Most annoying character

(Dec. 29, 2010  2:11 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Benkei, mostly because of his B-b-b-bull bits, and for stalking Kyouya. His voice was really low at the first episode. What happened?

And Ginga, his high voice, and that thing on his nose. I think it's to help him breathe better. Also his voice was low at the first episode..
Yeah, true . The voices of most of the characters in the first one were more deeper and low. Tongue_out Probably the most annoying one is Kenta in the first one, (just a bit Joyful_3)
I disagree with everyone on this page, i say Benkei is the most annoying, ugh he is the worst character in the english dub, when he's the masked bull he is like 100 times worse, his voice sounds like a donkeys and he spits at everyone he sees
edit- sorry for not elaborating
Everyone is annoying in that show when they have their little "blader's spirit" speeches. Just drives me insane. They are TOYS for goodness sake. But like most anime's in America, it is intended for children. What do you expect?
You must try to remember that within their setting, those "toys" contain Deity-esque power, and Blader Spirit within the anime has physical manifestation.

Just pointing it out.
Yeah, Hazel, I know the importance of Blader's Spirit. But in their speeches, do they really have to sound so annoying.
Such cliché inspirational speeches are a staple of all anime, most especially ones directed at young children.
Hehe, you are so right Grin But this topic is about Beyblade. That is why I am singling out Beyblade Grin
personally i think Masamune is the most annoying, claiming himself to be "the #1 blader" because he beat ginka ONCE and everybody thinks Gingka's the shiz, meanwhile hes more like Ash(from Pokemon(and many other anime protaginists)) losing his first match with a major enemy, the have a rematch and winning because he had SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME Grin training... EDITTongue_outlus Doji (as mentioned above) has an extremely unhealthy obsession with cacti
The most annoying character for me would probably be Gingka. His voice is so retarted.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:01 PM)LIR Wrote: I'd say..........Doji his glasses ate crazy!

PinkBRB wouldn't like that..Lol!
Benkei because of his fat butt and buu-bull-bull
I think that Dan and Ranky are the most annoying characters because they always argue with each other when they are in a bey battle which often causes them to loose.
Tyson....He annoyed me to no end. Pretty much nearly ruined Beyblade for me at one time. I just see him as an unbearable person to be around. Like I would just deck him if I saw him. He just seems like such a cocky spotlight hog. Plus there was on ep where he snapped on my boy Max and that just ended any likeability I had for him.

Now I do remember a while back that some one here said that I might find him ok if I watch the jp version. And I might, but for now my feelings for him stands.

And Kai is becoming a runner up, but that is mostly cause of the fans.

It's obviously in the american dub Benkei. BUBUBUBULL, Yadda yadda yadda.
No wonder Nile, my favorite charecter for being the only sane and THINKING (with possible exeption of Kyoya) person on Team Wild Fang. Dmore is just stupid. LEFT! RIGHT! LEFT! That could tick off anyone. Just Tsubasa's bad luck he was possessed.
Im sriously gonna kill someone if i hear bull again. Smithicide
maybe me.
My least favorite character is Kyoya. But then again I hate all Metal Fusion characters...but Kyoya is still the worst. In metal fusion he acts so cool and his shirt is like 5 sizes to small on him. And in metal fight 4d he buys another shirt and...ITS EVEN SHORTER! And who would want to be rivals with a dork like Gingka? He passes up a spot on the japanese team (well i guess we can't blame him cuz i know I owuldnt want to travel with those idiots) to join who? Benkei, the most obese guy you have ever seen, Demore a drunk dude who i think is supposed to be a girl in the japanese show (and if not, look at those earrings!) an Nile who im neutral on just to beat Gingka! I know someone will probably say
Well TWRP, you just said that Benkei and Demore are complete idiot right? Well then doesnt that make them the worst characters?
I say- Whos dumber? the dummies or the dummy who joins the dummies?
Oops, sorry for the rant. I hope its not to long. Sorry.
By far, Kenta. "Go go go! Flame Saggitario!" Okay, geez, we heard you the first time you said 'go'. At first, you can't tell which gender he is(No I'm serious. The first time I watched Beyblade I couldn't tell) He is a weak blader, sensative, emotional, acts like a kindergarten student, and ruins the show!
Probably Tetsuya.His bey is rubbish (Except for CH120) and his his voice is weird.
i hate julian concerne he is so anoying
(Jan. 15, 2012  4:59 AM)morphinator Wrote: i hate julian concerne he is so anoying

In the original, Julius Caesar is actually cool ...

Also, it is written "Konzern".
I hate Ryuuga's(Is that how you even spell his name?) terrible, dumb voice in the American anime. And Ginkga's too
Well..I was so curious and listened to Ryuuga's english voice in the first season..and well, it was horrible ^^;
But now if you ask me, he sounds more similiar to the german synchro,quite better.

Hmm..there isn't really a Character I find annoying or dislike. Perhaps Hyouma a bit after his fight with Reiji, I think he was overreacting. òo
Benkei is most annoying for me, somethings just wrong with that stalker ''':l then Kenta
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:46 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: It has to be Gingka , i usually like protagonists but Ginga is the first one i hate his cloths are carp & he really annoys me in each episode , MFB is the first series in which i like a villain , namely Ryuga

i did not know gingka wore carp ha ha ha
kyoya gingka tsubasa ryo reijji and nyle are awesome

doji ryuga tetsuya all suck
(Jan. 15, 2012  1:12 AM)Vulcan Blaze Wrote: By far, Kenta. "Go go go! Flame Saggitario!" Okay, geez, we heard you the first time you said 'go'. At first, you can't tell which gender he is(No I'm serious. The first time I watched Beyblade I couldn't tell) He is a weak blader, sensative, emotional, acts like a kindergarten student, and ruins the show!

dude hes like 6-10ish
Kenta was obviously a boy ...
I'd have to say Doji and Benkai. I just don't like the way Doji looks and Benkai because he is Kyoya's freaking stalker O.O