New worldbeyblade.org — bug and issue reporting

(Mar. 31, 2019  9:43 PM)Kei Wrote: Quick note for anyone who is wondering: we've had to take down the WBO Shop for now as we search for new alternatives. Tictail (who we ran our shop through) was acquired by Shopify and they are shutting down Tictail stores in a few hours. So, we would like to explore our options to find the best fit for us moving forward before pushing the shop live again using whatever platform we decide on.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Maybe shop.worldbeyblade.org with Prestashop.
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:49 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For a few weeks if I would press schedule an event page it would bring me to a form with things like event date, event name etc... I haven’t taken the organizers quiz. Lol

But could you actually post the event if you tried? ?
(Apr. 01, 2019  12:31 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:49 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: For a few weeks if I would press schedule an event page it would bring me to a form with things like event date, event name etc... I haven’t taken the organizers quiz. Lol

I didn’t want to try but I’m pretty sure it would. Now when I press the same button it gives me an error message
When I view @[~Mana~] profile, there is latest tournament BEYBLADE NORTH 2018 Friday, but saturday is processed too.
(Apr. 01, 2019  7:26 PM)ks123 Wrote: When I view @[~Mana~] profile, there is latest tournament BEYBLADE NORTH 2018 Friday, but saturday is processed too.

Same thing happens for my profile with a different tournament. The stats used to show but now they are gone.
Intentional. We've had to unprocess events to fix a critical issue which broke our leaderboards, haha. Everything between March 2018 and June 2018 has had to be reverted, so we're in the process of doing that.
(Apr. 01, 2019  12:31 PM)Angry Face Wrote:

You can, unfortunately. We still have to approve them before they're publicly visible, but it's a bug that should probably be addressed.
As far as I can see, it's not a bug that actually exists, haha. I can't reproduce this at all. User permissions just absolutely shouldn't let you see that, there's no way around that ?

If anything though, this has indicated a bug with the navigation where non-Organizers see links for Schedule an Event and Organizer's Circle instead of a link to take the Organizer's Quiz, which I'll address shortly.
All forum rules is now default opened
(Apr. 03, 2019  2:11 PM)ks123 Wrote: All forum rules is now default opened

That's no bug, it was an intentional change. Hopefully, the rules' increased visibility will help cut down on some SPAM.
I want to post poll in my contest voting round, but this isn't post poll.
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:10 PM)ks123 Wrote: I want to post poll in my contest voting round, but this isn't post poll.
When you post a thread,you will see a bar graph next to the star option, left of the post thread option, it is for polls, enter your data for the poll and post the thread. Hope this helps!
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:39 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2019  5:10 PM)ks123 Wrote: I want to post poll in my contest voting round, but this isn't post poll.
When you post a thread,you will see a bar graph next to the star option, left of the post thread option, it is for polls, enter your data for the poll and post the thread. Hope this helps!

I insert "I want post poll" and select number of selections, but after I update/post thread, nothing to select options.
When I post pictures they don’t appear!
The leaderboard is off a lot a couple days ago I was number 4 but now I am past 50
And most of the processed tournaments on my account have gone off for no reason like the beytuber brawl and the VA tournament
(Apr. 16, 2019  12:03 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: The leaderboard is off a lot a couple days ago I was number 4 but now I am past 50
And most of the processed tournaments on my account have gone off for no reason like the beytuber brawl and the VA tournament
Those tournaments were processed into the rankings wrong so the staff is working on it Smile
Yeah. To give a quick rundown; we had issues when we processed BeyTuber Brawl in which certain participants fed back critical errors. This caused errors further back in events we'd already processed as well because of how distorted their points ended up, and we ended up having to go back to when it seemed the issue first stemmed, which was Tournament Name.

We've rolled back to Jimmy Zeutron: Blast Zone Jenius (so slightly further than Tournament Name) and things seem to be okay at this point, but we're just doing some final checks to make sure no issues pop up again. 

You'll find we'll be back to BtB and beyond in no time as we've prepared most things in advance already, so don't fret! We were open about the leaderboards being wrong prior, and we're confident that this next processing batch will fix the issues and the leaderboards will be accurate.

Thanks for your understanding guys!
The "Duplicate Thread" reporting reason doesn't work. It gives a half-created box that reads
"Report Post
Report content to a moderator
An additional comment is required for the selected reason."
Please fix that. There's no box for an additional comment.
I've disabled the need for an additional comment for now, so this should work. I'll get the comment box readded soon.
I cant quote or like any post in my Power Rangers thread 2nd page

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Power-R...tai--86421 thread page
Fixed. There was issues with the post on the top of that second page, which was ruining the formatting of the rest of the page.
The wins / losses for Revive Phoenix Down were added, but the tournament Back To The Bey hasn’t been processed but it was before Revive Phoenix Down
(Apr. 25, 2019  4:29 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: The wins / losses for Revive Phoenix Down were added, but the tournament Back To The Bey hasn’t been processed but it was before Revive Phoenix Down

Because Back to the Bey organizer don’t send results.
Back to the Bey couldn't be processed as the organizer, EpicTurtwig, has gone MIA and never submitted entry fees, results or combos, so we unfortunately have nothing to go on, haha. It's less a system bug and more human error.

Looking at the Challonge bracket anyway, the event was run as 4-bracket DE instead of single-bracket, which means that we couldn't have salvaged this event as it was flawed from the get go unfortunately.
People are saying they can't unjoin a tournament once the participant cap is hit. Can't verify this myself. It could just be that they are missing it and the button is there.

People should be able to unjoin even at participant max, lowering the number of attendees and allowing people to join again.