[Mumbai, India]The Final Showdown:- In Zero Gravity June 18th 2016

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: IMG-20160602-WA0000_zpsdwlfsp2a.jpg~original]

Information:- Hey Mumbai Bladers! I'm THE CRACKBLADER and this is last event of monsoon! [next will be in October]. to make this event special we will be keeping Zero-G format and our 2 old fev format at once!!!!!!!! so it will be much different than any event this year!!
for more details you can PM me or Whatsapp me on 9819191503 [call not working]

Name:- The Final Showdown In Zero Gravity

[b]Date:
18th June 2016

Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' on the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
if you can't find place B then call me on numberf above [on event day only]

Time: Starting Registration begins from 10:30am onward, battles will start at 11am but do come as early as possible so we can practice and make comboos and prepare everyone who's new to Zero-G

Time: Ending event will end by around 4 hours after starting battles [2 hours for each]

Format: Zero-G and Standard MFB and Plastic [Round Robin or Round Robin Block]

Confirmed Members:
Unconfrimed

Host and Co-Host

Judges
Stadium: BB-10 and/or BBG-03/4 Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
f you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (350rs) for one format, 10$ (700rs) for both
We RECOMMEND you to purchase a passport (15$ -> 1000rs) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Rs 40 fees for park [1 person] excluding car or vehicle

Prizes:
Standard Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Zero-G Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit
We always have the Blader Rewards
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Feb. 06, 2016  5:13 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Frequently Asked Questions 31/5/2016

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ - An Indian WBO Tournament Guide For Dummies
It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Loved the Zero G format. Thanks (DisasterDriger and Firefire) for bringing the stadium and a flat surface Smile

kaiv Before almost all of his battles.. 85-90% of the time.

Edit :
I used zirago zirago 90 MF in STD, MSF-H killkerkein Dragooon SA165 RF / B D in zero G and MF-H Lightning L drago 85 RF. MF-H Earth Aqaurio 230 CS

Just these combos and I had made them ready at home itself, because I didn't want to waste people's time making combos during the event. I think disaster driger also made his combos at home and used the same ones

Anyways, i enjoyed it
Congrats to all new winners. It will be hard for mumbai guys to play without the legend from now on. This was perhaps his last event before he goes. You guys can make a video of this tournament submitted to WBO YT channel. This will make this event memorable one.
@[Kai-V], I wanted to make best possible combos so I make combos before each battle. but I'm sure it wasn't more than 2-3 min and it's only in STD [in most of battles] and in LTD Finals [as i was sharing my combos with all and left some parts with them so had hard time finding them]. Sorry about that i won't take much time again [will write all combos before event]
edit:- beaten by ashton

Sorry everyone for wait but here's the Winners and Thier combo
Zero-G
1st Place:- Disaster
Duo BGrin

2nd Place:- Yash Pinto
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon SA165RF ZRG Attack Mode #Smash Attackers Rules

3rd Place:- Ashton Pinto
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
MSF-H Kraken Dragoon SA165RF ZRG Attack Mode #Smash Attackers Rules

Limited:-
1st Place:- Ashton Pinto
MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85RF
MF-H Earth 230CS

2nd Place: Yash Pinto
MF-H Earth 230CS

3rd Place:- FIREFIRE CPB
MF Screw Scorpio 85RF
MF Lighting L-Drago 85RB [better then RF]
Earth Cygnus 230MB
Screw Hades CH120GCF [lel don't get me wrong it's only made to counter Ashton and Yash's combo in Tiebreakers, as they were using only 2] #Anti-Left-Attacker

Standard:-
1st:- AaryanBITW
MF Flash Escorpio GB145R2F
Duo Hades 230MB
Duo Aquario SA165W2D SA165 ZRG defence mode. Duo In attack mode [my mistake lel. i seen duo first time so got confused]

2nd:- Yash Pinto
Zirago Zirago 85MF
MF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin

3rd:- Ashton Pinto
Zirago Zirago 85MF
MF-H Kraken Dragoon BGrin
Lighting L-Drago 85RF [troll combo lol]

all in all it was best event i attended as Zero-G and 3 formats made it much more fun then any normal event. Zero-g was quite hard as many wasn't used to it. It was last event in 6-7 months and it was best event too

I hope ashton will return in Diwali so we can battle again

P.S. I will start writing results today afternoon so it will be up till evening [7pm]
Take a look at the above post. i used only those combos, you added some extras, which you probably saw in free play
yashpinto used these
Limited
MF-H Lightning L-Drago 85 RF
MF-H Aquario Earth B D
Zero G
MSF-H KillerKein Dragooon B D
MSF-H KillerkeinDragooon SA165 RF

