Most annoying character

Wataragani AKA Crabby is so annoying. He's always like CRAABY CRAAAABY!!
Wink
~X-Saber
(Jun. 19, 2012  2:52 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Wataragani AKA Crabby is so annoying. He's always like CRAABY CRAAAABY!!
Wink
~X-Saber
I actually liked him a little more in the Japanese version. The dub kinda ruined him a little bit. Uncertain

(Jun. 19, 2012  2:52 PM)X-Saber Wrote: Wataragani AKA Crabby is so annoying. He's always like CRAABY CRAAAABY!!
Wink
~X-Saber

Yeah he's pretty annoying
enzio from metal masters. cool huh, pretty cool huh is so annoying
tetsuya,full stop,conversation ends...
Tetsuya. He is too crabing obsessed with crabs
Tetsuya is an idiot and a------------------------
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)Jenny Wrote: Benkei, mostly because of his B-b-b-bull bits, and for stalking Kyouya. His voice was really low at the first episode. What happened?

And Ginga, his high voice, and that thing on his nose. I think it's to help him breathe better. Also his voice was low at the first episode..

I agree, but on the wiki it says he broke his nose.

(Jul. 07, 2012  9:56 PM)Kai8000 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)Jenny Wrote: Benkei, mostly because of his B-b-b-bull bits, and for stalking Kyouya. His voice was really low at the first episode. What happened?

And Ginga, his high voice, and that thing on his nose. I think it's to help him breathe better. Also his voice was low at the first episode..

I agree, but on the wiki it says he broke his nose.

HE BROKE HIS Nose? and i also agree.
Apparently. Masamune is also kinda annoying for always saying he's the "best".
Max from plastic gen is the most annoying for me.
REally? I thought Max was cool.
Well we all have different opinions, the only reason I hated him is because: he beat Tyson, his voice is annoying, his dad owned the BeyShop (I really want to own one).
konzern because he was so arrogant and benkei's annoying voice
That little kid on Team Garcias from Metal Masters. The little idiot is always saying "Amazing Huh, Amazing Huh?" Is he really waiting for some one to agree with him, cause no one ever does!!!XD
Well the most annoying character for me is Kenta he just bothers me in the episode when sora and kenta meet he yells " SAGGITERO FIVE MILLION TIMES IT WAS ANNOYING!!! ) i know some people think he is cute. i agree, but he is just annoying sometimes Unhappy
Yuu by FAR. He trashtalks EVERYONE and to make him even MORE annoying, his bey is OVERPOWERED in the series. I went to Target, (I live in US so I figured $8 for a hasbro bey is a cheaper price for a bey than $20 for a japanese bey. I payed $20 for Hell Kerbecs and never got the bey.) Bought Libra, went to school to batle against my friends and libra LOST every time. Damien and Ryuga FTW.
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:25 PM)xXTobiXx Wrote: Yuu by FAR. He trashtalks EVERYONE and to make him even MORE annoying, his bey is OVERPOWERED in the series. I went to Target, (I live in US so I figured $8 for a hasbro bey is a cheaper price for a bey than $20 for a japanese bey. I payed $20 for Hell Kerbecs and never got the bey.) Bought Libra, went to school to batle against my friends and libra LOST every time. Damien and Ryuga FTW.
Lol you think the show represents how a bey performs? HA yeah Galaxy Peg rocks!. I got a TT Flame Libra for under $8. be more careful who you buy from check their rating. I also got a refund for a bey I've never got so don't be scared to file a complaint. The sellers hate bad reviews!

But anyway. I think the noise of his bey does add to his annoyance but he's just the Chael Sonnen of Beyblade, without the size or talent! but there are lots of Chaels including Masamune! To me the most annoying character in all of MFB is Kyoya, I know lots of people love him for some reason people love Jerks. Madoka said it best "You just can't be nice can ya" Then to top it off how he is in the Metal Fight/Fury series when he just ditches everybody. I don't care how whiney Kenta and Yu can be there is nobody more repulsive than Kyoya to me. Well maybe he's not annoying but repulsive. Nice half shirts by the way...
For me, all the characters are annoying. Always claiming to be the best or just simply being annoying. Everytime Benkei is on, his "B-b-b-bull" makes my ears bleed. Kenta's existence wants to make me jump off a bridge. Tetsuya needs to be swallowed by a big crab and disposed of. Kyoya should go back to the wild, jerk.Ginga and Masume need to suscribe to the whiny braggers club. Ryuga needs to be checked in to a mental hospital. Tsubasa needs his deformed abdomen checked out. Yu needs to get permanent duct tape on his mouth. The list goes on ...

Enough said.

(Jul. 09, 2012  6:05 AM)Insomniac Wrote: For me, all the characters are annoying. Always claiming to be the best or just simply being annoying. Everytime Benkei is on, his "B-b-b-bull" makes my ears bleed. Kenta's existence wants to make me jump off a bridge. Tetsuya needs to be swallowed by a big crab and disposed of. Kyoya should go back to the wild, jerk.Ginga and Masume need to suscribe to the whiny braggers club. Ryuga needs to be checked in to a mental hospital. Tsubasa needs his deformed abdomen checked out. Yu needs to get permanent duct tape on his mouth. The list goes on ...

Enough said.

I also hate when Benkei says "B-b-b-Bull" ... Ginkga and Masume are always fighting and annoying each other... Clown from greek team. Jump from huge heights i think his legs are made of metal..
I just cant stand Massamune. His arrogant and cocky responce to almost everything is anoying. Only time i listened to what he said was towards the end of Metal Masters.
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:46 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:30 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: i hate kai-v.

Enjoy your warning, then. In the future, if you feel you must express distaste for someone, do it in private, rather than making an off-topic post somewhere to senselessly bash a person.

Feel free to hate me now, too. Smile
Most annoying is Ming Ming , Hilary and Tyson from Grevolution
Ming ming The way she sings annoys me
Hilary the way she thinks that she's the boss and the way she talks and treats people.
Tyson gets angered easily.
Kai's my favorite in grevolution.
No one hates you there's no reason to any ways.
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:33 PM)Coach Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:25 PM)xXTobiXx Wrote: Yuu by FAR. He trashtalks EVERYONE and to make him even MORE annoying, his bey is OVERPOWERED in the series. I went to Target, (I live in US so I figured $8 for a hasbro bey is a cheaper price for a bey than $20 for a japanese bey. I payed $20 for Hell Kerbecs and never got the bey.) Bought Libra, went to school to batle against my friends and libra LOST every time. Damien and Ryuga FTW.
Lol you think the show represents how a bey performs? HA yeah Galaxy Peg rocks!. I got a TT Flame Libra for under $8. be more careful who you buy from check their rating. I also got a refund for a bey I've never got so don't be scared to file a complaint. The sellers hate bad reviews!

But anyway. I think the noise of his bey does add to his annoyance but he's just the Chael Sonnen of Beyblade, without the size or talent! but there are lots of Chaels including Masamune! To me the most annoying character in all of MFB is Kyoya, I know lots of people love him for some reason people love Jerks. Madoka said it best "You just can't be nice can ya" Then to top it off how he is in the Metal Fight/Fury series when he just ditches everybody. I don't care how whiney Kenta and Yu can be there is nobody more repulsive than Kyoya to me. Well maybe he's not annoying but repulsive. Nice half shirts by the way...
Amen! Thats what ive been saying this whole time. Hes obsessed with gingka to an extent were it is more than freaky! And those shirts. Either he jangs out in the kids section at macys, or the girl swimsuit section. Hes just downright revolting.

Hmm that would be that kid from team garcia AMAZING HUH AMAZING HUH gahh!