Phantom Discussion

My Testing (Click to View)

Fury's Testing (Click to View)

Mr. N's Testing (Click to View)

BeybladeStation's Testing (Click to View)

Kei's Testing (Click to View)

Cruelty's Testing (Click to View)

gibsonmac's Testing (Click to View)

Glowfire1's Testing (Click to View)

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)'s Testing (Click to View)

RustyXD's Testing (Click to View)

stevebak's Testing (Click to View)

Bleik's Testing (Click to View)

J o n's Testing (Click to View)
You beat me to this. Oh man.

Phantom is KILLING Scythe here, I am baffled! How long is the OS? Also, which mode do you feel has more recoil or Attack Potential?
Can you do tests against Basalt Stamina-customs and Defense tests since Phantom has decent weight?
Hah, so Phantom was basicly the real part that was helping Phanton Orion B : D..... And, IT OWNS SCYTHE! *crosses off Scythe from wishlist*
Can I request Phantom BD145EDS vs Scythe BD145EDS.
Just a small nitpick, but it seems you copy and pasted the same parts throughout, haha. Other than that, really interesting and useful results. Stamina testing is notoriously dull, so props.
Does anyone else feel that having 2 people in a test should be standard for stamina? Anything else completely skews results badly. I mean, it could turn out completely different when another person joins ship.
I said right from the start phantom would be great so hopefully it is I don't want a sound like an idiot to the sydney bladers.
Can you please test Phantom AD145WD Vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS and
Phantom AD145WD Vs Basalt AD145WD or (145 is fine if you don't have AD145.)
(Sep. 24, 2011  12:29 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I said right from the start phantom would be great so hopefully it is I don't want a sound like an idiot to the sydney bladers.
Can you please test Phantom AD145WD Vs Scythe Kronos BD145EDS and
Phantom AD145WD Vs Basalt AD145WD or (145 is fine if you don't have AD145.)

Phantom Aquario Gb145WD Vs Basalt Aquario Gb145Wd
Phantom shot first. Beylauncher LR
1. Basalt Ko
2.Phantom OS
3.Basalt Ko
4.Phantom OS
5.Phantom OS
6.Phantom OS
7.Phantom OS
8.Phantom OS
9.Phantom OS
10. Phantom KO
11.Phantom OS
12.Basalt Ko
13.Phantom OS
14.Phantom OS
15.Basalt KO
16. Basalt Ko
17.Basalt KO
18. Basalt KO
19.Phantom OS
20. Basalt KO

Phantom Has Good Stamina And Good weight making it able to last in the ring with basalt but just a little to much recoil allowing basalt to ko it. if anyone can tell me how to hide stuff (make it a spoiler) that would be apprieciated. anyone want more tests. and check out my youtube channel metalfusionvideos for battle videos if u want to make a request with a video.
Yo, could you test:

Basalt BGrin vs. Phantom AD145WD
Phantom BGrin vs. Basalt AD145WD

? Would be good.
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:14 AM)Dan Wrote: Yo, could you test:

Basalt B:D vs. Phantom AD145WD
Phantom B:D vs. Basalt AD145WD

? Would be good.

Phantom Aquario B:D VS Basalt Aquario Ad145WD
Phantom Launched First. Beylauncher LR
B=Basalt P=Phantom

1. P OS
2. B OS
3. P OS
4. P KO
5. B KO
6. P KO
7. B KO
8. P OS
9. P KO
10. P OS

Now Basalt Launched First

11. B KO
12. P OS
13. B KO
14. P KO
15. P KO
16. P OS
17. P OS
18. P KO
19. P KO
20. P OS

As seen phantom has a bit of recoil allowing it to ko and be ko'd. i dont really wanna do b:d wuth basalt because i heard it ruins b:d if b:d is new. pleas dont request anything with eds as it is broken. but i do have strongest blader beat lynx and other 4d's so i do have 2 basalts.
Why don't you just put the win percentages, it makes it easier for all of us, even you.
Could you please use the Standard Procedure Test Method, it is universal and is quite easy to use, sorry I just cannot stop counting those.

