Pictures of yourself!

(Jul. 22, 2012  10:55 PM)Emperor Wrote: Really? I saw some people getting a face for posting pictures.

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php?awid=13
Off topic, did you look at any of those. They're all pictures of beys. 50+ to be exact, that's how you get that face.
We would not ever motivate people to post pictures of themselves in such a way. It is completely voluntary. Smile
down for a GPOY face
(Jul. 23, 2012  8:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: down for a GPOY face
Great picture of your face? LOL

If others reject, they will probably kill themself [Image: teehee.png]; as you're implying that they're ugly. (Only joking! Don't take it seriously.)
I came back from my Westcoast trip, which ended in Albuquerque, NM, last Saturday. The first thing I did when I stepped off the plane and onto Newark Airport was this:

[Image: 376920_10151111794197223_504825647_n.jpg]

Mom wouldn't let me scream in the airport so late at night, so I simply posted this on Facebook as, "HOME KITTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" (a treat for all you Kamen Rider fans lurking in this thread <3)

Edit: So who here also thinks my shorts are too loud? lol
A picture of me during a Science competition in Brunei.
I am the boy in the middle of the science pic.. The i am the boy on the left of the Cultral Performance picture. (wear red traditional clothes)
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:00 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: A picture of me during a Science competition in Brunei.
I am the boy in the middle of the science pic.. The i am the boy on the left of the Cultral Performance picture. (wear red traditional clothes)
The HD blew me away.
Yeah, those pictures must've been taken from a very good camera, yo.
I currently don't have a usb cable... And @Mrs. Ryuga, you fit the part of your name XD
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:12 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I currently don't have a usb cable... And @Mrs. Ryuga, you fit the part of your name XD

Lol, awe, are you saying you think Ryuga and I would make a good couple? xD
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:16 AM)Mrs. Ryuga Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  4:12 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I currently don't have a usb cable... And @Mrs. Ryuga, you fit the part of your name XD

Yeah, umm wow. lol
That was my opinion XD

Sorry to butt in, but my OCD told me to answer this...

And tbh, I really think the answer to that question would be yes. Wink
Bring it back on topic people.

Oh and Tyler Le, really nice HD you have going on there Eee
Lol...
Here I am.. The Megapixesl are very low 2.5..

In my option: Yes xD
And make sure you turn him more happy to be on the good side Wink
(Jul. 25, 2012  9:00 AM)Tyler Le Wrote: A picture of me during a Science competition in Brunei.

What kind of camera did you use to take this picture (first one)? Grin
It's awesome Grin
So my girlfriend's little sister straightened my hair the other day. Here's the end result.
(Aug. 10, 2012  10:53 PM)Nano Wrote: So my girlfriend's little sister straightened my hair the other day. Here's the end result.
Has anyone told you to an extent, kind-of-sort-of, in a way, resemble a bit of L from Death Note?