STD
Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF=H Kraken Dragoon BD
(Jun. 19, 2016  3:56 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Take a look at the above post. i used only those combos, you added some extras, which you probably saw in free play
yashpinto used these
Limited
MF-H Aquario Earth B D
Zero G

STD
Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF=H Kraken Dragoon BD

bro i remember you used Zirago 85MF in finals agains aaryan's Duo 230MB also you used Wyvang Dragoon SA165MF agains amaan in first round

you both used Earth 230CS in finals against me
(Jun. 19, 2016  4:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  3:56 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Take a look at the above post. i used only those combos, you added some extras, which you probably saw in free play
yashpinto used these
Limited
MF-H Aquario Earth B D
Zero G

STD
Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF=H Kraken Dragoon BD

bro i remember you used Zirago 85MF in finals agains aaryan's Duo 230MB also you used Wyvang Dragoon SA165MF agains amaan in first round

I am very sure you remember NOTHING.
If I were to reply to Kai-Vs comment where she said I slandered against you, we wouldn't even have this event. I just let it go

Take a look what you messaged me today
[6/19, 7:43 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: bro you remember who won in std in you vs aaryan
[6/19, 7:43 AM] .: U had not written ?
[6/19, 7:44 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: amaan was juding so he forgot i guess
[6/19, 7:44 AM] .: ?
[6/19, 7:44 AM] .: He didn't write in the book ?
[6/19, 7:46 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: yeah but i remeber aaryan won

just confirming
[6/19, 7:47 AM] .: He didn't
[6/19, 7:47 AM] .: ?
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: oh
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: thanks for telling
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: everything else is ok
[6/19, 7:48 AM] .: You didn't write it ?
[6/19, 7:48 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: yeah bro but everything is fixed now
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Sucks
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Then how u don't remember ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: It is written ya ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Or you didn't write ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Ask Aaryan again

That's what happens when you act so stingy in the rough result sheet. You forget everything

I didnt event bring a wyvang and I don't know magic or teleportation or else your claim would be true.

Also I placed 1st in LTD not second. I am asking yash to post
Firstly, it was a great event there. Had a good time too. Congrats to winners and all for the awesome battles.

Secondly, I'd like to mention to host @FireFire that there is error in the results he has posted. I came second place in all 3 formats which means you should kindly check again.
FYI, ashton got first place in LIMITED format, not me! I very well remember, it was written so in the pen and paper results...
(Jun. 19, 2016  5:03 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  4:17 AM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
yashpinto used these
Limited
MF-H Aquario Earth B D
Zero G

STD
Zirago Zirago 90MF
MSF=H Kraken Dragoon BD

I am very sure you remember NOTHING.
If I were to reply to Kai-Vs comment where she said I slandered against you, we wouldn't even have this event. I just let it go

Take a look what you messaged me today
[6/19, 7:43 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: bro you remember who won in std in you vs aaryan
[6/19, 7:43 AM] .: U had not written ?
[6/19, 7:44 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: amaan was juding so he forgot i guess
[6/19, 7:44 AM] .: ?
[6/19, 7:44 AM] .: He didn't write in the book ?
[6/19, 7:46 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: yeah but i remeber aaryan won

just confirming
[6/19, 7:47 AM] .: He didn't
[6/19, 7:47 AM] .: ?
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: oh
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: thanks for telling
[6/19, 7:47 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: everything else is ok
[6/19, 7:48 AM] .: You didn't write it ?
[6/19, 7:48 AM] Firefire WBO Mumbai New: yeah bro but everything is fixed now
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Sucks
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Then how u don't remember ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: It is written ya ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Or you didn't write ?
[6/19, 7:49 AM] .: Ask Aaryan again

That's what happens when you act so stingy in the rough result sheet. You forget everything

I didnt event bring a wyvang and I don't know magic or teleportation or else your claim would be true.

Also I placed 1st in LTD not second. I am asking yash to post

[6/19, 9:49 AM] Aaryan: Bro I won against Ashton in STD
[6/19, 9:49 AM] Aaryan: Same
[6/19, 9:49 AM] Aaryan: Zirago combo vs duo

I remember bro

Sorry i remember you didn't used Wyvang it was in free play + it was girago dragoon not wyvang

Yash pinto. i got little confused. fixed now Smile
You made a mistake again. You did not have to change the results of Zero-G format. Please undo the changes here. As i said earlier, I came 2nd place all the three formats.

