[Mumbai, India] My Way Or The Highway!! - 24/12/2016

My Way Or The Highway!!

Yo Indian/World Bladers!! This is last tournament of 2016 in India!! So through out the year and from first event.
I have seen many strong bladers. They started as weak or strong but they got better and better for sure. So after 1 year, 29 bladers, 644 battles, 11 tournaments and 3 organizer and 21 guys placed. Who's is best blader of Mumbai? Lets find out!!! This is FINAL BATTLE!!! This event also doubles as to celebrate WBO's 8th Aniversary also of course christmas and new year! BTW I enjoyed alot battling you all and all time i spend at tourney was probbly one of best experince i had in beyblade!! Thanks alot WBO!!

Also do check out our 21st event for some Metal Showdown in Zero Gravity https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Mumbai-...21-12-2016

Anyways I know we have kinda avaerage number of participents only. I invite you all Mumbai members (maybe India's!) to come at this event and make this biggest event of year!! hope to see you all there!! Let It Rip!!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2cOOB6Y7MVsB7ERI4_Fe...OC5OKj3OhH]Date:Saturday, December 23th, 2016

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLzpKYtxtX7TQlgQCSOr_...jSFPddOo_g]Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' on the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
If you can't find tournament place/venue or have any farther questions Whatsapp me on 9769956009 [call not working] or PM me here.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMZhVZJkEQfHShJZvXzpN...ExGOVTr5VO] Timing:-
Time: Starting Registration begins from 10am but do try to come asap

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkoF1el1nVAYk3Q03vq2w...MgLgZYJ45Q]Format: Burst and LTD

Dont have good beys to battle with? No worries! We will share.

Check this thread for more information on Limited Format (LTD) https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MFB-Lim...Q-A-Thread

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlKpa9RY6MEkyO9_GuBZA...ki0nMyQUEQ]Bladers Coming:-
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA] Confirmed Members:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU9qMQGmNb5G0wd93EPFb...3aujzqRGCA]Unconfrimed

DJ 2002Hosting Team
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlEz8r8oC0kOHlwoKAl7B...Qif72FdPOj]Stadium:-BB-10 MFB Attack Type Stadium and BBG-03 Burst Stadium

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROF30W_TikMT05SxvL2jS...LQn4uacu0A]Fees:-
This event could have free entry like last year but its yet to confirmed

If no there will be fees:-
1 Time Fees:- Rs350
Blader's Passport Rs700 (note if you buy passport you will get free entry for year. If you pay for passport you don't have to pay fees for this event)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRii1L-bdyMfLs3gUPFnFF...UI3lwhdgbn]Prizes:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVpOa2w6vDzQKaO4TXX2Q...s3nEpY_JD3]Burst Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

[Image: latest?cb=20120114014748]Limited Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Note:- each blader can get 8 credits per week only

You can exchange beys with credits (Blader's Reward). Check thread for more details https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Blader-...g-Campaign

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_BqBbiecMtjDZdHIoztv...miiYlf3oMg]
FAQ (please read carefully before coming

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhbnjl61YzM2glyexTQID...Gi1ACb9ERh]Contact Numbers:-
FIREFIRE:- 9769956009 (whatsapp only)
(Nov. 24, 2016  5:37 AM)The @CE Wrote: Count me in

Awesome. You are JKsiddh's friend siddharth right?

BTW @@[JKsiddh], can u ask your other 4 friends to post? Also more friends to come maybe lol

@@[ashton pino], can you ask Yash and Chris if they can come too?
Im also coming in this event guys btw this is my first beyblade event
Hey man, post this on your Facebook page or YouTube channel. You will get lots of Bladers
Make a nice video
I will attend the event too