google translator.
And I said it's "Red Shu" because Kurenai means crimson in some languages, which also refers as deep red color.

(Nov. 12, 2017  5:58 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:25 AM)Limetka Wrote: That guy who called red eye red shu is just teasing us 100%

Kurenai = deep red
Red Shu = Kurenai Shu

Thank you!
GUYS ITS GONNA BE METEL AND RUBER
(Nov. 12, 2017  6:05 PM)Kurenai Sinon16 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2017  11:25 AM)Limetka Wrote: That guy (female) who called red eye red shu is just teasing us 100%

Sorry I wasn't teasing about anything, it came up (Red Shu) in English when I used Google translator.
And I said it's "Red Shu" because Kurenai means crimson in some languages, which also refers as deep red color.

(Nov. 12, 2017  5:58 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Kurenai = deep red
Red Shu = Kurenai Shu

Thank you!

Ooh! You can change colors in text! Fancy!
All jokes aside, I don't think red eye is shu, It could be a brother or father or something.
Typical brother/father plot twist...
Maybe he is a totally different person who looks like Shu.
On the right thread (Red Eye's identity thingy), please write a 5 paragraph essay, including evidence, explanations, and analysis, about why or why not Red Eye is Shu.
Jk
I feel it may be something like Faust becoming tiny again, and maybe the evil is released off of lS.
(Nov. 12, 2017  7:22 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: GUYS ITS GONNA BE METEL AND RUBER

it has been confirmed to have rubber, metal god chip, and dual spin.
No it has rubber and metel god chip and actual metel
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:42 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: No it has rubber and metel god chip and actual metel

While it's possible, from the pictures we've seen I think it means the God Chip. Where else would the metal be?
(Nov. 13, 2017  9:11 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2017  8:42 PM)The_DarkBlader Wrote: No it has rubber and metel god chip and actual metel

While it's possible, from the pictures we've seen I think it means the God Chip. Where else would the metal be?

I believe most people are considering that the golden axe will also be metal since it's part of the attack points on the layer, only time will tell though, but if so that seems extremely overpowered to me even with nL in the metagame now, but Takara is really good at balancing things out. also Marutti's new video show's the new issue and what happens with Legend Spriggan & Red Eye so I won't spoil it and recommend everyone go check it out
in zankyes video he said it will be
You can't always trust sources since the quote on quote metal gimmick is more likely with the GOD CHIP because a layer would like that break the metagame and it would break peoples LAYERS which is something TakaraTomy is not going to do.
It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

but either way the main confirmed thing for everyone to truly think about is that this new Spriggan will be taking a main gimmick from: God Valkyrie, Drain Fafnir, Sieg Xcalibur & Nightmare Longinus as shown in the latest December issue of corocoro.
We already see that it has the rubber gimmick from dF so it'll be interesting to see what the rest are from these beys.
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

but either way the main confirmed thing for everyone to truly think about is that this new Spriggan will be taking a main gimmick from: God Valkyrie, Drain Fafnir, Sieg Xcalibur & Nightmare Longinus as shown in the latest December issue of corocoro.
We already see that it has the rubber gimmick from dF so it'll be interesting to see what the rest are from these beys.

Most likely the following:
Metal on layer
Rubber
Dual Spin
Bound Attack
(Nov. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote: It'd be interesting to find out that the god chip is actually blue transparent plastic and the axe is metal painted gold, that's just my theory,

What part is Sr taking from gV? Is Sr's driver like Reboot, or something?