[Mumbai, India] CRACK!! The Revival of the Bit-Beasts

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: wi4oy.jpg]

Hey Mumbai/Indian Bladers!! I'm THE CRACKBLADER and this is our special tournament for Plastic and HMS Remembrance Day!!!

Name:- CRACK!! The Revival of the Bit-Beast

[b]Date:
24th July 2016

Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Borivali (East), Mumbai
We are supposed to gather at location 'B' on the map.
Here is a zoomed image of Borivali east
If you can't find tournament place/venue or have any farther questions Whatsapp me on 9819191503 [call not working] or PM me here
Note:- I will add picture and more things like directions and pic to make it easier to find tournament venue after this tournament. but if you had any problems finding places. [note:- call not workng]

Time: Starting Registration begins from 11:00am onward, battles will start at 11:30am but do come as early as possible so we can practice and make comboos and prepare everyone who's new to Plastics

Time: Ending event will end by around 4 hours after starting battles [2 hours for each]

Format: Standard MFB and Plastic [Round Robin or Round Robin Block]

Confirmed Members:
Unconfrimed

Host and Co-Host

Judges
Stadium: BB-10 and/or BBG-03/4 Zero-G Attack Type Stadium
Surface: Sand/Grass

Fees:
f you are a passport holder, this will be a free event for you.
If you are NOT a passport holder:
5$ (Rs350) for one format
We Recommend you to purchase a passport (10$ -> Rs750) if you are planning to attend events regularly.
The passport is a virtual face. You won't get some kind of paper sheet. Read the FAQ it explains this.

Rs 40 fees for park [1 person] excluding car or vehicle

Prizes:
Standard Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organizing a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit

Plastic Format
1st place: +3 credits
2nd place: +2 credits
3rd place: +1 credit
For winning the majority of your matches: +1 credit [ if you have +50% wins]
Organising a tournament: +1 credit
Participating in a tournament: +1 credit
We always have the Blader Rewards

The top three winners can also choose any one of these as their reward
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is MANDATORY to read the FAQ. DONOT COME WITHOUT READING THIS
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Event; Role of the Host, co-Host & Judges; Formats and more!
Click To Read Questions and Answers (Click to View)
Fees
Awards
Beyblade; Stadiums; Accessories and more
History
[/quote]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Oppsy. Sorry i got little confused

Fixed

Oppsy. Sorry i got little confused i will fix it

ashton thank for advice bro i will avoid that winder touching next time.

#anti-chaos
(Jul. 25, 2016  4:15 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: 4th:-FIREFIRE
Bahamadia Dragoon BD145GF [i finally used it lol]

I can't really complain about this. Smug

Congratulations to all the winners! If anyone of you took photos or any short clips, please send them in to either @[cadney] or myself! It'd be awesome if we could share them on the WBO's social media!
Hey that's nice. Looking forward to meet beybladejag in the future Smile
Yes @guys, hosting is a huge task and it works out well only if all put in some effort.
Good thing aditya and priyank helped FireFire. The same way all of us can do some small things.
All events are fanrun and it has to be managed by all members. Some can advertise, some can help with the results etc etc .. This way Mumbai will grow and stay a hotspot for WBO events
Yes btw thank Maximum Dranzer, Alex Mercer, AaryanBITW and JKsiddh for helping me and Rayx Nikhil for kindly sharing plastic beys with all
Well, I'm sorry I sounded rude.. but I was just way too focused to say whatever happened Unhappy I didn't mind my words, and I'm sorry for the behaviour Firefire .. Smile
My Jiraya MS is still waiting for HMS battles :\

Alex Mercer keeps beating my Wolborg 4 because of that 10 heavy.... :c

As for our combos :

1st Place:- Alex Mercer

AR;- Drigger S
Sub-AR:-
WD:- 10 Heavy
EG:- Wolborg 4's
BB:- Normal Base
CEW:- Circle Survivor

2nd:- Rayx Nikhil

AR;- Galeon
Sub-AR:-Galeon
WD:- 8 Heavy
EG:- Wolborg 4
BB:- Normal Base
CEW:- Circle Survivor

Driger "The Cake" V2

Metal Drigger [EG]

Dragoon G

3rd:- Beyblade Jag
Same as mine
Hm yes nikhil and tanish. I will try to host HMS [my Dragoon is also wating to battle] and Event a Chowpaty [well if more mumbai bladers agreed then i'm perfectly fine with it. infact i have to travel much less to go there]

sorry for wait Mumbai Blader. but here's results
STD:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...XQ3REpESXc
PLA:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...GVTdVFMTG8
i made it same day at event but if you seen news due to DDOS attack on internet server I wasn't able to upload em and cyber cafes had awfully slow net

