Pictures of yourself!

(Sep. 04, 2012  10:00 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  7:42 PM)ljadams9 Wrote: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...7447_n.jpg

I don't know why, but you remind me of Aaron Rodgers (Packers QB).
He does a little bit.

Me and my new mo'. Hard to see the mo'.
My 14 year old dog = 98 in dog years. So cute!
This is me :
I know the picture shows only one side of my face, but at least you can see me. xD And sorry for the bad quality.
Also this is the only picture on my computer, I do not like taking photos of myself ...
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:26 PM)Kaizer-V Wrote: This is me :
I know the picture shows only one side of my face, but at least you can see me. xD And sorry for the bad quality.
Also this is the only picture on my computer, I do not like taking photos of myself ...

lol, the first thing that I noticed were the curtains. So middle eastern XD

Nice hair though.
(Sep. 14, 2012  9:28 PM)Insomniac Wrote: lol, the first thing that I noticed were the curtains. So middle eastern XD

Nice hair though.

Haha, thank you ! xP
The picture is not showing, you need to upload it to an image hosting site and get the direct link and put it between the [IMG] tags.
I fixed his image code.
Um... the links broken, Fakir's Duck. Can you fix that? I would surely want to see it!
(Sep. 15, 2012  9:22 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote: This is me. Insomniac told me to show you.

You need to validate your account on that site for the album to become public.

Please fix the link!
I want to see what you look like!
All those picks you send me on note swap have weird frames and its kinda annoying.
Here, I think I fixed it. I'm surprised so many people wanted to see a picture of me! Quack!

(Sep. 15, 2012  9:00 PM)TriggerBlade Wrote: OMG,your dogs sad

No, some dogs just look like that ...
That's really how she looks. The picture of the girl above is just a picture of the cyborg body she uses for typing.
Fakir ducks a girl!!?? she looks like a girlin my 7th period class
(Sep. 15, 2012  9:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote: That's really how she looks. The picture of the girl above is just a picture of the cyborg body she uses for typing.

Aww, how'd you figure it out! I also use that body when I go out in public. I mean, no one's gonna let a duck in the church. Unless that duck is disguised as a human girl. I do use my true duck form, however, for spying, eating (food tastes better without utensils), bathing, and sleeping. Sometimes I just type with my beak, anyway.
I NEVER EAT WITH UTENSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡
(Sep. 15, 2012  9:37 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: Fakir ducks a girl!!?? she looks like a girlin my 7th period class

Why did you think I was a guy? Don't I act girly enough? Tongue_out Pfft, I bet that girl in your class isn't a duck in disguise!

(Sep. 15, 2012  10:50 PM)beybladefoever Wrote: I NEVER EAT WITH UTENSILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡

And you're 100% human? Such bad manners. :\
(Sep. 15, 2012  11:27 PM)PwnageDerp Wrote: This is sorta turning to spam... and why do the last two people who posted have the same identical avatars and sigs???

Then report it and be quiet like I did rather than adding more to it by posting yourself?!?
As for the avatars it's this amazing thing called a "coincidence".

This is me again, I made an instagram account with nalu and apparently I now have 26 random followers.

http://instagr.am/p/PmKiSRLVVl/

Well, I decided to look like a Bouse.