Pictures of yourself!

How were you able to get a pass to the world championships already ... ?
Oh hey! You were at the World Championships! Are you a Toys R Us winner, or a sibling of one of the participants?
(Aug. 18, 2012  9:13 PM)Eternal_Night19 Wrote: I was a volunteer there

Sounds awesome. I bet you had fun, lol XD

Mitsuwa Summer Festival KITTAAAAAAAAA!!!

This is my second omen, character or traditional masks sold in Japanese summer festivals often worn on the head other than the front face. My first was a Kamen Rider W CycloneJoker mask, and this year is the Kamen Rider Fourze Base States mask.
[img] http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...0922_n.jpg[/img][Image: photo.php?fbid=473793375978629&set=t.100...=3&theater]

iv been waiting along time to post a pic but never got the chance but here i am Tongue_out
Wait...your 15 years old as your profile says. Tbh you look like a 20 year old famous rockstar!
haha thanks and yea i am 15 it was my bands gig at scream lounge in croydon it was beast. melodic death core ftw
(Aug. 18, 2012  9:13 PM)Eternal_Night19 Wrote: I was a volunteer there

How did you work that out? Passes were unfairly limited, so I'm curious.

Also, you should come to our tournaments here in Toronto sometime!
(Aug. 11, 2012  3:08 AM)Hitsugiya Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  10:53 PM)Nano Wrote: So my girlfriend's little sister straightened my hair the other day. Here's the end result.
Has anyone told you to an extent, kind-of-sort-of, in a way, resemble a bit of L from Death Note?

Nope. Although I've been told by quite a few that I look like Light from Death Note in that picture.
[Image: humvee.jpg]
In the Humvee.
[Image: kevlar.jpg]
Definitely just going to dental. What was that? Take a flak and kevlar? So we have a parking lot full of POVs and I have to ride in the back of a Humvee? Actually, given what's happened in the last year that somehow makes sense.
From like a year ago, but oh well...
[Image: 2rmo1lk.jpg]
Just got back from Paris,
Heres the things I got from Disney Land.
Im the girl the one beside me is my dad.
[img]sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553687_4514930235062_58638108_n.jpg[/img]
Hmmph,guess the URL is wrong.
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:29 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553687_4514930235062_58638108_n.jpg

You need to use image tags:

Code:
[img]ImageURL.jpg[/img]
(Sep. 01, 2012  3:29 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: [img]sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/553687_4514930235062_58638108_n.jpg[/img]
Hmmph,guess the URL is wrong.
I didn't know you were in 6th grade ... hmm.
Meeeee!!!

Got a hair cut and look really different.

My friends might not recognize me because of my glasses and hair cut, but maybe by how my hair sticks up!
XD
I found a tut on YouTube and this happened...

[Image: bv0pB.png]

I look like a boss!
Finally decided to put a pic, this is my fav. instagram photo XD

[Image: OyQSlJLVXy]

http://instagr.am/p/OyQSlJLVXy/

Why no instagram link work Unhappy

There's a reason instagram doesn't work here...

But you wouldn't have heard of it.

Dumb Rimshot
(Sep. 04, 2012  7:42 PM)ljadams9 Wrote: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a...7447_n.jpg

I don't know why, but you remind me of Aaron Rodgers (Packers QB).
The Month before my Hair was cut.
Awesome pics. I should post one of me.
If your not commenting on or posting a picture of yourself here, is there really any reason to post...?