So I reached Borivali [area where we keep tournaments] at around 11:15. When I reached National Park, I seen a huge crowd [by huge i mean 1000-2000 people lol] and there was a huge line too [i guess all reached there from begaining but was in line]. i seen Beyblade Jag near gate asking me where tourney is [as he was new] so i toke him with me to our regular event place and seen JKsiddh and AaryanBITW. they told they were in line from 1 hour and other may come late due to railway/maga block. After little bit of practise and free-play with everyone we started our tourney at around 11:30am.
this time as Kei adviced us to not to keep each battles in row so we keep differ blader's battle everytime, which was little bit harder to manage but it really did good keeping everything balance [harder to guess someone's combo so all got equal winning chances]. so we started with FIREFIRE vs Beyblade Jag, he used that Wyvang Dragoon SA165RDF and I used Bahamadia dragoon BD145R2F but due to i didn't practiced to KO left spin defence he won round by 3-2 iirc. then we moved on to JKsiddh's and aaryan's battle. Siddh used spin-stealer i made for him which osed aaryan's Kraken E230WD by 3-0. then at 12pm Disaster came too [lol he was in line too from 1 hour]. as we finished our 3's battles we started his battle. he decided to use only 1 combo just like me [Duo BGrin] and it was able to prevent spin-steal from Dragoon SA165 that siddh and beyblade jag used and he OSed that E230WD of aaryanbitw too, in battle JKsiddh vs Beyblade Jag. Siddh used same Dragoon SA165WD combo and Jag used Hades Kerbecer BD145WD which unexpectedly OSed Dragoon. against Disaster vs me i used Bahamadia Dragoon GF which was able to OS his Duo BGrin but in the in when we had 2-2 my BD knocked it to tournado ridge and it started spinning on an angle like F230 and OSed my Bahamadia Dragoon BD145GF due to GF was spinning in middle. at around 12:45 Maximum Dranzer, Alex Mercer and Tanish came together [they were in line from 2 hours] so we started there battles too. Maximum Dranzer was using his signature attack combo Balro Pegasis 105RF which KOed JKsiddh's Kraken Dragoon SA165WD then we moved to tanish who used same combo as MD as he was his friend but this time JKsiddh used my GF combo which was able to stop attack from pegasis and OS it. I don't exactly remeber what alex mercer used but it KOed that E230RDF conmbo [it was pegasis pegasis i guess]. against me alex mercer used that Death Aqurio BD145CS [lol most popular combo here] which got KOed by my Bahamdia Dragoon BD145LRF. i used GF against Maximum Dranzer as i guess he will use that death combo but he used that Pegasis Balro which easily KOed bahamadia in first round then i launched weak which didn't worked then he koed again, this time i launched with full speed and KOed his bey and OS in next round. then after sometime Rayx Nikhil came and and we started with he vs me and i acidently touched stadium when we had 2-2 which made me lose battle. in battle against max dranz vs aaryan. aaryan used an E230RDF defence and Maximum Dranzer used Genbu Dragoon SA165WD which Osed E230. after this battle aaryan used his Flash Leone which KOed tanish and beyblade jag's combos [Dragoon SA165 and Duo BGrin iirc] and I used Bahamdia Dragoon BD145R2F which KOed Tanish's combo [duo b:d iirc] and against JKsiddh i knew he may use left spin stamina and i wasn't ready to KO it using left attack and i had only 1 combo so i decided to use Bahamdia Dragoon BD145BSF [as MF may not able to handle recoil of bahamdia] as i had no other choice other then to KO it. i was hoping for huge hits but surprizingly it Bahamdia started to grind against kraken dragoon like how Flame 85SF does and OSed it 3-0. after somebladers started playing pokemon go which made me little bit angry as i hosted this tourney as all like beyblade but playing game in middle of tournament is not good. so i did battles of other blader and there battle after sometime. as we decided we did mine and Aaryan's battle in last [final showdown] in which he used Kraken Reviser E230RDF and I used Bahamdia Dragoon GF and when we got 2-2 i touched stadium with rip-cord by mistake and he won making him qualified for finals along with Disaster who didn't lost single match. leaving me, alex mercer, jksiddh and maximum dranzer to do a tiebreaker to decide who will go to finals. i used Bahamadia Dragoon GF/BSF combo which OSed JKsiddh's and Maximum Dranzer's combo. in alex mercer vs me i used my signature attack combo [bahamdia dragoon bd145rf] and he used Disaster's Duo BGrin. i chosed a worn RF by mistake and i had very hard time to KO but i managed to get 2-2 and in last round Alex got a wall save and he won by 3-2

In Finals we had Alex Mercer, Disaster and AaryanBITW. we started with AaryanBITW vs Disaster. this time aaryan used Flash Leone and won by KO. later Disaster won against alex mercer by OS by his Duo BGrin due to 100s of wall saves. then in AaryanBITW vs Alex Mercer. i thought he may use anti-attack as aaryan was using Flash Leone only. so i tought flash can't ko it so i suggest him to use Wyvang instead which have little more attack. in round 1 alex used girago bd145rf and aaryan used wyvang gb145rf which somehow managed to KO girago 2 times and alex changed his ripcord launcher with same one due to it was skipping and he won by 2 os then in round 5 both beys hit eachother so hard there spin slowed down a lot and somehow wyvang won by os. making AaryanBITW to Place 1st, Disaster to 2nd and Alex Mercer to 3rd.

my thoughts (Click to View)
most intresting combos (Click to View)

plastic report coming soon

my report is ready as well just finding ways to make thread look crack
The Balro Pegasus combo was 100R2F and not 105Rf
ohk got it lol. lol both looks very same
Here's final version of Results. I made it many days ago but today I mods confirmed it has no issue now [had 1 small chaos but fixed now lel. #Anti-Chaos]

STD:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz6cqX...mR5SXBVMjQ
PLA:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pm14Sb...x1zWWeW8YY

Thank you to everyone who attended event and helped me
Seems the links for the spreadsheets don't work, @[FIREFIRE CPB]. Would you be able to repost them?
@[Mitsu]. I'm not sure why it happened but i reuploaded those files, I hope it will fix it Wink

Here they are!
STD:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TIHgZT...v1JRMkOEGA
PLA:- https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pm14Sb...x1zWWeW8YY
These tournaments are finally all processed, congratulations to everybody!