Most annoying character

Benkei and tetsuya for sure!!!
Benkeis voice is loud and annoying...
Tetsuya is crabby... Lol
Ryuuga. He sounds actually scary. Then you compare it with the English Dub and your like wtf... Plus his laugh. DAMN!

Second is Benkei. His bulling pisses me off. BuBuBuBuBUUUUUUUULLLLLL
(Jan. 20, 2012  5:34 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Ryuuga. He sounds actually scary. Then you compare it with the English Dub and your like wtf... Plus his laugh. DAMN!

Second is Benkei. His bulling pisses me off. BuBuBuBuBUUUUUUUULLLLLL

I hate Benkei too for his annoying ......

I REALLY hate gingka's voice in the American anime. And the continuous, "GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Pegasus!"
It just irks me to no end. And that Tetsuya dude is just a fail of a human being.
i would say Kyouya ( sorry if i spelt it wrong) the first season (Metal fusion BeyBlades) he kept screaming (American Dub)

"LIONNNN GALE FORCE WALLLLL" and he says it every battle kinda gets annoying after awhile......
I hated Doji!! What was up with that little yellow string of hair on his forehead?!?!?! Plus, his personality was annoying.

Now, I hate Masamune. He has the biggest ego in the world. I hate people like that.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......lets seeee,first is Benke then Madoka she always bosses everyone around then Tystuya then Kenta then Doji he creeps me out
(Feb. 04, 2012  1:30 AM)EvilStriker9433 Wrote: i hate kai-v.

That does not have anything to do with this topic.
There is also no reason to hate Kai-V. If there is something you must say to her then PM her.
Reported.

Enjoy your warning, then. In the future, if you feel you must express distaste for someone, do it in private, rather than making an off-topic post somewhere to senselessly bash a person.

Feel free to hate me now, too. Smile
The most annoying to me is Benkei the bbbbb Bulll thing annoyed me
Benka and the crab dude Unhappy
Benka is just down right embarrassing from the whole "BULL BULL BULL" Stuff
and the crab dude is too crabby.
Okay, firstly. I read the rules. Smile

Secondly, I don't really watch the Beyblade anime much.

Lastly, my vote on the most annoying character is probably Kyoya. My reasoning for this is quite simple, He's so rude to everyone and has a snobbish attitude. Willing to do anything to get what he wants, yes his perseverance is amazing, but he still fails which is even worse.

Basically, he tries hard and still doesn't improve. He has a grown adult, willing to worship him and he doesn't even encourage him. Though I have to admit, Leone's special move looks amazing.
Its pretty concerning that people are complaining about Daidoji for the "Orange Juice" reason, there is clearly nothing wrong, the allergy problem isnt a reason just because YOU happen to be allergic (For those who complained for that matter)

I barely have any adequate reasons for hating characters therefore i barely have any characters to hate for a good reason
Ok My Most Annoying Character in any of the Original Series is........................well it wouldn't be any of them and suprisingly not even Ming Ming is on my annoying list, in Metal Saga it would be (I know they dont count as Characters but...) any Generic Characters in Metal Fusion because every time I see a random blader they always have to sound the SAME in the dub with the EXACT same teenagers voice (Yui or Kazuki do not count because they were more focused) I know they arent focused kinda characters but still they could at least make them sound a little different but still with the same voice actor.

Haha, I used to hate her, too. I won't go into detail about that, but how does that have anything to do with characters from the anime?
Anyway, I hate gingka, masamune, that crabby dude, and benke. They all have their own ways of getting on people's nerves.
Pretty much every one in Season 1 was annoying they have really done a good job about making annoying characters now. They rarely do.
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:52 PM)NightWolf Wrote: For me it would be tetsuya the crab idiot. The way he talks is annoying as hell. A runner up is Kenta cuz hes a whiny kid imho.

How the carp is Kenta whiny? Give me 3 examplwa
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Benkei, mostly because of his B-b-b-bull bits, and for stalking Kyouya. His voice was really low at the first episode. What happened?

And Ginga, his high voice, and that thing on his nose. I think it's to help him breathe better. Also his voice was low at the first episode..

He broke his nose
I HATE!!!!!! ginga he is a bleeding heart smh i like everyone else
I HATE!!!!!! ginga he is a bleeding heart smh i like everyone else
(Feb. 20, 2012  5:56 PM)BestLeoneBlader Wrote:

Haha, I used to hate her, too. I won't go into detail about that, but how does that have anything to do with characters from the anime?
Anyway, I hate gingka, masamune, that crabby dude, and benke. They all have their own ways of getting on people's nerves.

What is this i don't even.

I find Kai-V the best poster on here actually Wink

On-Topic: I'd have to say that Benkei, he's boring and annoying, and ruined the Kyoya vs Ginga Tournament Arc in MFB Explosion.
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:31 AM)Desert Storm Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:52 PM)NightWolf Wrote: For me it would be tetsuya the crab idiot. The way he talks is annoying as hell. A runner up is Kenta cuz hes a whiny kid imho.

How the carp is he not?
1 - Loses to Hyoma, starts Crying, Loses to Reiji starts crying, etc.
2 - He lacks background BIG TIME! It's like he didn't even had a life before Gingka showed up, but since no one opposed when he started travelling the world with Ryuga, i think that's just about right.
3 - His reason to even want to be a good beyblader is to make friends? Gee isn't that adorable... NO, it's needy and clingy.

(Feb. 21, 2012  3:00 PM)miztechwizard Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2012  3:31 AM)Desert Storm Wrote:

How the carp is he not?
1 - Loses to Hyoma, starts Crying, Loses to Reiji starts crying, etc.
2 - He lacks background BIG TIME! It's like he didn't even had a life before Gingka showed up, but since no one opposed when he started travelling the world with Ryuga, i think that's just about right.
3 - His reason to even want to be a good beyblader is to make friends? Gee isn't that adorable... NO, it's needy and clingy.

Actually Kenta got epic in 4D due to his relationship with Ryuga.
lol I find Ginga's voice the most annoying of all. He sounds even younger than kenta (refering to the english vers.) And the lack of toughness of the main charakter is even more annoying to me. I rather re-watch tyson and ryuga as a main hero than ginga. I don't despise him but don't prefer him over the others. Wink
In my opinion the most annoying character is madoka she always telling people bad news.
(Feb. 21, 2012  10:02 PM)Jrx Wrote: Actually Kenta got epic in 4D due to his relationship with Ryuga.

Oh yeah, he's all yours. He already put MFB through too much suffering for my taste.