To be precise, this is for Zero-G format
1st place: Disaster (aaman)
2nd place: yashpinto
3rd place: ashtonpinto

And as I posted earlier you need to to change the Limited format results as such..
1st place: ashtonpinto
2nd place: yashpinto
3rd place: firefire

Edit: thanks !
If FIREFIRE respected the time limit for Beyblade selection written in the Rulebook, then he had every right to take his time while choosing his Beyblades. It might 'suck', but complain to us about the rules on the time limit, not him, because he had the permission to do that based on the rules. And if you guys cannot guarantee that he took over three minutes because none of you actually used a device to time him or counted to one-hundred-and-eighty seconds, then I can only assume that he took the most of the three minutes he was allowed, in each battle, and that is OK.

As for top three results, I do have trouble remembering who exactly came in which position, and that is only for one tournament hah. This was FIREFIRE's first time organising three events, so as long as things are good in the result spreadsheets, no need to highlight the errors impolitely.
Everything is fine Kai-V
Just that, it was annoying since he was making combos, searching parts etc after almost every battle. And he did take over 3 mins (at times) If it was a few times, it would be ok, but he did that almost all the time which made other bladers restless
This was only a point that disasterdriger brought up. But i guess thats ok
We were happy to have a zero G format after years
The zero-G stadium was awesome. (Not so much with plastics in it , But Jiraya MS kicked a$$)

As FireFire is still new at this, I'd like to see him keep the written data more organized, and make the formats prior to the competition. Most of the confusion yesterday was because the results weren't noted down.

The whole "takes time before every match" issue, Yes, he did take time to make his combos, and a few of those were well over 5-7 minutes, mostly towards the finals. We will make sure to take note of the time taken in the next tournament for everyone.

All in all, had a great time. Looking forward to the next one!
(Jun. 19, 2016  6:59 AM)Rayx Nikhil Wrote: As FireFire is still new at this, I'd like to see him keep the written data more organized, and make the formats prior to the competition. Most of the confusion yesterday was because the results weren't noted down.

I second that...
I agree to this, and I am sure the other participants too will definitely agree to this part. My suggestion is the similar that it will be better in the future if FireFire could use a couple of more papers and have the results of every format written separately and every battle noted down accordingly. There are certain times where we need to double check the results to confirm the qualifiers and finalists, total number of wins per blader and the event. So having the data organized from the start helps a lot.

Anyway, in the end, we were able to successfully complete the events without much problems due to the participants cooperation..
HMS???
Man, I wish I got a chance to come...
Crying
(Jun. 19, 2016  7:29 AM)Daman Wrote: HMS???
Crying

We had kind of a free play with HMS.. Not much though

But next time if I am back in November, I'll bring my HMS as well
(Jun. 19, 2016  7:31 AM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2016  7:29 AM)Daman Wrote: HMS???
Crying

We had kind of a free play with HMS.. Not much though

But next time if I am back in November, I'll bring my HMS as well

Oh...
Tongue_out

That sounds cool!
If I'm back for Diwali, I'll come for sure!
XD
I never used meteo in zero g meteo was my limited combo
In zero g i used duo for all my matches
(Jun. 19, 2016  7:59 AM)DISASTER Wrote: I never used meteo in zero g meteo was my limited combo
In zero g i used duo for all my matches

I think you and aaryan should PM your combos to him. Ask aaryan to check the thread bro
I did pm him yesterday after the event that my combo is duo bd dont why he still wrote meteo but he chnaged it now so np
(Jun. 19, 2016  10:01 AM)DISASTER Wrote: I did pm him yesterday after the event that my combo is duo bd dont why he still wrote meteo but he chnaged it now so np

sorry bro but you only said My combo was Duo BGrin, you never said anything abt Zero-G yesterday. thogh you send me PM today

[6/18, 8:53 PM] DisasterDriger (Amaan Kadir) WBO Mumbai: Cool
[6/18, 8:53 PM] DisasterDriger (Amaan Kadir) WBO Mumbai: Thanks
[6/18, 8:54 PM] DisasterDriger (Amaan Kadir) WBO Mumbai: My. Combo was duo BGrin
[6/18, 11:15 PM] DisasterDriger (Amaan Kadir) WBO Mumbai: Bro 8 per week means first ill get 8 and then next week 2 right ?
Bro you messaged in group that amaan aaryan ashton pls pm me your "winning combos" so i then i messaged you duo bd
Guys here's results. sorry for wait but here it was heavy rain and lights were gone
ZRG:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...XZlWU1DVE0
LTD:- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=409786925
STD:- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=681869421

edit:- issues fixed
These tournaments are all processed now. Thank goodness three formats per day is now prohibited...

It looks like I may have forgotten to distribute some Credits for the Limited-format event, but I am currently in communication with FIREFIRE CPB and ashton pinto to verify if that is the case. yashpinto's account gave me an alert since he started with zero and was only allowed eight Credits for that weekend, but had eight Credits by the time I went back to deduct the four he would have had in excess. Let me know if you find any errors anywhere too.