Pictures of yourself!

(Oct. 20, 2012  10:58 AM)Syco Wrote: and if ur wondering, I'm not single

Damn it Unhappy you're just my type!!

Me and the girl I'm sort of seeing:
[Image: 156608_498264143517591_404581504_n.jpg]

The lads:
[Image: 564391_498264653517540_1953460505_n.jpg]

Me with Hungarian Dave: (spoiler due to patch stretch)
(Oct. 20, 2012  6:47 PM)Syco Wrote: Tisk tisk, there were quite a few who fell for me. Girls are still getting jealous if I talk to other girls. Im not bragging but its fun to have someone for u in ur life

I'm so Jealous XD
xxXDeathTheKidXxx(second time i've mentioned him XD)gets asked out alot.....But I don't see what they see in him...
@Post above
You look like a guy I know named Alex...must be a coincedenceIt is a mystery
Well... here is my 8th grade year book photo.

WARNING: Pure awesome (Click to View)
I don't have much of a smile... and that stain on the collar towards the left... BLAH!
Here is a Recent photo of mine!

Dont look at my hair! (Click to View)
(Oct. 20, 2012  10:58 AM)Syco Wrote: and if ur wondering, I'm not single

Hmm ... So your 12 and you have a girlfriend .. Interesting.
Btw, you don't look that handsome that SO many girls have a crush on you.

(Oct. 20, 2012  4:30 PM)Syco Wrote: I live in India if they knew I'd be toast

We have hot and humid climate in the southern part of India. So, it is 101% Possible that you can't be a toast but you can be a friend chicken. XD

(Oct. 26, 2012  2:02 PM)Focus Wrote: Here is a Recent photo of mine!

Dont look at my hair! (Click to View)

You look Awesome!
Btw, I looked at your hair. XD
HEY people its not such a big thing that hes 12 and has a girlfriend i also had on when i was 12.
Sensei maybe u dont have the taste of a girl or u dont know a girls mentality. They dont fall for me only cause i look good but also because i am one of the best soccer players in my grade.

This years halloween costume. Ryuga.

The cape was on the back and it came with a box of cereal.

And ladys, I'm singleWink
(Oct. 26, 2012  7:30 PM)Syco Wrote: Sensei maybe u dont have the taste of a girl or u dont know a girls mentality. They dont fall for me only cause i look good but also because i am one of the best soccer players in my grade.

Yes, I don't have the taste of a girl because I'm not that interested in Girls.
"in my grade", Only in your grade. I'm the team captain of our Football team and the best in School Tongue_out
Syco, are u kidding me??
For everybody who dos'nt know whats going on, we both study in the same school.
People puke when they hear who really fall for him and who his gf is!!!
And actually nobody fell for him other than his current gf!!!
Okay! We are going off-topic This is not the thread to talk about GF's! XD! This is a Thread to post pictures of yourself Got it? Next time please take this to Pm's

Btw Tri You really luk good buddy XD!
Yeah, guys, seriously, the little juvenile Be A Man, Get Women, Brag Pointlessly contest going on here is going to start meriting some warnings if you don't all knock it off.
AHAHAHAHA, the last page and a half have been hilarious. Anyway here's a recent picture of me. My hair doesn't really look like this I hadn't had a haircut in a while.

ya so this is me with my friend after my classes...
btw Im the guys in white with the Aviators...
(Oct. 27, 2012  11:42 AM)Focus Wrote: Btw Tri You really luk good buddy XD!

Ahaha, that was before I got my hair cut. I look about 15 I that pic but now with my hair cut I look about 12 Xl
This is like one of the few times I'd ever post a picture of myself here... because it's one of the few times my picture has been taken and it looks presentable! xP
(Oct. 31, 2012  12:34 AM)Mino Wrote: This is like one of the few times I'd ever post a picture of myself here... because it's one of the few times my picture has been taken and it looks presentable! xP
Rockin the trombone. Cool
My girlfriend and I the night of homecoming.
(Oct. 29, 2012  12:30 PM)Tri Wrote:

Ahaha, that was before I got my hair cut. I look about 15 I that pic but now with my hair cut I look about 12 Xl

How old are you, anyway, Mr. Not Sexy Man? About 90?

(Nov. 02, 2012  2:04 AM)Nano Wrote: My girlfriend and I the night of homecoming.

Your girlfriend is beautiful. You kinda remind me of my favorite cousin, Cousin Drew. Smile
(Nov. 04, 2012  3:27 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Here's a picture of me wearing a Poliwhirl costume
[Image: y7F0h.jpg]

Please become a Politoed.

Omg, I just had to say that.
(Nov. 03, 2012  8:27 AM)Duck of Hades Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2012  12:30 PM)Tri Wrote:

How old are you, anyway, Mr. Not Sexy Man? About 90?

I'm 13, I'll be 14 in about a month. Serious

Beware of my Driving Skills! hahaha !

Warning! This is a very large pic!
I'll be driving too pretty soon Joyful_3
December 3rd, hurry the carp up, man! {}_{}