Anyways, I like how you're describing it the way I want; Phantom centers its weight.
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Why don't you just put the win percentages, it makes it easier for all of us, even you.
EDIT: BEATEN Standard Method, Correct
If you have two B:Ds, could you test Phantom Orion B:D vs. Scythe Kronos B:D?
That is definitely good news, eh?
Phantom looks like it won't just trump Basalt in Stamina, but even Scythe. Good news for me at least, I don't necessarily want Basalt banned right now. (That opinion could easily change, though..)
Thanks a lot!

Try that second set of tests (Phantom AD145WD vs. Basalt BGrin) and mind Basalt 145WD vs. Phantom 145WD?
Man.. ridic bro
Can someone do Defense tests? Phantom has decent weight...
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)BeybladeStation Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Why don't you just put the win percentages, it makes it easier for all of us, even you.
EDIT: BEATEN Standard Method, Correct

Obviously, No one wants to count, or type ALL those rounds. Just do the easy math and put out the percentages.
Just for stamina as above people have requested the same as I will Phantom vs Scythe. Scythe Bull 85/90/100 VS Phantom Bull 85/90/100 WD if Phantom Scrapes this ruins this but if it scrapes then don't even test it just tell that if it Scrapes could you use 145 and if you have 230's use 230s as well thanks for doing these tests I feel bad for you And I really hav been waiting for Phantom vs Scythe
EDIT: Use same track for both beys
Seems that Phantom can knockdown Scythe to be the greatest stamina wheel.

Does Attack mode have any attack potential? It seems it does high damage in stamina mode, hitting someone under it....
As mentioned before, we are looking into that.

I'm thinking that the face of doom has to shine some light, it looks like its a big ridge.
Depends on how you flip the wheel. The contact points for attack in Phantom is actually on the top/bottom of the MW, not the side (depending on mode).

I'd like to see attack tests. Even though I have em, I'll be away so I cant really do formal testing over the weeked ^^;;
(Sep. 24, 2011  1:48 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Can someone do Defense tests? Phantom has decent weight...
what parts?

(Sep. 24, 2011  1:44 AM)Dan Wrote: That is definitely good news, eh?
Phantom looks like it won't just trump Basalt in Stamina, but even Scythe. Good news for me at least, I don't necessarily want Basalt banned right now. (That opinion could easily change, though..)
Thanks a lot!

Try that second set of tests (Phantom AD145WD vs. Basalt BGrin) and mind Basalt 145WD vs. Phantom 145WD?
Man.. ridic bro

well i did gb145 does it make that much of a difference? and heres the second test
PHANTOM AQUARIO AD145WD VS BASALT AQUARIO BGrin
BASALT LAUNCHED FIRST. BEYLAUNCHER LR

Phantom Wins: 15 ( 3 KO - 12 OS)
Basalt Wins: 5 ( 5 KO - 0 OS)
Phantom Win Rate: 75%

MY GOD i am loving Phantom. it has so far DOMINATED basalt. if u guys want u can request solo spin times. i also beleive basalt with BGrin creates a life after death like ability. i have also heard that basalt can ruin BGrin's bearings so a i was a little hesitant doing these tests
I don't immediately see how it could do so (Basalt messing up B:D), but I'm thinking if we get a couple more tests supporting Phantom>All current Stamina wheels, and Basalt it could go on the top-tier list.

Though for some reason I figured B:D would be wayyyyyyyy better than what it is showing.
Stamina rejoice, many of you shall be free from Basalt's dual-category dominance soon!
^^^ but then phantom is hard to get while bassalt is easy. Uncertain

Another stamina monster. I hope it is easy to KO
(Sep. 24, 2011  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Stamina rejoice, many of you shall be free from Basalt's dual-category dominance soon!

But in the B:D discussion topic, Phantom B:D sucked against Basalt BD145CS and Basalt TH170CS.