New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

(Jun. 11, 2019  12:22 AM)Josh R Wrote: I am unable to register my son. When trying to sign up, I get an error message that the edification email does not match the email I entered. However, there is no place to type a verification email.

I can switch him into my profile, but he would want a different username. Can I change my username?

We performed an upgrade to the forum recently and it broke part of the registration form accidentally, but we implemented a fix yesterday so you should be able to sign him up now.

Usernames cannot be changed once you create your account.
I am currently unable to schedule an event.
Why forum go back button disappeared (like top of this thread should be button Discuss worldbeyblade.org, but not currently).
(Jun. 13, 2019  5:20 AM)Shindog Wrote: I am currently unable to schedule an event.

Strange. The permissions appear normal so you should be able to do it. We're looking into it.

(Yesterday  8:04 AM)ks123 Wrote: Why forum go back button disappeared (like top of this thread should be button Discuss worldbeyblade.org, but not currently).

Might have been inadvertently lost in the upgrade we performed recently. Looking into it.
(Today  1:02 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  5:20 AM)Shindog Wrote: I am currently unable to schedule an event.

Strange. The permissions appear normal so you should be able to do it. We're looking into it.

(Yesterday  8:04 AM)ks123 Wrote: Why forum go back button disappeared (like top of this thread should be button Discuss worldbeyblade.org, but not currently).

Might have been inadvertently lost in the upgrade we performed recently. Looking into it.
It’s okay now, I am able to schedule an event again. I was seeing this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FSEA9pv
(Today  1:02 AM)Kei Wrote:

This is now fixed.

(Today  1:31 AM)Shindog Wrote: It’s okay now, I am able to schedule an event again. I was seeing this.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FSEA9pv

Strange. Thanks for the screenshot. We'll look into it.